Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine and it is consensual and has nothing to do with violence, abuse, chaos and murder.

Exactly. That's what I'm trying to say. The jurors are going to be like "ya, so what? he wanted to do sexual things with another adult. So do I! BIG. DEAL."

My heart just cries and aches for Travis' family.....so wrong, just so wrong

Sunny, I'm not even listening...just reading here and ITA. I hope this trial wakes America up about how defense teams are allowed to victimize the victim based on the word of the PERPETRATOR.

LOL that HLN has been breaking away from Nurmi and even ran a commercial just before the noon break!

Nurmi's doubling down on the pedophilia outrage made me see red. The rest of this garbage? Not at all. It isn't going to help JA, and best case, it is really going to tick off the jury.

UUMMMM...bleach does NOT actually take the color out of all things!!

That's a myth!

This is soooooooo hard to watch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did KN just say "you have your voice of reason"?

He essentially asked everyone to suspend all reason from minute 1 of this closing.

Other items were not bleached but towel was.

Geez, NUrmi, she poured the bleach STRAIGHT onto the towel!!!!

I am SO very glad I'm not watching this. I understand why everyone it so upset, it's revolting.

This DT is completely desperate right now, they have NO way out of this. They are being dirty and despicable because that is all they have on their side. They don't have an iota of truth or the facts on their side. They don't have any other option than to go down this road, again.

Polyester fabrics don't stain with bleach usually. Cotton always does.

MOO

I'm glad that KN is talking about bleach. I feel like I need to bathe with it now.

"A picture says a 1,000 words"..I hope Juan uses what Nurmi just said.. and puts up a pic of Travis's slit throat..

hahahaha HLN cut him off!

kj.bk ~oops, my dog typed that, but hey, he has his opinion too.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads