CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This confuses me. Because I thought we had heard that Dylan changed his plans to see his friends from Sunday night to Monday morning. So I wonder when those plans were changed. Did he do that BEFORE he arrived? That changes the picture, imo.

what is even more interesting to me is that they validate the text sent at 8pm (anyone can send a text, you know)

so why not also validate the other text to friends? (although I don't believe the account of the friends was put out by LE correct?)

does anyone offhand know what time the friend communication allegedly happened?

Dad said he saw him at 11:30-does this mean AM or PM?
The biggest thing is his phone being not used/off from 8pm Sunday night.
He was a nonstop texter.

Mother said Dad is the type who would say if I can't have him, no one will. Supposedly Dad is being "mean" and not sharing info with Mom.

This confuses me. Because I thought we had heard that Dylan changed his plans to see his friends from Sunday night to Monday morning. So I wonder when those plans were changed. Did he do that BEFORE he arrived? That changes the picture, imo.

Sorry...can you explain what you mean? I'm a little slow tonight. :crazy:

what is even more interesting to me is that they validate the text sent at 8pm (anyone can send a text, you know)

so why not also validate the other text to friends? (although I don't believe the account of the friends was put out by LE correct?)

No, I don't know the time. But I did notice that they said that some of the friends have been interviewed 'multiple' times...hmmmmmmmm

Ok, since nobody has responded to say they have started a linked timeline I will get to it. BUT if you guys start discussing tips or new info while I am at it and I end up way behind again I will never forgive you. NEVER I say!!

Now somebody PM me and get my cell # so you can text me about anything interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also: the other thing... why were plans made with friends basically for the time right after he got off of the plane??

could there have been an argument of some sort over making plans to go to a friend's house?

No, I don't know the time. But I did notice that they said that some of the friends have been interviewed 'multiple' times...hmmmmmmmm

I heard that slightly differently. When asked about Dylan's friends, the spokesperson said that they had interviewed everyone who had any kind of contact or would have any information about Dylan and some people have been interviewed several times.

I don't recall him saying the friends specifically were interviewed several times.

IMO

Is it true that nobody can confirm he is seen or heard from since he texted home when he arrived at his dad's house Sun. night?

Sgt Bender: "My understanding and investigators have checked his cell phone and cells have GPS so if they're turned on that gives the general location of the person, and we have been following up on those right along and there has been no activity on the cell since Sunday evening sometime."

But has the phone pinged? No activity & pinging are not the same.
When Jake & Ray's phones stopped pinging the first (and sadly correct) assumption was they were submerged in water.

Dad said he saw him at 11:30-does this mean AM or PM?
The biggest thing is his phone being not used/off from 8pm Sunday night.
He was a nonstop texter.

Mother said Dad is the type who would say if I can't have him, no one will. Supposedly Dad is being "mean" and not sharing info with Mom.

bbm - was that a line from the guest Dan O'Donnell? Or whatever his name is? The one with the gelled hair who's on a webcam?
If that's who you're talking about, I think he misspoke because he said something about dad seeing Dylan at 11:30.. I think he got times mixed up meaning he (dad) got home at 11:30am and Dylan was gone. jmo.

also: the other thing... why were plans made with friends basically for the time right after he got off of the plane??

could there have been an argument of some sort over making plans to go to a friend's house?

Didn't someone say that the flight mightve been later than expected, or something like that? earlier this afternoon/evening here on the thread?

One thing new the LE spokesman did say is that Dylan's dad mentioned he didn't take Dylan with him to run errands because Dylan didn't want to get up that early.

BBM: http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121124/NEWS01/121129756/Mystery-lingers-over-missing-teen--

ALLLLLLLLLLL day, so they said.

Sorry...can you explain what you mean? I'm a little slow tonight. :crazy:

In my head, which may be way off now, I had this timeline. Dylan is picked up by his dad, and he texts mom to say he has been picked up by Dad.

Then at some point he tells his dad that he wants to get dropped off at his friends that night. Understandably, Dad would say no, not tonight, you just got here. So Dylan would send off a huffy text, saying he cannot come tonight, so they agree on early the next morning.

We had heard from his friends that Dylan was planning to come on Sunday night, but changed plans to Monday morning. So I assumed that Dad had nixed those plans. And then Dylan texted them to change meeting them until Monday morning.

Now we are hearing that the last text he sent, according to LE, was to his mom, saying Dad had just picked him up.

So I guess he might have sent the other ones to friends first, maybe, but it does throw me off a bit. JMO

Didn't someone say that the flight mightve been later than expected, or something like that? earlier this afternoon/evening here on the thread?

Speculation of when the flight arrived. We just don't know for sure when his flight landed. IMO

I think it is a good practice to do re-interviews with witnesses. It seems natural to me that police would come up with points they need to clarify or additional questions to ask after talking to several witnesses and getting the big picture. I'm sure there are plenty of times that a witness will think they've told all they can remember, only to have something additional to come to mind later on.

MOO

bbm - was that a line from the guest Dan O'Donnell? Or whatever his name is? The one with the gelled hair who's on a webcam?
If that's who you're talking about, I think he misspoke because he said something about dad seeing Dylan at 11:30.. I think he got times mixed up meaning he (dad) got home at 11:30am and Dylan was gone. jmo.

Yes that totally lost me. And no one questioned it...

Did dad take a poly? (caller question)

Sgt Bender: "I do know the investigators spoke with him on a number of occasions, that would be info on the ongoing investigation so I couldn't refer to now."

I meant the time that they communicated the time change (re: not coming over tonight.. but tomorrow morning)

also the 0630 time (meet up time in text) is making a bit more sense to me after reading the LEO on NG saying that MR had meetings in Durango

in other words... the text maybe saying (just my guess here) dad will drop me off at 0630 on his way into town for meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole