CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused also. Is there any particular reason they would think any such video exists? Do people like driving around taking videos down Vallecito Lake?

Just in personal experiences... Mr. Have A Clue and I camp and travel in as many outdoor places we can... We often find photographers at various locations capturing the scenery... From Death Valley.. To the Oregon coast and beyond! :)

the problem may be that photographers often wait until humans are out of the line of photo ops.. Because the goal is to get pics of the great outdoors...

so some photo ops of Dylan may have been missed! :(

JMO..MOO...IMO...IMMHO...

Do you know how upset I would be if my own LE did not let me know they suspect a killer is on the loose?? I would be enraged if I lived there and this ended up being the case! Especially since I have a daughter!

I think if LE felt there was a random killer on the loose they would alert people. In this case I don't think they are thinking that. I think LE has a pretty good idea of who what when where why in this case. I don't know that for sure, but i think so.
Jmo

Well we can agree to disagree!

If they come out and say what vehicle they are looking for they will be saying he or she is a possible POI nd i dont think they want to do that yet.

JMO

Of course we can. :)

LOL! But this man is not a stupid man. He has had his ex accuse him in the national media and he has also said he knows LE has to look at him closely because he was the last one to see Dylan but you dont think he knows he could be a suspect? LOL!

No doubt he is someone they have to check out but that never means that he is the suspect. They checked out all the other innocent parents too with a fine tooth comb and these parents knew LE would. They never called them a suspect though because they werent the suspect who did the crimes.

He hasnt gone anywhere. He is still right there trying to find out what happened to Dylan.......they dont have to keep it some big secret if he truly was their suspect. LE has named POI and suspects before when they have one and they have done so before an arrest too.

imo

If it was a RSO it would be all over the news!
JMO

That's why LE isn't going to release that kind of info until they have enough evidence to arrest. Just because we haven't heard about it doesn't mean that they haven't received tips and evidence on RSOs in the area. We do know that, over the weekend, part of the task force was specifically designated for investigating known RSOs in the area.
MOO

Sorry for the question, I have been very busy in rl , I saw one snapshot of Dylan walking into Walmart, it was grainy and I couldn't see things well but it almost looked to me that his face was red around his eyes and nose like he had been crying. Anyone notice that or I hope it was just a blurry picture I saw and my impression of it. And was there a picture of them buying the fishing pole in question?

I think if LE felt there was a random killer on the loose they would alert people. In this case I don't think they are thinking that. I think LE has a pretty good idea of who what when where why in this case. I don't know that for sure, but i think so.
Jmo

I dont. I have seen too many cases just like this one where they never came out and warned the public and yeah a damn sick pedo was really on the loose.

IMO

Well we can agree to disagree!

If they come out and say what vehicle they are looking for they will be saying he or she is a possible POI nd i dont think they want to do that yet.

JMO

I don't think by saying they are looking for dad's truck where dad says it was, when he says it was there is calling him a suspect or a POI.

It is verifying his story the same as checking out his errands on Monday morning.

BBM

I think you're onto something here. They didn't ask for people to submit home surveillance video, security cams, or anything like that. OTOH, do people in that area set up nature cams, webcams of the lake, or anything of that sort?

Great idea, that! Nature Cams... Cameras that are running... even when the owner is not there!:rocker:

So do you know where the water from the dam spills into? Here ours spills over into a large river.

IMO

Below the damn is the continuation of Vallecito creek:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK8b9dseL4M"]vallecito 2012.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry for the question, I have been very busy in rl , I saw one snapshot of Dylan walking into Walmart, it was grainy and I couldn't see things well but it almost looked to me that his face was red around his eyes and nose like he had been crying. Anyone notice that or I hope it was just a blurry picture I saw and my impression of it. And was there a picture of them buying the fishing pole in question?

Kinda looked that way to me and several others, as well as a red mark on his left arm just below the elbow. Others don't see it, or think it's due to photo enlargement. Doesn't ring true to me that photo enlargement would cause only specific areas to look reddened. I know some of the discussion was on the first few pages of this thread. Moo

I dont. I have seen too many cases just like this one where they never came out and warned the public and yeah a damn sick pedo was really on the loose.

IMO

Oh! Well now that's a scary thought! Plus it sounds irresponsible!
I recall in the Jessica ridgeway case LE alerted for parents to be extra vigil with their children. I thought that was very responsible of LE.
In my area we recently had a serial killer on the loose and we were told to be extra vigil. A local chased and apprehended the killer right after he had just murdered someone!

Great idea, that! Nature Cams... Cameras that are running... even when the owner is not there!:rocker:

I have cameras all around the perimeter of our home that run 24/7. Not paranoid, just had a stalker problem. Anyway, we have given to LE car breakins on several occasion. At nighttime we can't make out the exact make or year of the cars driving by but we can tell if it's a car truck van and sometimes we have been able to get a shot of the driver.

From what we know (very little)...

no body
no forensics or physical evidence
no eyewitnesses
no known POI's or suspects
no known crime scene (primary or secondary)
no definitive cause of disappearance (foul play, accident)
no clear time frame on when incident took place (best guess = 4 hours)

... I don't have much else to say, other than to lament over how little it seems is known.

I hate that on one hand, no news is good news but good news would sure be nice.

Why do we have nothing said in this case about Cell pings?
Dylans or Dads.

We do know dylans went off the radar ar 8 pm sunday but what about dads?

Iirc I think I remember reading MR had his cell phone off Sunday night too. I won't swear to this but I think I read it early on, I don't have time to verify it , but does anyone else remember reading that too? :waitasec:

If I had a vacation home I would put up cameras.
I understand this is a vacation area? Perhaps some homes have cameras running in their absence.
Just thinking about the lake area. If Dylan went there perhaps someone could review their home security cameras and see him.

Iirc I think I remember reading MR had his cell phone off Sunday night too. I won't swear to this but I think I read it early on, I don't have time to verify it , but does anyone else remember reading that too? :waitasec:

it was a rumor

From what we know (very little)...

no body
no forensics or physical evidence
no eyewitnesses
no known POI's or suspects
no known crime scene (primary or secondary)
no definitive cause of disappearance (foul play, accident)
no clear time frame on when incident took place (best guess = 4 hours)

... I don't have much else to say, other than to lament over how little it seems is known.

I hate that on one hand, no news is good news but good news would sure be nice.

Conversely, there are things we do know, and we learn new bits and pieces daily, it seems. Some may not find those bits informative, but I do. One note: unless it's been covered up, accident would not fall under the criminal/abduction/foul play scenario LE has narrowed its focus to, IMO.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member