Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have objected. That Nurmi fails as a defense lawyer does not negate the fact that Juan mischaracterized her testimony.

Nurmi made a lot more mistakes today then Juan did....

Juan did just fine

Juan Martinez clearly asked in that video...

"You don't have any injuries AS A RESULT OF KILLING Travis?" He didn't say an injury you got that day. He didn't say an injury TA caused. He said as a result of killing TA, as a result of stabbing, slashing his throat or shooting him in the face.

Anyways, why is this important? :facepalm:

Heading for a big bubble bath with my big BLUE glass of vodka and soda! I would invite you all to join ... but that would be weird.

Long time lurker 1st time poster...

I just wanted to say a prayer for Travis and the family... My god be with them and keep them strong through these few next days... And may the Voice of Reason speak through the Jury... Juctice is coming Jodi... Mark My Words!

Thank you for joining us and what a great first post friend. I do believe there is strength in numbers!!!

Click on the person's NAME you wish to ignore. Click on view user profile. Then click on "user list" .... add to ignore list.

Thanks for this! I'm bumping these instructions just in case somebody else grows tired of.....another poster. :fence:

Not in AZ. She'll be brought each day to the holding cell at the courthouse each day during deliberations. Sheriff Joe ain't no taxi service. lol.

BBM :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Jury going home for the day-HLN
Back at 9:00, Monday

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m
Jurors leaving now. I'M GOING HOME!!!! #JodiArias

Jury done for day
BK saying that Nurmi originally said he couldn't afford repping her so judge ordered he get paid county rate or something like that.

The live feed just showed Mike the court reporter talking to the judge at the bench. He said something and then the judge laughed.
My guess at what Mike said:
" I pray to God that I NEVER have to type out three hole w*nder again!"[/QUOT

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With that telatype thing -- he probably just had to type in OOO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok anyone know has the jury left for today? Or do I need to stay tuned to my laptop still?

Heard on HLN that the jury is going home now and will return at 9 am PDT on Monday.

HLN reporting the jury is going home for tonight ...

I was hoping and :please: for a verdict tonight ...

It's going to be another longgggggggggggg weekend !

:please: Justice for Travis !

Juros going home now for the weekend according to HLN and JVM.

We might just get a verdict sometime Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ