CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...he has "displayed amazing control." To me, that is fearful. Enough said.

Oh my gosh. This man doesn't stand a chance. Why is that fearful? I guess I just am not able to read something bad into everything. I am surprised at this post and I really would like for you to explain what you mean. thanks

Hasn't LE ruled out running away, getting lost in the words, etc. and have called this a criminal investigation?

I am just trying to figure out why people are still implying Dylan wandered into the woods and got lost, when LE has said otherwise?

Hasn't LE ruled out running away, getting lost in the words, etc. and have called this a criminal investigation?

I am just trying to figure out why people are still implying Dylan wandered into the woods and got lost, when LE has said otherwise?

I could be mistaken, but my understanding is that they have only ruled out 'runaway', and that this is not solely a criminal investigation (but there is a concurrent criminal element being explored, and rightfully so). I'm not saying that he got lost. I'm saying that he could've had a grave accident on some gnarly terrain while in a hurry to his buddy's house after oversleeping.

Was walking through the woods and got abducted.....hitched a ride with the wrong person.....walking down the road and was kidnapped....etc., etc.

I also was just giving my opinion that to me it looked as if he may have been crying due to the redness around his eyes. Thats all.

If you could take a look at the second photo posted at walmart you will see that there is NO signs of any red on face, arms or anywhere else in fact it kind of looks like he"s smiling at someone

I thought LE ruled out an accident scenario as well, but I could be wrong. I know it has been discussed here, endlessly.

I begin to think that there is not a scent trail of Dylan leaving the house on foot. Or at least, to wonder.

If you could take a look at the second photo posted at walmart you will see that there is NO signs of any red on face, arms or anywhere else in fact it kind of looks like he"s smiling at someone

I only saw two photos, one was from the airport and the other from Walmart. Are there more pictures? I'd love to look at them if you have a link.

Yes, you're absolutely correct. :). Additionally, they said they were looking at everything from abduction to homicide/foul play. It's been quoted and linked many times.

That's the photo from the airport.

Thank you so much for saying this. I'm getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again. :) We are on the same page at least !

Trying to explain:

over 1/3 of Co is public land. http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/BLM_Information/faqs/access.html. Please note the private land notations.

Bayfield, Durango, Vallecito, etc. is in the San Juan National Forest.

Here's a map of the SJNF - I marked Bayfield since we all know where that is. lol

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=San+Juan+National+Forest,+Bayfield,+CO&hl=en&sll=29.477608,-98.514404&sspn=0.693395,1.312866&oq=San+Juan+Nation+&hq=San+Juan+National+Forest,+Bayfield,+CO&t=m&z=9"]San Juan National Forest, Bayfield, CO - Google Maps[/ame]

MOST of the hunting in/around Bayfield, Durango, Vallectio is on public land which does allow hunting in the SJNF by permit/drawings, etc. I doubt there are game cameras in the forest. JMO and I've never seen one or heard about one either. lol.

There ARE private lands around Bay, Dur, Vallecito and if they have game cameras, I hope they are checking them. Lots of the private land owners do allow hunting but most/if not all get paid upfront fees by private outfitters that in turn sell to the hunter (- upwards of $6500 depending on what you want to hunt, etc.). The outfitters will sell package deals to the hunter(s). All lands have to follow the laws provided below.

ONLY hunting going on when DR would have been visiting would only be late rifle anterless (cow or calf) if PERMITTED by earlier prediction of the size of the herd.
http://wildlife.state.co.us/HUNTING/SEASONDATESANDFEES/Pages/BigGameDatesAndFees.aspx

Hope that makes sense? Very different than hunting east of the Rockies.

I see what you're saying. I just have seen where the authorities referred to this case as a criminal investigation so figured they have a reason(s) for referring to the investigation in that manner

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/probe-into-missing-dylan-redwine-now-a-criminal-investigation

From your link:

Authorities say they don't believe Dylan Redwine ran away or that he became lost in the woods.

And:

Authorities say they don't believe Dylan Redwine ran away and say this is a criminal investigation.
link

And:

On Monday, Bender said there are two options at play: 1) That Dylan ran away. 2) That Dylan was abducted or foul play was involved.

Investigators in La Plata County said Wednesday they are no longer considering Dylan Redwine a 'run away'..."Investigators are no longer looking at the possibility of Dylan being a run-away"
link

And:

"Just given the length of time (he's been gone), we're looking at other possibilities," said Durango Police Lt. Ray Shupe. "Everything from abduction to homicide."
link

And:

As of Nov. 30, authorities ruled out the possibility that Dylan is a runaway due to the length of time involved, lack of cell phone activity, friends and family interviews, and the absence of any contact from him. They also ruled out the possibility that Dylan wandered off and was lost in the wilderness area around the lake.
link

I wish LE would say they do/do not/do not know as far as thinking he left that house on his own that morning. The fact they are not saying that makes me think they are not sure if he was at the house at all.

Heads up: BREAKING: Evansdale Police have scheduled a press conference regarding Elizabeth and Lyric for 4 p.m. today at the E-dale Police Dept. KWWL will be live.

Heads up: BREAKING: Evansdale Police have scheduled a press conference regarding Elizabeth and Lyric for 4 p.m. today at the E-dale Police Dept. KWWL will be live.

I hope these 2 are found. I cannot imagine being the parents of any of these missing children, from Lyndsey Baum to these 2 to so many others, to have your child just vanish without a freaking trace.

Thanks for the heads up.

Can't say I agree with that. If he lost his temper, blew up at reporters, and made inappropriate comments about ER, would you feel better?

No...LOL...I guess you're right there. I'm not sure what I expect. Feelings don't have MSM links. I just wish we had more...something, anything.

Sorry if this was already asked. I searched for the answer. I Dylan's dad was running errands, someone had to have seen him. Bank, grocery store, etc. Have they mentioned anybody who witnessed him out that morning?

The mom said on NG that his errand running had been verified. That's the only place I've seen that it has, anyone else have more info?? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member