Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA is biting her tongue really hard to make herself cry. She seems to have a little shake going too.

HLN decided giving us NON stop Nurmi all morning would be cruel and unusual ... Actually glad to have a little Lifestyle Lift ... Pocket Hose ... Easy Cath Catheter break.... There were NO interruptions yesterday.

Such an altruist that Jodi Ann. Made up the ninja lies, not save her own pitiful behind, but to avoid trashing TA by telling about the abuse. Oh shoot. I think I just sprained my eyeballs.

What? He just referred to questions from "jurors who aren't here anymore," while showing the bathroom floor photos.

It's moot at this point, but his referencing the removed jurors seems counter intuitive to his goal of persuading the remaining jurors to embrace his argument....

Nothing like a little intimidation when you got nothin else.

If I were Juan, I'd strongly consider rebutting this nonsense with Joe Pesci's closing argument from My Cousin Vinny, "Everything that guy just said . . . is bulls$^&."

That would be awesome!

It is much more convenient to for JA to take 4 years to come up with a combo hit list of other people's experiences to make up her own defense, than tell the truth, JMO.

Give me something better Nurmi. Anything. I'm waiting.

Nurmi is trying tell to us the "the Fog" is and inconvenient truth for Jodi and that it was be so much easier for her, if she could remember so she could tell what happened. :floorlaugh:

I love how Jodi wipes all these fake tears off her chin! :)

2ytqvbl.gif

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We know Travis did not make it out alive, that they ran down the hallway before she stabbed Travis (tho it was full of blood), and that Jodi put Travis in the shower, locked the door, and gated the dog. Told no one, waited days for him to be found decomposed.

And then she took a long drive, grinded on a guy in Utah, went to dinner, and had a finger boo-boo that she said she didn't get that day, despite her handprint and her blood mixed and imprinted in Travis' blood.
Jodi's too smart. She just said she wasn't there when that lying Det Flores proved she was, after she called him several times, and everyone that knew Travis said 'look at Jodi"
She's too smart, she would have made up a better lie - no jury will convict her

I guess Jodi is the only person in the world or are tear ducts in your nose.
Jodi in her final stage act.

JODI! Pinch your nose and make it red. That's what happens when someone is crying like you. Oh, drink some water to replace those DRY tears.

Well, I'm gonna take a break and go have a Lifestyle Lift. I hear that some services take less than an hour! ;)

(Debbie Boone looks fabulous!)

That commercial, and the cell phone ringing are the most memorable parts of closing today. Oh-- and for once, KN's attire is appropriately professional, and reasonably flattering.

I still haven't heard a word about self defense. And THAT is an "Inconvenient Truth", Mr. Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV