Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Anyone have more information on this incident?

From my understanding, watching the live feed yesterday...the defense spoke up in between witnesses, and informed the judge that he was made aware that Mr Foster was out in hallway and was threatening to leave. After notifying judge, they found Mr Foster, and called him in 'off record' to state his concerns. Mr Foster then informed the court that he thought he should be called next, that he had been waiting for days, that he was closing on a house today, and he had a puppy in his car. The judge then allowed Mr Foster to be called next, out of sequence...to accommodate him.
He also, like his wife earlier did..was allowed to testify without the camera showing his face.

It was drama...

From my understanding, watching the live feed yesterday...the defense spoke up in between witnesses, and informed the judge that he was made aware that Mr Foster was out in hallway and was threatening to leave. After notifying judge, they found Mr Foster, and called him in 'off record' to state his concerns. Mr Foster then informed the court that he thought he should be called next, that he had been waiting for days, that he was closing on a house today, and he had a puppy in his car. The judge then allowed Mr Foster to be called next, out of sequence...to accommodate him.
He also, like his wife earlier did..was allowed to testify without the camera showing his face.

It was drama...
Oh I remember the puppy guy.
I didn't like him from the get go.

Ms France's testimony thus far, regarding skull bones and her findings is very thorough. She is an excellent orator, and describes well the process of her findings.
Finding a peri-mortem fracture pattern from a skull, such as Dylan's.

From Wed., 6/30/2021.
Very damning expert testimony provided by Wildlife Biologist Dr. Heather Johnson. Doesn't bode well for MR.

Early freeze at higher altitudes. Not enough berries. Low food year for the bears (black bears, even when brown, are still black bears -- that's what they have in Colorado). So the bears hibernate earlier. Nothing to stay awake for. [My 2 cents: Better to go to slumberland, and dream of picnic baskets with sugar plums, than stay awake and listen to stomach growl.]

Bottom line: Bears can't read the calendar. But, the bears were hibernating when Dylan went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside