Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense-Dylan grabbed all his gear and headed up the mountain in runners and no coat. May or may not have grabbed his fishing pole. Came upon a bunch of cows, bears, coyote, fox who were swilling canned beer and foot stomping line dancing. Big partay. Things got out of control with all the beer swilling and line dancing. Dylan was injured. End of story.
Update: the fox sold the favorite fishing pole on Craigslist (for beer money). Defense filing motion for the state to file charges against the fox for failing to collect sales tax on the sale. Bad, bad, fox...

I'm also waiting for MR to allege that his son CR was responsible for his younger brother's death.

MR was said to be enraged over cans/bottles allegedly left behind in Vallecito by CR. I believe this argument was taking place at the time MR/DR were on the road, and DR asked CR to text him the poop photos.

Knowing how MR's mind works, I can think of no other reason why the beer cans keep coming up. :eek: MOO

Dr. Diane France mentioned the case of Michelle Wallace on the stand today which was halted by an objection. Michelle's case was profiled on HBO's series Autopsy 4 and Cold Case Files on A&E Network which Dr. Diane France appears.

Michelle's case was a landmark in forensic anthropology so I am glad the judge overruled. Michelle's mom killed herself a few weeks after her daughter disappeared and left a note saying, "If you ever find our daughter, bury her next to me." Sadly, she never saw it solved. The man convicted was a waste of life like Mark. The way Dylan was found was just like Michelle Wallace.

Dr. Diane France is interviewed at 21:30 but Michelle's case starts at 14:00 titled "Necro Search".

Last edited:
I can't wait for a couple of the upcoming witnesses to testify. Namely: MR's first wife.

Then, a woman (who traveled from another state) who spent two weeks with MR, [I think her initials are "TM" -- she's on the defense witness list] over Christmas 2012 (I believe it was), who was a "friend" of MR and also of his sister(s), and she was SO convinced that MR didn't "do it."

Also, the delusional mail delivery woman who "saw" Dylan (presumably) after he would have gone missing.

Nicholas Brandon Redwine , Brandon

Betsy Horvath's son

He said he was not close to mark, had one court ordered visit in ten years. [defense objects and prevents further explanation]

He reached out to Cory when he found out D was missing. He flew out to Colorado to try and help find him. He and Cory met up and spoke about the situation.

He knew something wasn't right. They met up with Mark...wanted a game plan to figure out what to do next...

David Stone, marks brother, and the other 3 had a meeting about Dylan. Mark wasn't eager to be involved in the search plans. Brandon got frustrated with Mark not being motivated or interested in helping.

Brandon saw no emotion from Mark----just flat.

David, Brandon and Mark did go the next day and walked by the lake---then drove around with flyers---but never handed out flyers---drove up middle mountain.....mostly just small talk, nothing about Dylan.

very minimal discussion about Dylan

Brandon wanted to focus more on searching but there didn't seem to be any interest from Mark or David. They only drove around for 20 minutes.Mark said 'OK, he's not here' and then they returned home.

Then Mark did a TV interview.

they never handed out any flyers---Mark had taken no action for the next 4 days, while Brandon was there--in searching for Dylan.

And he didn't see Mark having any emotional reaction about Dylan being missing. Very flat affect

In Feb 2013---he spoke to Tonya Goldberg at sheriffs dept---he said that Mark discussed 'where Dylan was.' .... I know where Dylan is, he is in my heart.

"I felt Mark was hiding something."

I was not aware of anything Mark ever did to try and find Dylan.

Mostly he talked about what Elaine was doing or what Kat was doing, not about Dylan or how to find him.

In June 2013:
my mom texted me about remains being found---I called Mark, he was very stoic, not emotional about his son found dead, wasn't crying, we talked for an hour...not distraught or upset, just kind of like we were talking about baseball or something

I wanted to know what he thought happened---he said 'maybe shot by hunters, or maybe it was blunt force trauma.'

He used the term blunt force trauma about 4x---but no skull had been found yet

I sent Tonya Goldbrite an email about my convo with my Dad. told her he had said 'blunt force trauma' several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside