Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is pathetic .. it's so pathetic .. basically Nurmi's argument is the same as Jodi's original story 'If I did it I would have done it better' .. OH and Jodi's mum is all smiles today .. I am calling Manipulative BS on her crying on the STEPS of the courthouse yesterday ..

Stop touching GMA Donovan. You're making GMA look like the source of pathology in this family.

So, according to Nurmi, this "good Mormon woman" was "FORCED to kill" Travis because she "feared for her life". Really???

Hey....just thought about this. Where is SteelyDan these days? Haven't seen him post in a while. Hope he is ok.

I am sitting here thinking I would not want to be anyone on that defense team with the bad karma swirling around them that they are inviting into their lives.

I am a firm believer that karma, in some form, exists. It is not like they are truly defending a down-trodden victim of the system because of their staunch beliefs in justice. It is their stauch belief in the almighty dollar.

Kinda goes with the law of attraction, right?

KN says, if you spent 2 years trying to think up a lie, wouldn't you think she could come up with a better lie than this, and Jodi looks pizzed.

What's ridiculous about KN's suggestion is that between JA and her attorneys, they came up with the best possible lie for her situation and that is for her to stay silent about it and only say she can't remember anything after the shooting to avoid having to explain the inexplicable. Can you imagine the jury questions regarding why she didn't just run out of the house after she shot him in the head? She'd also have to give details of the stabbing that don't match up to the evidence at the murder scene. The safest bet was to feign memory loss of the stabbing and keep repeating, "I don't remember."

It was also ridiculous for KN to suggest that if JA really wanted to ruin TA's reputation, she would have told the world during her TV interviews that he was a pedophile, abuser, and so on. I guess he's counting on the jury forgetting that those interviews were given during the time when JA was still trying to sell the "TA was wonderful / Ninja story."

JA's only hope is that her make-believe memory loss rubs off on the jury and wishful thinking, on her part, is not going to make that happen.

There hasn't been anything in KN's closing argument that he hasn't said before. Garbage in, garbage out. Can't wait for the jury to get this so JA is out of the spotlight and in her animal cage until she's gone for good.

Again.. I'd really like to express that for..

All my interest in this case..
My nightly viewing of HLN
Being a resident of Phoenix
And an AZ taxpayer..

I'm REALLY outraged about the CIRCUS HLN has setup downtown..
I mean down right pi$$ed about it!

Ok just had to share that folks!

When I checked out HLN last night, "Circus outside the courthouse" was what I said aloud. I was shocked the city of Phoenix allowed that.

Good observation from atty. Jeff Gold re JA laughing. When Nurmi said: "9 out of ten days I don't like Jodi"...Jodi started laughing. Gold equated this to 'abuse' and pointed out how JA seemed to enjoy it....adding that they have been together for about 5 years now.

Oh I think that was all scripted...they both planned it like that to make Jodi appear more "human." Typical Jodi trying to manipulate the jury.

He will have almost an hour and a half, which is about what he has left. The judge wants closing arguments finished today, and they'll be there until they are done. Jury gets case first thing Monday?

They still have to do the "drawing" for the final 12 jurors today. too.:drumroll:

I lived it too, years ago. Doesn't it make ou hate ALV? Everything she was saying didn't even apply to Jodi. what a blight she is.

She might have been good back in the day, when DV was coming to light, a light for those of us who have been there.
I remember staying to volunteer at the shelter in my town, and what a great feeling it was....and then......

some have found they can make great money from it, and victimize the victims all over again....

so yes I truly DESPISE ALV.

I'm not being mean but I think HLN realized, and it took them a couple months, that this trial meant Ratings for them. The media makes their money anyway they can and often it's on the heels of someones tragedy. I'm sorry it's happening like this for you. The only "good" thing is we're almost done and Justice for Travis is right in front of us.

OH P'SHAW DUH!

Caught a lil blurb on FNC say'n once verdict in HLN/CNN ratings will drop down so fast their CEO will get a nose bleed..

Not really but basically they are capitalizing (no pun) on this case.. I don't think Zimmerman will bring the viewers like Arias so ya know..

I'm pissed cuz I'm sure we are paying for additional officers on patrol because of all their BS live broadcasting juries etc

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

Even if you don't believe anything about gas cans, license plates, dyed hair - if you can somehow disregard all of that evidence.

Even if you believe that JA dropped the camera and JA was lunged at by a wet, naked man.

You do realize it became premeditated the moment she decided to grab the gun and shoot rather than going left down the stairs and out the front door?

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

Are you saying this after listening to Juan Martinez's very detailed closing argument yesterday? Have you seen the pictures of an unaware Travis in the shower? Do you believe Jodi?:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth