Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they allow that or do they go where they are anatomically?
California allows prisoners to apply to be housed in the prison which matches their self-declared gender identity, no surgery required. I don't know what the law is in Colorado, but this guy is such a liar I could see him trying it for easier prison time.

Defense is trying to trip up Ms France....unsuccessfully
She is one tough cookie to crack.
I have smartened up, and now am sipping ice water for every " safe to say" comment. :D
He asks questions he doesn't know the answers to, and many times it doesn't help him look good at all.

He is also focusing on the remains, and pointing to where the bones were tarnished by scavenging animals. Like is that supposed to convince the jury he was attacked by a wild animal? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sorry, but this Judge erred when he said that he wouldn't allow the media into his courtroom to cover this trial. We, the public, are at a terrible disadvantage. In this day and age, with state-of-the-art electronics, this expert testimony should be coming in loud and clear. We should have a full view of all vantage points. We are subjected to limited transparency in these proceedings. We are an extension of the jury. As such, we should be privy to everything. (IMO)

Having said that, although I am not happy, I am grateful for whatever I can see and hear. With Dr. France's expertise and opinion, I believe that justice will prevail!

If we recall yesterday, the hiker couple saw cows near where they were hiking and found Dylan's skull. They now have become psycho stomping skull crushing cows...according to this master defense! Big gulp of ice water down the hatch!

The defense attorney reminds me of the coach for the opposing team my son played in a baseball tournament last night. His chuckles and sighs are the equivalent of that coach throwing up his hands every time the umpire called his pitcher’s pitch a ball when he thought it was a strike.

It doesn’t help. We won. Keep that in mind sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside