GUILTY CO - Dr. Toni Henthorn, 50, dies in cliff fall, Rocky Mountain NP, 29 Sept 2012 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd sure like to see Harold Henthorn's high-school photos. Because "Henthorn" is a name like Rockefeller. Remember that con-guy who murdered his wife after having a child with her and she discovered his deal?

Toni granted (grantor) a "(POA) POWER OF ATTORNEY" to Harold (grantee) on 8/27/01
https://legacy4.arapahoegov.com/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=3289956&rn=16&pi=0&ref=search
Also:
on the same day, also, there is a warranty deed, so it looks like to me they sold this property.

My question is:
I don't know what Type of power of attorney this is, BUT, if it was a General power of attorney,
and he could sell this property with a POA,
Could he then ALSO sign her name on a life insurance policy perhaps??
IMOO.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/11/accused-wife-killer-also-accused-of-underwear-theft/

"Accused Wife Killer Also Accused of Underwear Theft."

" “I’m blown away,” said Toni Henthorn’s brother, Todd Bertolet, when he learned of the underwear theft case. “He’s 38 years old, a married, religious person and he’s shoplifting underwear in JC Penney. To me that’s a red flag. It says a lot about his character. And I feel like the guy stealing underwear is the guy my sister should have known she was with. I think the guy that stole the underwear is the real person.” "

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/11/accused-wife-killer-also-accused-of-underwear-theft/

"Accused Wife Killer Also Accused of Underwear Theft."

" “I’m blown away,” said Toni Henthorn’s brother, Todd Bertolet, when he learned of the underwear theft case. “He’s 38 years old, a married, religious person and he’s shoplifting underwear in JC Penney. To me that’s a red flag. It says a lot about his character. And I feel like the guy stealing underwear is the guy my sister should have known she was with. I think the guy that stole the underwear is the real person.” "

Wow, this is a shadow crime to that of Russell Williams, the Canadian Colonel who had an underwear fetish (dressed up in the underwear of his female murder victims). I call this a shadow crime since RW obviously cared about his wife and tried to protect her from the ramifications of his sexual crimes.

Harold Henthorn, in contrast, stole underwear from Walmart, yet murdered his wives (allegedly).

Harold trolled Christian Mingles for a gal. And his supporters state he was a "religious person." How many times have we seen this before? This guy used and abused the idea he was a good "Christian" man and PREYED upon women. Sandra met Harold around maybe 1983, in college, so she had no internet ability to research this monster. Toni met Harold around maybe 1999, (2012 - 13 = 1999) so she also had no internet ability to do an internet background and credit check. If there's something to take away from this - it's tell our kids to do internet background and credit checks on potential mates, and make sure they look at each other's FILED tax returns! There are no reasons for these con-men to get away with this anymore.

Harold trolled Christian Mingles for a gal. And his supporters state he was a "religious person." How many times have we seen this before? This guy used and abused the idea he was a good "Christian" man and PREYED upon women. Sandra met Harold around maybe 1983, in college, so she had no internet ability to research this monster. Toni met Harold around maybe 1999, (2012 - 13 = 1999) so she also had no internet ability to do an internet background and credit check. If there's something to take away from this - it's tell our kids to do internet background and credit checks on potential mates, and make sure they look at each other's FILED tax returns! There are no reasons for these con-men to get away with this anymore.

I'm sure we have all heard of con men (and women) taking advantage of people in their church.

In the end there are many wonderful "Christians" and many who are vultures who call themselves Christians, but prey on others. (Insert other religions here, and repeat.) There are many people who aren't Christians (or other religions), but rather are "humanitarians" and, in contrast, many others who could care less about being contributing humanitarians. It doesn't matter what the label is...it matters what is in the heart.

The people here on WS don't care about labels, they care about people who care about others.
Hugs to all.

Was the motive money? Other than he's just evil. My mom always says jealous is the root of all evil and if jealousy isn't the problem, usually money is involved. So many cases I look at on here revolve around jealousy or money, it's sad.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/13/federal-agents-eavesdropped-on-murder-suspect-henthorn/

Newly-filed court documents show federal agents electronically eavesdropped and surreptitiously took pictures of murder suspect Harold Henthorn of Highlands Ranch...

Henthorn’s neighbors previously told CBS4 that Henthorn apparently suspected he was being watched and listened to during the two-year federal investigation as he was frequently seen using payphones at a grocery store near his home.

This reminds me exactly of the robert sprangler case....nearly the same circumstances.

God bless her and I hope he rots in cell.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/...stigators-sought-google-searches-phone-calls/

Federal investigators in the Harold Henthorn case sought records of his phone calls, Google searches and information about previous injuries suffered by his wife, Toni Henthorn, according to affidavits and search warrants unsealed early Wednesday afternoon...

A federal judge ordered 21 search warrants and affidavits unsealed during a hearing Wednesday morning. He set a trial date for Henthorn for May 4-15.

From the above link....

In another application for a warrant to search Harold Henthorn’s phone records, investigators cited a 2011 incident in which a beam hit Toni Henthorn in her head while she was working on the couple’s cabin with Harold Henthorn. CBS4 has previously reported this incident. The document states that the accident fractured her vertebrae.

No witnesses, naturally.

" Investigators also say that when they searched Harold Henthorn’s jeep, they discovered a map of Rocky Mountain National Park “and an ‘X’ marked near the location where Toni Henthorn fell to her death.”

" When a ranger questioned Harold Henthorn about that map, ”Henthorn appeared at a loss for words and told the investigator it was his map but it was not from the September 29, 2012 trip. Henthorn could not explain why there was an X on the map near the site of the fall.” "

" Investigators then say Henthorn told his brother in law, Barry Bertolet he “didn’t remember making the map or why.” "
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/...e-omissions-inconsistencies-shifting-stories/

Well, the guy's a stalking psychopath, that's clear. He even had a life insurance policy on the ex wife of his first (dead) wife's brother. We'll find out soon if she knew.

The articles seem to indicate because the crime occurred on federal land, the rangers sought, and obtained, immediately from Dept of Justice, a warrant for search and impoundment of the Jeep even before Toni was removed. An article states the procedure was according to "protocol." I can't wait to see if this is true once the actual warrants are published. Love those federal police. I bet Harold thought he'd be able to drive away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpaceUnicorn
Back