CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll watch Fox tonight and if he is in fact interviewed, I'll post a summary of it.

I better go tell my Dylan it's bedtime so I'm free at 9:00.

THANKS!

Not sure they do a live feed
and
I don't think I can stay awake any longer...

:seeya:

Looks like he should be on at some point during the next hour. He appears to be wearing a baseball hat, red eyed, looking tired.

The preview of his comment was "he needs to come home, that is what everyone is wanting."

When the actual interview comes on, I'll try and summarize the whole thing.

Looks like he should be on at some point during the next hour. He appears to be wearing a baseball hat, red eyed, looking tired.

The preview of his comment was "he needs to come home, that is what everyone is wanting."

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the first time, Dylan's father is speaking out. Exclusive interview:

At first they are showing some of the vigil, lots of people hugging, crying. Brother, Cory, giving a statement during the vigil.

Then he said he wants everyone to know how much he loves that boy. He wants him to come home. He says God loves everybody, even those pointing finger at him. His focus is on Dylan only.

Cory then speaking saying, he wants to hear his voice, wants him back in the town.

Dylan's father would not answer all their questions, he doesn't want to get into a fight that way.

what is the link? i can't find what you are seeing. tia

I could not tell if Mark was at the vigil but maybe so, the interview was done at night and it seemed the vigil was maybe going on in the background of the interview.

At first they are showing some of the vigil, lots of people hugging, crying. Brother, Cory, giving a statement during the vigil.

Then he said he wants everyone to know how much he loves that boy. He wants him to come home. He says God loves everybody, even those pointing finger at him. His focus is on Dylan only.

Cory then speaking saying, he wants to hear his voice, wants him back in the town.

Dylan's father would not answer all their questions, he doesn't want to get into a fight that way.

Impressions? Did he seem sincere?

My impressions were kind of mixed. He does look upset and tired. In fact his eyes were pretty red.

The first part of it when he was talking about being concerned about Dylan, he did seem genuine IMO. When the reporter said something like "there are some in the community pointing a finger at you" Mark's body language seemed to visibly change and he was clearly uncomfortable with that line of questioning. That is when he said "God love them, God loves everyone"

Gosh such an odd statement regarding answering questions causing a fight. Well i guess if that's how he feels then all that matters is he is answering all of LE's questions so Dylan can come home :banghead:

In comparison to Jessica Ridgeway's dad when he was interviewed, I would say I could see some similarities and some differences. Jessica's dad look devastated to me. Dylan's dad looks exhausted for sure, but maybe a bit aggravated too. Not saying its good, bad, or otherwise, just a bit different.

These are just my opinions and observations. I really want to try and get to the point where I'm looking at him with an open mind...

Maybe others will pick up on different things. I was sitting on my couch with the laptop in front of me trying to catch the interview, I may have missed some nuances because I had to keep looking at the screen.

In comparison to Jessica Ridgeway's dad when he was interviewed, I would say I could see some similarities and some differences. Jessica's dad look devastated to me. Dylan's dad looks exhausted for sure, but maybe a bit aggravated too. Not saying its good, bad, or otherwise, just a bit different.

These are just my opinions and observations. I really want to try and get to the point where I'm looking at him with an open mind...

Thanks for bringing the interview to our attention and and sharing your observations. I think you're doing a great job being open in describing what you see with him. It's hard in situations like this to remove opinions and emotions (I don't have this skill). And you're in the area. With a Dylan of you're own.

I think over the past days, I was wondering what kind of person doesn't put himself out there, begging for people to look for his son, taking part in community searches, talking to people and the media.

Seeing the interview, he strikes me to be probably not someone very good at talking. He seems kind of blue collar to me, I don't know what kind of work he does but I don't picture him sitting at a desk, talking on the phone, making presentations. Does this make any sense?

Sounds like you were pretty open and fair in what you took away from the interview regardless of any bias you may have towards Mom. I have a much harder time in that regard (see any of my post on the Morgan Ingram thread, lol) and likely wouldn't have been able to report back to the board fairly. Thanks for taking the time to fill the rest of us in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member