Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone may have asked this already.

Where does Jodi wait?
If it's like other trials I've followed, she'll wait in jail. The Judge will call her back to the courthouse when the jury has reached a verdict or when/if the jury asks for clarification or to see evidence.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m
Court confirms #jodiarias jury is deliberating for the remainder of 2day - and plan to deliberate 9-4:30 next week until verdict is reached.

I know that. I jumped all over that "mispeak" when it first happened. But she did not say that she sustained it while stabbing Travis. That was a theory proposed by Flores to explain the injury.

She couldn't say she got it while stabbing him, she's got a "fog" issue, donchaknow! But she slipped up.:jail::

Wish CNN would go back in the court room so we can see Jodi sweat if she is still in there.

JVM and the talking heads on HLN sound like idiots.

Okay, now every time HLN does that "BOOM" sound for verdict watch, my heart skips a beat thinking the jury is back. A tad annoying

I am nervous too. I wish it over quickly, but not TOO quickly.... does that make sense?

So are we sure that the jury is done for today? Can we be set free for the rest of the day?

I'm going to unplug now because I think they are done for today. I will see everyone Monday - I'm so thankful for all of you and for the Mods who pay to host this forum.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

Thanks guys, for the updates!

So they are deliberating? How long ago did they start? Do we know yet who has been picked to be on the jury? How long can they go for today?

Where was CEO? Thanks guys!!!

They have been deliberating about 51 minutes. CEO + wife in courtroom today per twitter.

If it's like other trials I've followed, she'll wait in jail. The Judge will call her back to the courthouse when the jury has reached a verdict or when/if the jury asks for clarification or to see evidence.

I wonder if they will call on Jodi to review the football linebacker lunge pose?

:giggle:

Again, she never said that she sustained the injury while stabbing Travis. That's what Juan told the jury she said and that was FALSE.

Respectfully, that is incorrect. CNN has all the transcripts available for review.

Due to money issues the Jury will not deliberate over the weekend. Really?

If they can chuck nearly 2 million dollars at Jodi's defense team they can pay some guards, buy some food and get this thing done. Pathetic. MOO

I think Ann Campbell is Donovan's girlfriend/spouse.

I believe Ann Campbell is actually one of her prior attorneys. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I read. JM can't mention that part b/c the jury isn't supposed to know about the musical chairs of lawyers she went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95