CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to work something out in my head here but I'm stuck on one point. Do we have confirmation that all of Dylan's stuff is missing with him?

*Crap, the smoke is coming from the bread burning in the oven and not from the wheels turning in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side, you probably don't have to replace the clutch in your head.

Imamaze has created a media thread right here: CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media and Map Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks Imamaze! :yourock:

Now, we need a good timeline, linked up to pertinent MSM or LE releases and some good maps. Anyone want to take on those chores? I have to go fix dinner for the hungry Mr. Salem and our many animals. But.... I'll be back :)

Salem

I have some time on my hands now that my kids are fed and had planned on doing some stuff with the Morgan Ingram mess but this is more important so I will start building a timeline if nobody else has started.

I'm useless with maps though. My husband spends half his time saying "your other right, Rhon" so I will leave that to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On NG

Sgt Dan Bender, spokeperson for La Plata Cnty Sheriffs Office in Durango is guest

Regarding Dad's Monday morning errands:
"The investigators checked at the different locations that Mark Redwine said he was at during that time including a Meeting or two in Durango , I believe, and they were confirmed."

Regarding if there was any activity on home telephone or computer while dad was gone?: "Those are things that investigators have looked into and I don't have that information."

thanks for transcribing....i can't watch (my mom is watching reruns of law and order....:furious::furious:)

"Have the little friends been interviewed?"

Sgt Bender
"We have interviewed everyone that we've been able to identify who knew or had any time spent with Dylan and several of those have been multiple interviews."

Friends said maybe he tried to hitchhike to a friend's house, but that is only based on their opinions.

Only father saw or heard from him after he texted about his arrival at 8pm Sunday.

Wondering why he left him at home so soon after his arrival.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

To funny, although your hubby might like to watch this again...as for me, I have learned to tune out alot of the stuff NG does, so can usually get past it(unless I have heard it a hundred times, at which point I turn the TV off, or let the children watch sponge bob(because at that point he couldn't be any more annoying)

:genie: Vs. :sponge:

^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

Nancy Grace Vs. SpongeBob

:star:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WINNER?

My head hurts with all of these statements by family, friends, kids, LE, neighbors, etc and maybe 2 confirmations out of everything that's been said.

Thank you...that was EXACTLY what I was trying to say earlier today....I just went around my elbow and head and never did nail it....all of these comments, sightings, fishing pole, etc and very few confirmations...just seems some jumbled to me and I think in part it is because mom and dad are not at all on the same page so we are getting so many different stories and it is making my head hurt!

Is it true that nobody can confirm he is seen or heard from since he texted home when he arrived at his dad's house Sun. night?

Sgt Bender: "My understanding and investigators have checked his cell phone and cells have GPS so if they're turned on that gives the general location of the person, and we have been following up on those right along and there has been no activity on the cell since Sunday evening sometime."

Maybe his scent stopped at the driveway?:dunno:

I am still trying to figure out IF and when, they used scent dogs at the home.

We know they used cadaver dogs at the lake. But they apparently did not have anything with his strong scent on it for a few days. So I wonder if they did ever go to Dad's and try and pick up his trail yet.

Time for your friendly Nancy Grace program reminder!

If anyone wants to take one for the team and watch/transcribe to put everyone else out of our misery, that would be great.

(I'm not volunteering)

:floorlaugh:

I'm watching O'Riley but I want to know what they are saying on NG. Are they on commercials?

I personally find the timeline during which they are looking for video very interesting.

I do too.

I said today if anything that came out that caused suspicion I could change my mind about Dylan's father.

This does make me go hmmm and makes me wonder if LE is trying to confirm if Dylan ever made it to his dad's. Now that is totally presumptious on my part and something I dont take pleasure in doing but it is puzzling.

Now they may find video of a very alive Dylan and this will turnout to be nothing more than trying to do a complete investigation and is being done to rule the father out. They may also want to know if any other vehicle was seen in the area maybe following the Redwines or on the roads close to where they live.

For now though Im just going to sit back and see how this unfolds.

IMO

Friends said maybe he tried to hitchhike to a friend's house, but that is only based on their opinions.

Only father saw or heard from him after he texted about his arrival at 8pm Sunday.

This confuses me. Because I thought we had heard that Dylan changed his plans to see his friends from Sunday night to Monday morning. So I wonder when those plans were changed. Did he do that BEFORE he arrived? That changes the picture, imo.

This confuses me. Because I thought we had heard that Dylan changed his plans to see his friends from Sunday night to Monday morning. So I wonder when those plans were changed. Did he do that BEFORE he arrived? That changes the picture, imo.

Well this was said on NG, so it may not be true...

There's a lot that's not worth transcribing, imo.
Marc Klass weighed in, not significant. Most of this stuff is stuff we already know and have beat to the ground over and over. So I'm not bothering with everything. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly