Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again.. I'd really like to express that for..

All my interest in this case..
My nightly viewing of HLN
Being a resident of Phoenix
And an AZ taxpayer..

I'm REALLY outraged about the CIRCUS HLN has setup downtown..
I mean down right pi$$ed about it!

Ok just had to share that folks!

Per what Beth Karas just said on HLN, too bad the forged letter JA wrote in the name of Travis A weren't let into court. The ones where she wrote as TA mentioning that he had a problem with pedophilia.

Would someone please provide 1 or 2 of these "inconvenient truths" Nurmi's going on about for those of us just checking in?

Well, she did say Bobby J believed in vampires. Maybe it was their thing... ewww.

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

Not sure if you have been following the entire case.

But you have to dismiss a TON of actual evidence in order to think that way.

IMO of course

for me...the slaughter was planned.call me stubborn but I ain't buyin the sob story. And yeah..when you stab or shoot a person chances are they just may fall or lunge at you..I mean dah!

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion .. I just can't (even when I play devil's advocate) Get past the gas cans ... the gun and the staging that happened after the crime.

I need a hot shower to wash off Nurmi's scum I just heard. But this is his last stand.
Oh isn't that Juanderful?!

HLN reporting that the state has proof that the infamous pedo letters written by TA to JA were forged by JA while in jail....seriously cannot wait to hear more about this..I'm not going to even ask how she thought that was a good idea.....

YES!!! I have seen women on trial for killing their partners as part of DV and they are DEVASTATED.. They are not haughty and proud. They are destroyed and you can see it on them.. This is an act.. Like that other whackadoo that stabbed her husband a kagillion times and then buried him...

She is not sorry. She likes the attention and she is only concerned that she may not have an audience soon.

You are so right! I have seen other women too that are so upset because they never wanted things to turn out the way they did! All they wanted was a loving relationship and they hate that things turned out the way they did.

JA on the other hand, LOVES that things turned out the way they have, because everything is about her. She killed Travis because if she couldn't have him, no one would. She showed his family and the court how "powerful" she is by trashing his reputation because they dared not to accept her plea deal.

She loves everyone talking about her, thinking about her and listening to her.

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

Please get help, Sunni. Nobody deserves abuse. You are unique and special, and deserve happiness and love. You have lots of support here. :seeya:

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....I what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

Uhmm, nevermind. Don't want a TO today....but I respectfully disagree.

Premeditation can be formed in a matter of seconds... like say the time it takes to grab a knife and gun.

i don't think the judge can hold atty's to a deadline like that, doesn't nurmi get what time he wants to do his closing, and if he doesn't couldn't that cause an appeal??

Of course she can. Happens all the time. Five hours for each side is more than adequate. And no, not giving the defense unlimited time for closing arguments is not a valid grounds for appeal. Just because this is a DP case does not mean the rules of evidence and procedure just get thrown out the window. I fear that because JSS has gone overboard in giving the defense ridiculous accommodations that people will think this is required. It is not.

Really? I'd be interested in reading your explanation for the gas cans, the dyed hair, the avoidance of being tracked anywhere in Arizona, etc.

TIA!

Of course you are entitled to your opinion .. I just can't (even when I play devil's advocate) Get past the gas cans ... the gun and the staging that happened after the crime.

I cannot either. When taken in pieces it could be iffy. But when you put it all together...

This always makes me :giggle: So are you typing with your toes? :waitasec:

typing_toes_by_Caapie-300x227.jpg

why yes I was... :)

link

Do you know the time of the video where Nurmi says he doesn't like Jodi 9 out of 10 days?
From about 08:00

---

Watching that bit, I noticed the MS smiled. JW's face stayed blank. Does that mean JW agreed and JA and the MS thought KN was joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010