CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but your post makes no sense to me. Can you elaborate?
Thanks in Advance.

Going tit for tat with his ex is NOT going to find Dylan. We can agree to disagree....ok?

I'm pretty sure Amster was saying that the parents trading licks in the media isn't going to accomplish anything in the quest to find Dylan.

LE has said that Dad has given complete cooperation and that is what matters right now. If he isn't comfortable in front of the cameras then there is nothing wrong with him avoiding that scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very confused as to what Dylan was going to do in the morning. Was he going to go fishing? Or was he going to go meet friends? How far did the friends live? Was he going to hitchhike to meet these friends? I don't need to tell anybody that hitchhiking is very dangerous. Are any of the things Dylan brought with him still at the house, or are they all gone? Where is his cell phone? You can track someone by cell phone pings, but we haven't heard a thing about police doing that.

Have I got something confused?

wasn't Dylan supposed to have been meeting friends at 6.30?

yet he was still asleep at 7.30 when his Dad went to run some errands?
A family member has shared that the father went to wake Dylan up when he was leaving to take him to his friends, but he didn't get up, so he left.

“He needs to come home and that’s what everyone wants for him,” said Mark Redwine in an exclusive interview with FOX31 Denver’s Mark Meredith after attending a community organized prayer vigil.
“My focus is on Dylan and what he needs from us,” Mark Redwine said. “That’s all I have to say.”
=================================================

" He NEEDS to come home ..."

It sounds like he is implying the kid ran away, imo.

"...that’s what everyone wants for him."

Kind of awkward wording..'.that's what everyone wants for him? '

I don't get a natural, genuine emotional flow. Maybe he was nervous because of the tense situation, but his emotions are very guarded when he speaks of Dylan, imo.

It's interesting that dad changed from using the pronoun "I" to using the pronoun "everyone" in that awkward sentence where he distances himself.

I think the sentence "My focus is on Dylan and what he needs from us" is very peculiar. What he needs from us? Huh? Most people would state "My focus is finding my son, Dylan".

BBM

One reason might be so that he could charge the phone back up if it got low. When my boys were teens, they always took a charger with them if they were going to be gone for any length of time. They spent so much time texting, etc. that the batteries would wear down, and they knew that if mom or dad called, they had better answer. So if they were heading to a friends house for any length of time, they'd take the charger so they had it if they needed it.

As to why his mom sent him, she really had no choice, unless she wanted to face contempt of court charges, and possibly the loss of custody. If the court determines a child will go to the non-custodial parent, you have to send them. You can't say no.

New poster here, been lurking for a bit. You all are great!

How was he going to use the charger at the lake while he was fishing?

I'm sure that's one of the reasons he hasn't talked with the press before. It has to be hard knowing that no matter what, people are going to pick apart everything you say. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for doing it, I think it's the only way to decide if you believe a person or not. If you don't look at things from all angles, you could miss something of importance.

It's interesting that dad changed from using the word the pronoun "I" to using the pronoun "everyone" in that awkward sentence where he distances himself.

I think the sentence "My focus is on Dylan and what he needs from us" is very peculiar. What he needs from us? Huh? Most people would state "My focus is finding my son, Dylan".

I don't think that this was a speech MR worked out before hand so I don't think his words should be analyzed. Changing pronouns? I do not think he intentionally distanced himself. How do you analyze 'I love that boy'? I don't see anything wrong with what he said. jmo

<SNIP>
" He NEEDS to come home ..."

It sounds like he is implying the kid ran away, imo.

<SNIP>

I don't know. It doesn't sound that different from Jessica R.'s mother saying, "I need her to walk back through that door." or however it was she worded it. I do think that his father might believe he ran away , at least in the beginning. I'm not sure if anyone still believes he's out there willingly.

It's interesting that dad changed from using the pronoun "I" to using the pronoun "everyone" in that awkward sentence where he distances himself.

Hypothetically, if one parent was upset about losing a custody battle because they felt the child needed both parents and hid that child away for a period time, do you think the above phrases would be less awkward? Would the unusual pronoun usage better reflect what that parent was feeling?

Gosh such an odd statement regarding answering questions causing a fight. Well i guess if that's how he feels then all that matters is he is answering all of LE's questions so Dylan can come home :banghead:

This wasn't odd at all, really. The reporter asked about the accusations his EX-wife made. MR said "God love her, God love everybody" with a bit of a disgusted snort (not really a snort but definitely frustration). Then he said he wasn't going to talk about that, his focus was on Dylan (or something pretty close).

Actually, I think he handled it very well. He has to be hurting from the accusations that have been thrown at him and he is refusing to take the bait. Good for him.

To me, he seemed sincere and distraught. The clip was short, but I found him believable.

Salem

We have all been referring to a 'court ordered visitation' but I think we are forgetting who secured that court order. Dylan's father went to the time, and expense of getting that order so he could see his son on Thanksgiving. That doesn't sound like a father who doesn't love or care for Dylan. jmo

Ethan Stacy's mother went through all that trouble as well. Then her and her boyfriend immediately commenced abusing him to death as soon as he stepped through their front door.

This is not an unusual scenario. Plenty of non-custodial parents won't give up their kids due to an inflated ego, or whatever their issue is, and too many kids end up dead.

I don't know. It doesn't sound that different from Jessica R.'s mother saying, "I need her to walk back through that door." or however it was she worded it. I do think that his father might believe he ran away , at least in the beginning. I'm not sure if anyone still believes he's out there willingly.

What I keep thinking is in all these cases it begins with accusing the parents. Either mom or dad depending on the circumstances. Now, please tell me in all the cases we have on this forum how many of them have resulted in the perp being the mom or the dad? When a child has disappeared and turned up dead name me one that it was a parent. tia

I don't think that this was a speech MR worked out before hand so I don't think his words should be analyzed. Changing pronouns? I do not think he intentionally distanced himself. How do you analyze 'I love that boy'? I don't see anything wrong with what he said. jmo
Many parents use possessive determiners (my boy, my son) when speaking in a positive way about their child.

How was he going to use the charger at the lake while he was fishing?

My thought is that Dylan packed the charger in his backpack when he got ready to go to his Dad's and never unpacked it. Just didn't take it out of the backpack.

I don't see anything ominious about the charger. Now... if Dylan had been at his Dad's for a few days, then maybe because he would have needed the charger and unpacked it. But if his phone was recently charged, he probably just never unpacked the charger.

Salem

My thought is that Dylan packed the charger in his backpack when he got ready to go to his Dad's and never unpacked it. Just didn't take it out of the backpack.

I don't see anything ominious about the charger. Now... if Dylan had been at his Dad's for a few days, then maybe because he would have needed the charger and unpacked it. But if his phone was recently charged, he probably just never unpacked the charger.

Salem

Why didn't Dylan turn his phone on in the morning after waking up?

What I keep thinking is in all these cases it begins with accusing the parents. Either mom or dad depending on the circumstances. Now, please tell me in all the cases we have on this forum how many of them have resulted in the perp being the mom or the dad? When a child has disappeared and turned up dead name me one that it was a parent. tia

Seriously? Just yesterday many of followed the case of a 3 year old that "disappeared" from the park only to turn up in a landfill after his mother beat him to death! And let's not forget Caylee.

Are you serious? You can't name any cases where child went missing, and a parent was arrested and charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123