Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused... what happens now??

Are they coming back Monday or do we hear anything over the weekend? Or if they reach a verdict now do we still wait til Monday?:scared:

Thanks x

Does anybody else just lose it when they show Travis's sisters cry?

It hurts me when watching other people cry

I hate seeing others cry. They are so broken. I can't imagine how rough it is for them to have go through all of this 5 years later.

I wanted more females, fewer males just because as a rule women are tougher on women imo

Begin deliberating.....

Why do I have tears in my eyes?

I am feeling so emotional right now.

Me too, totally choked up!

We are emotional because we are human and we care about human life. It is the exact opposite of that "thing" at the defense table.

This case is an ultimate example of good versus evil. Good deserves to win, Travis deserves to win, and his family deserves to win. How can you breath air on this earth and not be emotional about that.

"any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee"

Good job, Juan!

10 is barb
13 is the wrestler
17 is poneytail

I don't think so. The alternate male is the one who required a hearing device and sounds older than a wrestler ;) I just heard the description on HLN.

Monday 10am .. they'll do a couple of hours today, take a vote, it'll be unanimous and they'll think it over on the weekend and come back in on Monday take the vote again and do the paperwork.... JMO.

That is my thought too. It's Friday afternoon, why not sleep on it over the weekend.

I can only imagine the emotions coursing through Travis's family. They have to be so relieved that this is all almost over but SO scared that the jury will punish Travis for not being a perfect, holier than thou man. I want so badly for them to get the verdict that they seek and for Jodi Arias to be punished, fully, for what she did. I don't know how Juan Martinez could have laid out the facts any more effectively than he did. Outside of pie charts and diagrams directing them at every point from A to Z, I don't know what he could have done.

I believe that the jury will do the right thing in this case and find Jodi Arias guilty of 1st degree murder. I don't care whether or not she gets LWOP or the Death Penalty. Just as long as she is never among the population again.

My thoughts are with the Alexander family.

It is 3:40 in Arizona- plenty of time to deliberate!

Folks, it just took our Jury, a little over three hours to get a verdict. I'm praying justice will be swift and precise for Travis!

They stayed until after 8 pm earlier this week; they were willing to stick to an hour lunch break --- to me, they are done, finished with this case and they want to go home and take a nice, long shower. IMO, they will stay late tonight and return with a verdict. (I can hope, can't I?)

Well I know someone who's going to have an absolutely horrible weekend :)

I can't stop the tears streaming for Travis and his family. Please let justice come for the quickly. Juan and Esteban did everything they could to hold his vicious killer accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV