Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense-Dylan grabbed all his gear and headed up the mountain in runners and no coat. May or may not have grabbed his fishing pole. Came upon a bunch of cows, bears, coyote, fox who were swilling canned beer and foot stomping line dancing. Big partay. Things got out of control with all the beer swilling and line dancing. Dylan was injured. End of story.

Katy, you missed the whole week plus before…most of us are so over him.
Maybe it is a good thing I spent the last week with no wifi. I didn't have to deal with his nonsense.
What does the defence attorney think the cause of death was if the head injury was caused by cows?

I suppose the defence attorney has to try and all, but really, cows?
I get the feeling the defense wants to imply that poor Dylan went on a hike or ran away, up that mountain trail, and died from the harsh elements, then was stomped by a cow and scavenged by coyotes. :confused:

Defense-Dylan grabbed all his gear and headed up the mountain in runners and no coat. May or may not have grabbed his fishing pole. Came upon a bunch of cows, bears, coyote, fox who were swilling canned beer and foot stomping line dancing. Big partay. Things got out of control with all the beer swilling and line dancing. Dylan was injured. End of story.

"Not Guilty!" [NOT!]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, they pinched his cell. They were bent on reading all his texts and private messages!

'No more questions, your honor'---FINALLY

Redirect---attorney gets her to discuss 'dump site' definitions and how this could have been one

'is it fair to say that animals chewed on his bones after he was left there?' Yes, that is fair to say...

'Are these sharp tool marks left on the bone? #334......Dr France:' Yes, I think so'

'Is this evidence of blunt force trauma bin the skull?' ....Dr France: Yes, I believe it is.'

jury questions:
in remains recovery how far were bones spread out? [not allowed to answer]

What is significance of skull found so far away?

Dr F: I would rely upon wildlife expert to answer that. But it did surprise me it was so far away.

Dr. France answers the jury's question about why the skull was found so far from the site of the other remains. She answers that she is surprised that it was found so far away from the site of primary deposition (where the other remains were discovered). She leaves it to the wildlife experts to determine whether animal activity is responsible for the transport of the skull to the place where it was ultimately found.

ETA: Thank you Dr. France. You were an awesome advocate for Dylan with your fact-based testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member