CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has it been said that he is ruled out?

I haven't seen this.

Just that they are not calling him a suspect.

(and that the house and car searches are because it is prudent to search the last place Dylan was seen)

Maybe he was keeping his line open to ensure LE could reach him. Do we have proof she called him? Or once again just her word? TIA

"Not calling him a suspect at this time" we're the words used, I believe.

Really who would let their kid do that and if that was the case his friends would know cause they were meeting him right. And wouldn't you worry and try to call to see if he was ok,IF you couldn't give him a ride. Makes no sense again

Hmm. I wonder if Dylan woke up, realized or remembered his Dad was gone running errands, and decided to find another way to get to his friends? Maybe he even left a note behind that hasn't been mentioned/released?

Seems unlikely, I'm just trying to brainstorm possibilities.

Just to compare the wording LE often uses, in the recent case of poor lil Emilliano, before the arrest of his mother LE said publicly that mom was being "helpful" with the investigation.

LE will often say a poi is being cooperative or helpful, before they are named as poi/suspect/arrested/whatever.

Only a hunch but i think it wise they not stop searching any water. MOO

I wonder if the talk about the missing fishing pole is what is steering them towards water searches.

the request was for any footage on main roads between Durango and Vallecito between those hours... I do not recall any names being mentioned only vehicles in general.

I don't remember LE's request as to what they were looking to see in any public's tapes so I narrowed it down like I did since I know Dylan's text to mom about his arrival should be able to prove mom still at home or in her neck of the woods with pings. Dylan's dad has said that he picked up his son at the airport and they went Thanksgiving shopping. Since dad said Dylan went right to sleep when they got home any sightings earlier that evening should be of Dylan and his father.

Where do you get that the father has been ruled out?

this is what is currently being said....

"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," Dan Bender, La Plata County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, said. "However, since that house was the last place Dylan was seen, it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."

http://www.9news.com/news/article/302104/339/Task-force-continues-search-for-missing-boy

the "however" should have been included...

I am curious what they learned, if anything, when they went door to door in the neighborhood.

Well nothing will come from the search if he never actually got to the house Sunday night. Just my opinion.

If nothing else, it may determine whether DR spent that Sunday night at the home.

Just to compare the wording LE often uses, in the recent case of poor lil Emilliano, before the arrest of his mother LE said publicly that mom was being "helpful" with the investigation.

LE will often say a poi is being cooperative or helpful, before they are named as poi/suspect/arrested/whatever.

Of course. Defense Atty's Love a rush to Judgement as part of their Case. Not saying it here in this case. CYA is a very good rule of thumb.

Well I just saw on NG that the dad said that boy was his whole world. Was! That doesn't sound good
Jmo

Sorry! I thought that I read MR was ruled out.. instead I read (paraphrased) He is not a suspect at this time.

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Maybe I will go back to sitting on my hands with my tunnel vision.

this is what is currently being said....

"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," Dan Bender, La Plata County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, said. "However, since that house was the last place Dylan was seen, it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."

http://www.9news.com/news/article/302104/339/Task-force-continues-search-for-missing-boy

the "however" should have been included...

I looked at my post.....

interesting that Mr. Bender said "that house"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads