CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate your links, but I disagree. Neither the rest of his arm nor the other arm appear red. Saw that theory at the front of the thread as well. Guess there's much in this case that generates different ideas and perceptions. :)

LE has access to the original tape and images and probably access to excellent video enhancement equipment. I'm sure they're on top of it, if there's any cause for concern.

Moo

Just jumping off your post.

Ya'll think about this for a minute. Nobody was surprised that MR was telling the truth about Walmart "because everybody knows there are cameras" ..

But this same man who, after causing big red marks on his childs face and arm, knowing that there are cameras in Walmart, is going to let his son march in there with these tell tell signs of abuse? Where DR can walk up to anyone and say "Call 911" .. or run up to a security guard .. or whatever.

Something happened to DR. We don't know what or where, but I'm really uncomfortable with this demonizing MR <modsnip>

Security cameras are poor quality, in focus and color saturation. All this picture says to me is that, whatever time it was taken (because we don't even know this) DR was in that store. Period.

IMO IMO and :moo:

Why?

People have raped children right in Walmart stores.

I dont dismiss anything that people are capable of doing nowadays.

Pedos have been known to stalk their victim beforehand. They have been known to case out the place too.....the habits...of the people inside of the home.

But I think it is just as highly likely that they may have a closet pedo living in the community and saw MR leaving. He may have even known beforehand that Mark was to have Dylan over the holidays.

He could have been someone Dylan even knew and trusted. Westerfield the kidnapper/rapist/murderer had lived in the community for many years yet no one knew he was a closet pedo and had abused family members until he set his sight on Danielle Van Dam and ventured out of his comfort zone.

IMO

Yes. After seeing what lengths Joseph Duncan went to to get what he wanted, I don't put anything past a predator. Nada.

I think dylan would have been online talking to his friends IF his phone was dead.

I dont think my son would survive a night without a phone or a computer.
They never go anywhere without a charger.
We have them in the cars in our bags their school backpacks.
They charge them when they sleep but the phone is on because god forbid they miss a text.
I just cant understand what happend to his phone!
Well I do have an idea but ......
TMK, none of DR's friends heard from Dylan after he arrived in Durgango.
MR said his son passed out on the couch shortly after they got home and if he was watching TV, he probably was out like a light.

I wonder if Dylan turned off his cell phone before he fell asleep simply because he didn't need to contact anyone after he arrived at his dad's.

Imo, Dylan would have notified his friends immediately after his flight was rescheduled to Sunday, so if this is true, he didn't HAVE TO contact them after he arrived because their previous plans were still in effect.

And Dylan let his mother know @7:06 pm that his dad had picked him up from the airport, (which can easily be verified by airport personnel and video cameras), so it's possible Dylan or MR decided to turn it off and they just forgot about it.

This young man does not strike me like a kid that would cry with a let down. He has gone thru a tough divorce between his parents, has been influenced by an older brother, supposedly hitch hikes. This young man seems to me, even though maybe small for his age, is tough too. I just don't see the crying thing with him.
Jmo

I've known and worked with strong, resilient kids that've survived tremendous trauma, far beyond anything we are aware of in Dylan's situation. That doesn't mean they never cry again afterward; sometimes crying is part of the healing. One can be strong and tender, or in touch with their emotions.

Moo

Asking everyone's forgiveness in advance in case this has already been brought up. Was wondering if TX Equusearch could assist with the search for Dylan?

I know I've mentioned Equusearch, and others have too. I have also mentioned CUE Centers for Missing Persons, which is an organization that offers all kinds of assistance. I hope that the family will take advantage of these organizations and ask them for help.

TMK, none of DR's friends heard from Dylan after he arrived in Durgango..

snipped

R****, 13, a friend of Dylan’s said in an interview Saturday with The Durango Herald that Dylan originally was going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them early Monday morning.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...2/Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away-police-say--

That "plan" for the Sunday night meetup was changed once he got to Durango, IMO. The friends knew of the change, IMO

The red on the photo is nothing more than the grain and lack-of-picture quality that you get from security cameras. I really wouldn't read much into it at all.

I've known and worked with strong, resilient kids that've survived tremendous trauma, far beyond anything we are aware of in Dylan's situation. That doesn't mean they never cry again afterward; sometimes crying is part of the healing. One can be strong and tender, or in touch with their emotions.

Moo

Thank you. I appreciate your post and your work. I also agree that the crying can be healing. Trust me! I have a grandson that has gone thru some stuff (14 yes old) and when we talk deeply and he finally cries he is also healing. But he is in a safe emotional place with me to expose this. And it has been amazing at times! I have even seen the transformation on his face!
But I just don't have the impression that Dylan and his dad had that kind of closeness or communication.
Jmo
Of course

The red on the photo is nothing more than the grain and lack-of-picture quality that you get from security cameras. I really wouldn't read much into it at all.

Is that an opinion or is there a link since it's stated as fact?

I think you're right that enlargement wouldn't cause red tint to a photo. I think the red is an overall cast to the whole picture (quality of film? quality of camera?), because I see red casting in the beige carpet, and in the white logo on Dylan's shirt.

EP-121209802.jpg&ExactW=218

This picture is from the Durango Herald. I linked it directly, without enlarging it or changing it.

The URL for the picture is
http://durangoherald.com/storyimage/DU/20121204/NEWS01/121209802/EP/1/3/EP-121209802.jpg&ExactW=218

God I hope I did all that linking right. :blushing:

Boy that is noticeable. At first I thought it was just his coloring (the red/shadows) under his eyes. If you look at his school photo it's noticeable there. But boy his arm in that pic, and if I'm correct, that would be the arm closest to a driver, if he were a passenger in the front seat. Just sayin.....

I am not ronso but she said "I really wouldn't read much into it at all"

it seemed to be her opinion

Yes, I got that her second sentence was an opinion on whether the red in the pic mattered. Wasn't sure on the first as it seemed very specific and factually stated, so thought I'd confirm. :)

Boy that is noticeable. At first I thought it was just his coloring (the red/shadows) under his eyes. If you look at his school photo it's noticeable there. But boy his arm in that pic, and if I'm correct, that would be the arm closest to a driver, if he were a passenger in the front seat. Just sayin.....

I also see green on his arm. What could that mean?

ETA: I think the green means as much as the red, nothing. JMO MOO

I believe TM has to be asked by a family member.

I sure wish someone would ask. :please:

Family may not even be aware of TES. Could someone local make sure they know??? Thanks.

Oh gosh! Is dylan right or left handed?

Family may not even be aware of TES. Could someone local make sure they know??? Thanks.

the Find Dylan Facebook page has several folks recommending TES and CUE to the family, so I'm sure they are aware.

So ER or Dylan didn't bother to let MR know Dylan's flight was delayed and rescheduled for the next day so MR drove to the airport Saturday evening for nothing?

If it was a short flight time (which i think it was), MR could have already been on his way to the airport (i think we figured the airport was like an hour away from MR's house)when the flight was supposed to take off on the 17th. and when he got to the airport found out that it had been canceled. JMO

I also see green on his arm. What could that mean?

The same thing as the red on his arm (and his shirt and the carpet) ... poor quality secuity photo in low light = red and/or green tint.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member