CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like on a map, that the likeliest way to drive from the Durango airport(south of
the city) to Vallecito would be to go directly through Bayfield,although it appears there is another smaller looking road further north. Anyone familiar with area know whether it is probable they would have driven through Bayfield? If they did it makes a lot more sense why Dylan was thinking Dad would drop him off at friends on his way through.

I have, I think, some new questions or such.

LE is asking for video/camera recordings/pictures from about the time Dylan arrived to the time dad arrived back to Vallecito. There is only one way in and one way out of Vallecito.
I'm thinking the 730 am -1130 am tapes are important especially any tape shot from around the lake area. I think LE wants the video recordings to totally verify dad's story from the time he picked Dylan up at the airport to the time he arrived back home.

In order to look at everything, don't you think the accounting of the activities of the last person to see someone missing is most important. This is the only way dad can be ruled out.....or otherwise....

And who knows what else LE will find on the tapes....so I kinda' understand LE being quite, even though I want all the information they have...

<modsnip>
Game cameras are something to check into. Never thought of that.

Hope I'm not repeating this information but if it's hunting season in that area I would imagine the recreational videos and photos would be from game cameras. Mine are motion activated, can be set for single, multiple shots as well as video and work day and night. Time/date, moon phase and temperature recorded on the images.

I think these are exactly the cameras LE had in mind. Capturing anyone moving through the woods at night perhaps trying to hide or bury something. These cameras have great photographic ability in the night light. jmo

I have felt like from day one that DR left after MR went to run errands,There has been zero evidence to prove other wise,IMO mom blasting him in the media saying "she feels like he would do something to him" made him look guilty in the public's eye.It has been said MR talks about himself or defends himself but i have to say I would do the same.However MR didn't put his divorce issues or past with mom online.MR continued to say "this is about DR".Then we have seen the video of him at the lake with buddies so i gather from that he is comfortable around water/enjoys swimming he may be tech savvy but i also think he enjoys the country,so i still feel like going to the lake to kill time fishing waiting on dad,maybe he was offered a ride and took it? Maybe he met the wrong person hanging around the lake?I have a hard time pointing fingers at this man because there is just not anything in his past that shows previous abuse or neglect of DR.Video has showed he was at Walmart,MR errands were confirmed for that morning,what DNA have they found nothing has been released about contents of truck or house pointing to him? One big question in my mind this entire time has been,since everyone was looking at MR so soon how do i know for sure DR didn't tell mom to have one of her friends pick him up since he was so unhappy with MR? I am not saying i believe that at all just wonder why that wouldn't be considered as well,.IMO

I am beginning to get despondent.

I hate that feeling.....

I think we all know what they are implying ... imo

Well, I'm not sure who or what the "they" is you're referring to, ie whether its posters, posts, or specifically my posts, but since you opted to quote and respond to me, let me bluntly state that I never thought Mark hit Dylan in the face or arm prior to entering Walmart as your post said, nor did my posts demonize him or even mention him in relation to the red spots, and I wasn't lying about my thoughts in my previous response to you. Hope that's clear enough. :seeya:

Moo

I have, I think, some new questions or such.

LE is asking for video/camera recordings/pictures from about the time Dylan arrived to the time dad arrived back to Vallecito. There is only one way in and one way out of Vallecito.
I'm thinking the 730 am -1130 am tapes are important especially any tape shot from around the lake area. I think LE wants the video recordings to totally verify dad's story from the time he picked Dylan up at the airport to the time he arrived back home.

In order to look at everything, don't you think the accounting of the activities of the last person to see someone missing is most important. This is the only way dad can be ruled out.....or otherwise....

And who knows what else LE will find on the tapes....so I kinda' understand LE being quite, even though I want all the information they have...

I agree.. they will absolutely need to verify the times since he lives in a remote location.

I, myself, live in a remote location. If my son were to go missing no one would see him leave but me, if I were home. No one would be driving by to see him "walking"... No one would see if anyone walked up to my door or even drove in my driveway for that matter.

I see that it is a huge undertaking to piece this whole thing together and verify Mark's account so they can go from that point.

As a mother, and if my child were missing, I would want the whole wide world to be looking for my child! I would do anything and everything to get anybody's attention!
However, if I believed in my heart of hearts that a particular person was the culprit, I would scream who it was!
But I would need to be very convinced to do that!
Jmo

I have felt like from day one that DR left after MR went to run errands,There has been zero evidence to prove other wise,IMO mom blasting him in the media saying "she feels like he would do something to him" made him look guilty in the public's eye.It has been said MR talks about himself or defends himself but i have to say I would do the same.However MR didn't put his divorce issues or past with mom online.MR continued to say "this is about DR".Then we have seen the video of him at the lake with buddies so i gather from that he is comfortable around water/enjoys swimming he may be tech savvy but i also think he enjoys the country,so i still feel like going to the lake to kill time fishing waiting on dad,maybe he was offered a ride and took it? Maybe he met the wrong person hanging around the lake?I have a hard time pointing fingers at this man because there is just not anything in his past that shows previous abuse or neglect of DR.Video has showed he was at Walmart,MR errands were confirmed for that morning,what DNA have they found nothing has been released about contents of truck or house pointing to him? One big question in my mind this entire time has been,since everyone was looking at MR so soon how do i know for sure DR didn't tell mom to have one of her friends pick him up since he was so unhappy with MR? I am not saying i believe that at all just wonder why that wouldn't be considered as well,.IMO

Another thougth that I had is some are speculating on MR's temper even posting about his past events of 10 and 20 years ago, and yet we have seen no evidence of him having a temper when commenting on the accusations his ex wife has made toward him. Plus all the comments we can only assume people are making and accusing him of hurting Dylan. I would be upset with the reporters. This would make me furious and yet we have heard nothing from MR that would indicate a temper. I think he has displayed amazing control jmo

I hope people are checking game cameras. Wouldn't that be crazy if a game camera ended up solving this? We have them all over the place around here and I am assuming it is the same elsewhere. I doubt they would be pointed at roads necessarily though. We try to get ours deep in the woods where wild animals might show up more often. Would take a great stroke of luck if something is caught like that.

Another thougth that I had is some are speculating on MR's temper even posting about his past events of 10 and 20 years ago, and yet we have seen no evidence of him having a temper when commenting on the accusations his ex wife has made toward him. Plus all the comments we can only assume people are making and accusing him of hurting Dylan. I would be upset with the reporters. This would make me furious and yet we have heard nothing from MR that would indicate a temper. I think he has displayed amazing control jmo

...he has "displayed amazing control." To me, that is fearful. Enough said.

I am still catching up. Last time I checked Colorado's sex offender database for La Plata they were 3 unregistered so's...When I catch up I'll get the link.

Also as Salem has stated before there is one rso that is 5 tenths of a mile from Dylan's dad's...his charges are *advertiser censored*. Speculating if this is part of the pictures and videso? There was a team over the week-end verififying so's...

and here is te link

http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offende...=&zip=&county=LA+PLATA&sort=NAM&Search=Search

Well, I'm not sure who or what the "they" is you're referring to, ie whether its posters, posts, or specifically my posts, but since you opted to quote and respond to me, let me bluntly state that I never thought Mark hit Dylan in the face or arm prior to entering Walmart as your post said, nor did my posts demonize him or even mention him in relation to the red spots, and I wasn't lying about my thoughts in my previous response to you. Hope that's clear enough. :seeya:

Moo

I also was just giving my opinion that to me it looked as if he may have been crying due to the redness around his eyes. Thats all.

Exactly right,my first thought when they released charges was maybe there was past child abuse against MR for hurting DR,I believe IMO that was misleading and unfair had absolutely nothing to do with DR! IMO

I know we have seen some very unlikely scenarios in our days - Shasta Groene, Skyla and Taylor, Jessica Lunsford and quite a few others.

In the words of someone - you can't outcrazy crazy. Anything could have happened and I agree - they shouldn't have left the water.

I am glad to see more info (pics) released.

...he has "displayed amazing control." To me, that is fearful. Enough said.

Can't say I agree with that. If he lost his temper, blew up at reporters, and made inappropriate comments about ER, would you feel better?

I think he left voluntarily in the AM, and I think he set out on a route with notoriously bad terrain. I don't think he is in the lake. I hope they are retracing any plausible steps in the wilderness. Perhaps some potential 'shortcuts' to his friend's house.

IMO many of us are considering all options and aren't wedded to the dad-killed-Dylan theory, even though that explanation may statistically be the most probable one.

As I stated on a previous thread, I can see Dylan heading out on his own, hoping to catch a ride and getting picked up by the wrong person. Is that the likeliest explanation? Probably not. But since Dylan has been known to hitchhike, it's a possibility I can't discount.

Could he have decided to hang out at the lake, killing time until Dad came home? Maybe. And could he have met someone there, maybe even someone he knew, and asked for a ride to visit his friends? Who knows, but that seems possible to me.

Child abduction is a crime of opportunity, and if Dylan was walking to the lake, or trying to hitch a ride, he may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and fallen victim to someone other than his father. JMO

Praying for a break in the case or that LE's search leads to info that finds Dylan.. I cannot bear the thoughts of another family going through the Hell of just not knowing while so many are blessed with their families through this Holiday season.. How do these children just vanish without a viable trace and those responsible continue on their merry way?..its just so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06