Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he showing us pics from when they dated... he wasnt scared of the stalker yet. show the last pic of travis alive in the shower of his face. that is travis scared of his stalker.

OMG she wasn't a stalker b/c he took pictures of her yet he was an abuser even though she kept going back to him.

Nurmi, the jury isn't stupid. They know all of those pictures and events were BEFORE he realized how crazy Jodi was. YES he used to like her. We know and we understand. But then he realized she was a crazy stalker!!!!!

Nurmi, You are disgusting.. I know that you have no way to make your client look better, But you saying that Travis is an abuser without proof, A pedophile without proof, and a violent person without proof.

This closing is not structured. Is has no substance. HE is not proving his case, all he is trying to do is disprove JM case..

It sounds like a rambling kid... trying to explain why he stole a car over the weekend.

So hideous.

He called her a stalker in May of 2008. And nurmi is showing pix and texts from 2007 and early 2008, and saying that proves he was not afraid of her.

The fact that JA continued to see Travis after she supposedly saw him masturbating to an image of a little boy tells you that it didn't happen.

Oh didn't you know? JA got him some pamphlets from the mall and made him promise not to sleep over at the Hughes' cause they had kids. After that she used the law of attraction to heal him and all was well....

That's not his penis Nurmi, you dork.

I think JA needs a hug, Pick Me Pick Me and let me hug her using my hands around her neck, I mean waste oooppps

Do you know what else is annoying .. he talks to the jury like they're semi-retarded .. sounds so patronising ..

JW is equally guilty of having done this. Neither of them strikes me as being uber intelligent, but they have both have been curt and cocky when speaking to the jury. I would have been terribly offended if I was on the jury, and I have to believe that some of them do feel this way. :moo:

HOW SCARED WAS HE OF HIS STALKER!!!!!!!

Obviously, not scared enough Nurmi!!!!!!! because he's dead (RIP Travis, justice is just around the corner).

it's killing jenny to have to sit there quietly. she'd love to jump in.

WHOA......NURMI claiming Travis participating in CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of competitors within the business community as EQUAL to the CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of a DECEASED individual??????????????

I CALL BS!!!! I'm hoping that the jury is outraged!

Listening to KN is making me sick to my stomach. And he keeps saying, "We'll get into that later." and I want to scream, "NO!" Can he please just stop?

What I find disturbing is JA's mom in the background. You can see a satisfied smug smile on her face. Why?!

Wow, keeping that floor plan on the overhead with that big red circle from the throat slash is not good strategy. Every time you see that red circle you remember, that's where she cut his throat.

Just arrived to listen to this nonsense.

Why is JA sitting between JW and the other woman?

Justice for Travis!

LMAO omg really Nurmi, Travis made up the stalking, oh and slashed the tires too right OMG Nurmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo