Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manslaughter will give her less time wont it? She will be out in a couple years.

Juan, I need the gas can lie again and hammer down on premeditation.
I cannot stand this defense team. I cannot stand Nurmi. I cannot stand JW.
"We can only hope TA hadn't molested a 12 year old" or whatever crap he said.
That's going above and beyond what was needed!!!
:stormingmad:

Just got home from work...anything to worry about with his closing? TIA

The only thing to worry about was about 500 Websleuthers collectively having an aneurysm. But now Nurmi's done so it's all good.

Maybe she held the knife behind her back and purposely dropped the camera... Or she simply dropped it to stab the crap out of him.

I think she may have had the knife in her teeth, like a Ninja and it is the cause of the strange, disgust/fear expression in Travis eyes in his last closeup. A very important souvenir of the crime for her.

Did anyone get any clarity of how the murder happened?

Not me. He explained NOTHING. He brought up things but explained nothing.

Sex, sex, sex, chaos, sex, disgusting bad Travis, sex pedophilia, doesn't make sense.

That is all I heard. There was nothing to explain the most important part. WHAT HAPPENED?
He couldn't give clarity, remember his client has no memory of the event.

My husband just angrily commented "Nurmi should be a prosecutor. He just prosecuted Travis."

Is there an attorney in the house? I must be a complete idiot about law...I don't understand how someone can change their defense/excuse in the closing argument. Seriously, how does this work. Please help me understand if you can

They argued for passion last week in chambers and the judge let it in.

Take note folks - Heat of passion according to her!

HOLY CRAP! I about lost my head...

I shut down my computer and restarted in case my issues were memory ones (computer that is)

Came back, and there was NO QUICK REPLY or QUOTE BUTTONS!!

OMG...thought it was T/O - but thank goodness, just not signed in.

OH, and can I take this time to say now...

MY DOG STILL STINKS!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
"If #JodiArias is guilty of any crime at all it is the crime of manslaughter" Nurmi is done with his closing it seems. Taking 10 min recess

Nurmi's done? :waitasec: I was on the phone ordering my Chinese... hope it gets here before Juan starts again!

Please let them take a long 10 minute break! :please:

OFGS, wouldn't you know Holly Hughes would say Nurmi did a great job!!

I am going to pour myself a glass of wine. It is only 2:17 in the afternoon here, and I am NOT on vacation.

One of the things I picked up on my errands earlier. I knew I'd need it :floorlaugh: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member