Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sour apple. They used to make pineapple ones.....I can never find them so I assumed they stopped making them. They were sooooo good!

Ok seriously I had to trace back thru quotes to figure out you meant Jolly Ranchers..

I was think'n something like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Sour Apple Shots (add butter schnapps it becomes carmel apple ;)

Guess we know where my mind is Juander'n to this Friday morning :floorlaugh:

All I can say to Nurmi is, then if she did return it to another WalMart then where is the proof? If they thought for a minute that she had, you can bet they would have pestered every Walmart between Salinas & Mesa to find the proof.

So Nurmi. Where. Is. It?

I bet they did just in case someone somewhere returned a gas can at any wal-mart. I bet wal-mart searched their entire database and found not a single gas can returned at any store on the west coast that whole week...

You know really, before anyone complains about juror 8 being there or evicting him, I believe the journalist so approached him should be evicted.

YES, SHE STABBED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW that!!!!!

Because its not a conviction. She also thinks that the prosecution will offer her a plea deal rather than retry her.

I think that may be possible. It has been very expensive and they are responsible to the tax payers.

" are we are to believe that she SOMEHOW got low to the ground and decided to stab him?'

She was low to the ground, Nurmi. She testified she was KNEELING down taking photos.

Ohhh, nice visual Nurmi. Yes, I CAN see it so much more clearly now. Thanks for the reenactment.

He is MUCH more vunerable sitting in that shower than standing!

PLUS, his whole pointing out the timing is not going to help.

A man making the leap from a relaxing shower to murderous rage in less than a minute is NOT FEASIBLE!

EXACTLY why I'm saying that he's just BLOWING this whole defense.

I can't believe it. It's like it's right in front of him and they can't see it.

He's just going on and on about how relaxed Travis is and how his DEFENSES ARE DOWN but somehow we are suppose to believe the went into a domestic violence rage and caused her to slaughter him in self-defense.

I don't think that anyone is obliged to give a play-by-play as to what EXACTLY occurred??? I hope that JM reminds the jury of this.

no tears today?....I mean, no FAKE tears today?

Tried to watch Nurmi's closing, but when he lies to the jury I just had to walk away.:stormingmad:

If you rent a car through Priceline, your credit card is charged by Priceline the date that you make the purchase. I have used Priceline frequently when renting a car.

Praying and hoping someone on this jury has used Priceline before. If so, they will know the truth and can tell the others when they deliberate. Why did the judge allow him to misinform the jury.

The defense does a lot of misinforming.....I wish they were held accountable for it.....

Nali, ITA. Sounds like all Nurmi has got is to play fast and loose with the truth to confuse the jury. FWIW, by many of the questions they asked it seemed that some are paying close attention, so again I go back to my long held belief that the DT is targeting one juror. JMO

So is JM going to get up and ask who's lying about Walmart? JA or her attorney?

It isn't his job to provide proof. It is his job to provide doubt.

He can't even provide doubt on this though. Her client said she returned it to that same store a bunch of times on the stand. That was the "Perry Mason" moment of the trial, I'll be willing to bet the jury remembers what she said. And if not, they'll have their notes/transcripts.

I think I've got time to go make a coffee in between main points here by the looks ..

why did Nurmi say "it doesn't matter about the sexual orientation of the witness". I must have really missed something here.

Well... I think we are all pretty clear that Jodi is not Transgender....

KWIM?....:dunno:

ETA.... Just jumped in... Maybe Nurmi was not talking about the defendant.... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member