CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's likely just a bad transcription.

It surely should read "Bayfield", instead of baseball. I watched that NG intently, and read the posts here while it was shown, and neither I or anyone else noticed any mention of baseball.

I agree w/you and I have both nights of NG's show still on my DVR just in case because I don't trust the HLN transcripts. I'm pretty sure it was Bayfield too and not baseball.

We know more than a little, we know he made it to Walmart. That's about it. LE says they don't know what they bought. Really??? I know that Dylan isn't where he is supposed to be. HOME.

Oh, I missed that. I thought they just weren't releasing that info ...

How could they not know??

imo

Here is a snip of what I found on air scent dogs.

Air Scent Tracking dogs
Air scent dogs track odors in the air versus ground and are better suited for open parks and fields for tracking lost humans. Air scent dogs don't necessarily need a trail to follow a scent and are invaluable for work areas that are older, have been tampered with or have had a lot of other activity.

And they used S&R dogs that are trained to pick up the scent of humans even under water.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It started with the search and rescue dogs, who are trained to pick up the scent of humans even under water. Bubbles from down below allow that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

LE said they don't know what was bought at WalMart? I don't remember reading that. But it seems they'd be able to figure out what, if anything, was bought.

I would think there would be other pictures taken at Walmart. For one. Them leaving ...no?

Oh I"m sure there are more .. there are usually cameras on the registers also .. They had to choose one that showed his clothing as that seems to be their purpose (on the surface anyway) for releasing the photos..

imo

snipped

R****, 13, a friend of Dylan’s said in an interview Saturday with The Durango Herald that Dylan originally was going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them early Monday morning.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...2/Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away-police-say--

That "plan" for the Sunday night meetup was changed once he got to Durango, IMO. The friends knew of the change, IMO

I just wanted to add this, because it gives an inferred timeframe when Dylan contacted his friends (just after texting Elaine).

Dylan texted his mother, Elaine Redwine, when he arrived at Durango-La Plata County Airport on Nov. 18. The lad immediately contacted friends in Bayfield

http://www.gazette.com/articles/searching-147886-house-sheriff.html#ixzz2ED059kaz

Oh, I missed that. I thought they just weren't releasing that info ...

How could they not know??

imo

Bender or someone said it in one of those articles with the pic. That's what I said. There is no way they don't know what they bought. They know. And probably doesn't mean squat what they purchased, but don't tell me you don't know what they purchased. :what:

Dylan, it seems, was supposed to arrive at dads on Sat. All plans changed when he didn't arrive until Sun. evening.

Oh I"m sure there are more .. there are usually cameras on the registers also .. They had to choose one that showed his clothing as that seems to be their purpose (on the surface anyway) for releasing the photos..

imo

I agree with you, there were probably several images of Dylan to chose from. As cluciano63 posted a few posts ago, LE probably released the images that (1) showed Dylan most clearly and (2) showed him alone.

A fuzzy/unclear image of Dylan leaving Walmart would probably be of little help in jogging people's memories, IMO. Although it might answer the fishing pole question, for those who are concerned about it.

This young man does not strike me like a kid that would cry with a let down. He has gone thru a tough divorce between his parents, has been influenced by an older brother, supposedly hitch hikes. This young man seems to me, even though maybe small for his age, is tough too. I just don't see the crying thing with him.
Jmo

I agree, there is far too much of his face coloured red, to be from crying. It looks to me like the film has been somehow tinged red in parts. The t shirt logo definately has red merged into it, as has his arm. If you look at his other arm, it looks blurry, which suggests to me that the film quality is to blame.

To me, he just looks exhausted - which is understandable after being up till 4am, then being delayed, and a flight.

Hope I'm not repeating this information but if it's hunting season in that area I would imagine the recreational videos and photos would be from game cameras. Mine are motion activated, can be set for single, multiple shots as well as video and work day and night. Time/date, moon phase and temperature recorded on the images.

Appreciate your links, but I disagree. Neither the rest of his arm nor the other arm appear red. Saw that theory at the front of the thread as well. Guess there's much in this case that generates different ideas and perceptions. :)

LE has access to the original tape and images and probably access to excellent video enhancement equipment. I'm sure they're on top of it, if there's any cause for concern.

Moo

exactly, and if there was any proof showing Dylan with ANY kind of bright red marks on him, the father would still be with LE answering questions, To me, bright red marks would mean very recent injury and I have not seen any proof that this is the case with this picture..Im sure the mother has seen this picture, Did she come forward and say something like Oh my what happened to his arm or what happened to his face.?? NO ..and I am quite sure the news and papers would have been all over this if she did JMO

Bender being unsure what was purchased doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as LE didn't know what was purchased. He may just not have been apprised of the information.

If nothing weird was purchased LE might not have passed around the list of goods purchased. One might have looked, said it's all normal food things and toilet paper and that's the end of that.

About LE wanting tapes or pics.....how many people are filming or taking pics at night??

I am still catching up. Last time I checked Colorado's sex offender database for La Plata they were 3 unregistered so's...When I catch up I'll get the link.

Also as Salem has stated before there is one rso that is 5 tenths of a mile from Dylan's dad's...his charges are *advertiser censored*. Speculating if this is part of the pictures and videso? There was a team over the week-end verififying so's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro