CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted? I am a few pages behind, here. Detectives have determined that Dylan did NOT runaway: http://www.gazette.com/articles/vallecito-147839-redwine-father.html

So it appears there may have been an abduction given that LE is looking for any video of cars in the area.

Salem

ETA: LE is specifically looking for video from 6:00 p.m. 11/18/2012 to 12:00 p.m. 11/19/2012. About an 18 hour time period.

Has anyone done a timeline for this case yet? How about maps? Do we have a media thread going on? I'll go look.

Has this been posted? I am a few pages behind, here. Detectives have determined that Dylan did NOT runaway: http://www.gazette.com/articles/vallecito-147839-redwine-father.html

So it appears there may have been an abduction given that LE is looking for any video of cars in the area.

Salem

I wonder how they KNOW that for sure. I agree, and have never thought he ran away willingly. But I still wonder why they are so certain of that. Usually LE holds on to that option with teens. So I wonder what makes them so sure he didn't run away.

Okay so what I'm wondering about the fishing pole... the darn fishing pole that isn't Dylan's that MAY have contributed to the Lake search (but was not the only reason they searched there.... dogs... who knows what else?)....
now we're left with Dad's comment about the fishing pole and how frustrated he was (frustrated wasn't the word but I can't find the link... because Im not looking.. because I'm tired) that it took LE so long to search the lake because he told them it was very likely the pole went missing the day Dylan went missing.

I guess maybe it can be interpreted as a dad racking his brain for clues as to where his son could be, but is Dylan's fishing pole really missing? When did it go missing? Does the fishing pole even have a place in his disappearance?

Can LE please have a press conference?
Can they please ask the public for very specific help to get some specific answers so we can get this boy home asap??????

Imamaze has created a media thread right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191821"]CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media and Map Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks Imamaze! :yourock:

Now, we need a good timeline, linked up to pertinent MSM or LE releases and some good maps. Anyone want to take on those chores? I have to go fix dinner for the hungry Mr. Salem and our many animals. But.... I'll be back :)

Salem

**************ALERT*****************

Forget the fishing pole. We just found out it was NOT Dylan's that was found...

Carry on......[ trying to help you catch up. ]

Appreciate it, thank you!!

Ok... I've been trying to catch up on all that has transpired.

Am I correct in reading the article to say that the police are searching for video from the time the Dad picked him up basically to the next morning?

Maybe I'm naive in this regard, but how many people video cars passing in remote areas like that?
Is it common? This sounds like last gasps.

Salem

ETA: LE is specifically looking for video from 6:00 p.m. 11/18/2012 to 12:00 p.m. 11/19/2012. About an 18 hour time period.

Has anyone done a timeline for this case yet? How about maps? Do we have a media thread going on? I'll go look.

I personally find the timeline during which they are looking for video very interesting.

Okay so what I'm wonder about the fishing pole... the darn fishing pole that isn't Dylan's that MAY have contributed to the Lake search (but was not the only reason they searched there.... dogs... who knows what else?)....
now we're left with Dad's comment about the fishing pole and how frustrated he was (frustrated wasn't the word but I can't find the link... because Im not looking.. because I'm tired) that it took LE so long to search the lake because he told them it was very likely the pole went missing the day Dylan went missing.

I guess maybe it can be interpreted as a dad racking his brain for clues as to where his son could be, but is Dylan's fishing pole really missing? When did it go missing? Does the fishing pole even have a place in his disappearance?

Can LE please have a press conference?
Can they please ask the public for very specific help to get some specific answers so we can get this boy home asap??????

I wish the friends would tell us what their early plans were all about. 6:30 am is so early for 13 yr olds. I thought maybe, snowboarding. But apparently there was no snow yet. So maybe they had talked about going fishing that morning. If so, maybe Dylan packed his pole and tried to hitch a ride.

But wouldn't Dad know that the kids were going fishing? If so, he wouldnt have pointed LE in the direction of that other lake, imo.

I'm just quietly following along here. I still have tunnel vision so best i just sit and wait. I dont like the lack of Pressers either. I'll reserve comment on why i think that is. Back to lurking and Praying :please:

I wish the friends would tell us what their early plans were all about. 6:30 am is so early for 13 yr olds. I thought maybe, snowboarding. But apparently there was no snow yet. So maybe they had talked about going fishing that morning. If so, maybe Dylan packed his pole and tried to hitch a ride.

But wouldn't Dad know that the kids were going fishing? If so, he wouldnt have pointed LE in the direction of that other lake, imo.

My head hurts with all of these statements by family, friends, kids, LE, neighbors, etc and maybe 2 confirmations out of everything that's been said.

Time for your friendly Nancy Grace program reminder!

If anyone wants to take one for the team and watch/transcribe to put everyone else out of our misery, that would be great.

(I'm not volunteering)

I would offer but i am in bed with the flu :seeya: For realz.

On NG

Sgt Dan Bender, spokeperson for La Plata Cnty Sheriffs Office in Durango is guest

Regarding Dad's Monday morning errands:
"The investigators checked at the different locations that Mark Redwine said he was at during that time including a Meeting or two in Durango , I believe, and they were confirmed."

Regarding if there was any activity on home telephone or computer while dad was gone?: "Those are things that investigators have looked into and I don't have that information."

I understand your experience and appreciate that, but not all are the same. That's all I'm saying.
For instance
http://www.ehow.com/how_6602007_tracfone-cell-phone-records.html

Again ... how do you VIEW incoming calls? This case has "minors" saying they called and lots are hanging on to those minors saying that as FACT. We need those records and those records need a SW to obtain them.

Did any of the minor friends say they talked with Dylan after he got to his dad's?

Ok... I've been trying to catch up on all that has transpired.

Am I correct in reading the article to say that the police are searching for video from the time the Dad picked him up basically to the next morning?

Maybe I'm naive in this regard, but how many people video cars passing in remote areas like that?
Is it common? This sounds like last gasps.

George Marie would.. LOL sorry. My bad. :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member