Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was 2 hours ago now but...

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2h

Jurors appear attentive and focused, just as they did yesterday when Martinez addressed them. #jodiarias

---

I'm not surprised TBH. For a start he's right up close to them so they don't have much choice but secondly this is a good jury and they will listen to KN, then disregard it all.

Again.. I'd really like to express that for..

All my interest in this case..
My nightly viewing of HLN
Being a resident of Phoenix
And an AZ taxpayer..

I'm REALLY outraged about the CIRCUS HLN has setup downtown..
I mean down right pi$$ed about it!

Ok just had to share that folks!

I'm not being mean but I think HLN realized, and it took them a couple months, that this trial meant Ratings for them. The media makes their money anyway they can and often it's on the heels of someones tragedy. I'm sorry it's happening like this for you. The only "good" thing is we're almost done and Justice for Travis is right in front of us.

I can't explain premeditation anymore. All that matters is that the jurors understand and vote for a murder one verdict.

I know what you mean. I'm worn out on explaining positions. Let's get it on!

Dang ... Gotta get back to work n wrap up this week.
Has anyone had a report from inside how the jurors are
Reacting to this today?
TYIA

My dog gave up and got under the covers here on the bed:eek:fftobed:

well, my dog (seen above waving to Jodi) got restless so I took her for a walk. I stepped on a loose stone, fell and now I can do nothing but sit with ice on my knee and wrist and watch the trial. And try to post with the wrong hand.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! _____stopped crying long enough to listen to the phone ring in gallery!:floorlaugh:

Did you hear that single ring Ms Arias? ".....know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee." (Thank you John Donne, 1624.)

I keep all my knives and guns in the bathroom..cameras too..

I like the 'this is a defense after lawyers get involved' part. What..blame placing and more lies :rolleyes:

I think that is one of the hardest things, I know someone who went through this, not the physical, but the emotional and verbal. However, if you think about it, even those abuses are physical...how are your eating habits, can you sleep? How have you changed over the years in appearance?
She finally did get out, because when she was ready, there were those, who decided to do the right thing, that had heard all of it, and stood with her in court.
Please, document what you can, even if you have to hide what you document elsewhere. I will stand with you, and lift you up, as you make your way through this.

I lived it too, years ago. Doesn't it make ou hate ALV? Everything she was saying didn't even apply to Jodi. what a blight she is.

Again.. I'd really like to express that for..

All my interest in this case..
My nightly viewing of HLN
Being a resident of Phoenix
And an AZ taxpayer..

I'm REALLY outraged about the CIRCUS HLN has setup downtown..
I mean down right pi$$ed about it!

Ok just had to share that folks!

I'm so glad that you brought this up...as I was watching HLN Afterdark last night, I was thinking the same thing, ESPECIALLY when they brought the gents in singing the song about JA. I thought oh here we goooooooo, some of her cronies will let her know, "There is a song about you now".. I was cringing!!!!

Only good thing that came from that last night was the Family that was there for Juan and to say thank you to him!! A drop of blood and dna from a smoke got their loved ones killer the DP. They were there for Juan and Travis's family.

If reports are to be believed...no more than 2 basically (give or take a bit)

It has been said the judge told them 5 hours each. I didn't hear that, and don't know how true it is.

But again, I think the judge is very clear - this ends TODAY!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if a big air horn went off signaling when time was up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61