CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: So you think I need to have the camera pointed at our bed at all times? Hmmm my hubby might like that and would be reviewing it all the time.:floorlaugh:

Ohhh!.. I knew you were always a bit on the wild and kinky side, Ocean!:great:

I hear what you are saying and have respected your opine from the get go. I welcome opposing theories. I always read your posts. I just wanted you to know that :seeya:

Aww Bravo thank you.:blushing: Likewise my posting friend. :)

I read everyone's post. I dont miss a one. I love to read everyone's opinions. That is what has kept me here since January 2004.:great:

Maybe she was trying to respect MR's time with his son. I always tried not to disturb my son's visits with his dad. :moo:

good point

its likely that she didn't check up on him, more that he contacted her when he wanted to. Although she may have found it odd that she hadn't heard from him she may have downplayed it by rationalising that he's with his dad and had plans to see his mates so she thought he would be busy and would contact her when he had time.

I'm almost 40 and do the same thing. It is a boy thing. :)

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

That's funnee! :giggle:

Hi Joedotnet! :seeya:

Glad you joined Dylan's thread!

:yourock:

Now will you just do us a little favor?..... Please find Dylan!?!:please:

This link is to a video interview of D. Hess, the friend of Dylan's mom and dad:

DurangoHerald ‏@DurangoHerald 4:11 PM - 4 Dec 12
VIDEO: Local resident talks about the search and who #DylanRedwine is http://ow.ly/fPsXM

When i clicked on your link I got a warning from Norton. Can u tell me what the link says? TIA.

good point

its likely that she didn't check up on him, more that he contacted her when he wanted to. Although she may have found it odd that she hadn't heard from him she may have downplayed it by rationalising that he's with his dad and had plans to see his mates so she thought he would be busy and would contact her when he had time.

She did hear from him on Sunday evening, so she probably expected a Monday evening update.

I have no idea how those images would verify Dylan arrived at Vallecito. One is at the airport. The other one is at Walmart. I believe Walmart is in Durango near the airport, right?

It adds credibility to Dylan being there for me, because we can see the shirt Dylan is wearing. If I remember correctly, when MR was interviewed and he was sitting on his couch, a comment was made that Dylan's rumpled blanket and a "few pieces of clothing" were still tossed around on the couch.

Knowing a bit about boys - I do think it is very possible that Dylan got up, but his shorts and CLEAN (the Nike) shirt on. Many boys will wear their pants/shorts two or three days in a row, but they tend to like clean shirts. So, while it is not absolute proof, it does make me believe that Dylan was there, he woke up, had cereal, put on a clean shirt and watched Nick.

Salem

I think they released these images because they want more tips.

"Citizens who have information that may aid in the search for Dylan are asked to leave a voicemail message on the Dylan Redwine Tip Line at 970-382-7511."

http://kdvr.com/2012/12/04/new-photos-of-missing-teen-dylan-redwine-released/

They usually release updated photos if they have them. He looks a little different. Slimmer in the face than the other photo Ive seen. I guess he was losing some of his fullness in his face since he is a teen now.

In the second photo it looks like he is carrying his backpack but my eyes arent the best in the world.

IMO

Aww Bravo thank you.:blushing: Likewise my posting friend. :)

I read everyone's post. I dont miss a one. I love to read everyone's opinions. That is what has kept me here since January 2004.:great:

Your welcome. I know we have posted together before. Sometimes we agree. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree lol I love a diplomatic challenge. It's brain gym ma dear lol

I'm 54 and still put on yesterdays clothes when I get out of bed. I don't change until I have had my coffee and a shower. For me, it's generally around noon.

Me too and that is only if I am going somewhere that day. lol Maybe Walmart. :)

I can imagine several plausible scenarios from the flight/airport where bad news enters our picture.
They've probably all been discussed...... anything from Dylan talking to another passenger on the plane, someone overhearing his conversation, taking a sick interest in him, interacting with him directly or indirectly, getting his personal information, following him from a distance after they de-plane, possibly to Walmart/McDs and back to dad's house? If someone asked Dylan his last name or saw his plane ticket and asked where he was going to visit, could they have looked in.... what do you guys call it... the phone book? (lol .. bad time for a laugh)... his last name isn't common, I've never heard of Redwine before. How many Redwines are in Bayfield? I certainly hope they've talked to as many passengers and staff and looked at everyone there. Same goes for airport employees. With the airport cameras, the Walmart cameras, and any other footage LE has obtained from that evening /night ... maybe they'll spot someone familiar from more than one location.

I know we've talked about this in every which way about someone potentially following Dylan but seeing the pictures of him tonight reminds me how small and vulnerable he is -- and travelling alone he's a little guy in a big world. When I was a kid travelling alone I felt independent and mature and thought I was really cool getting to be by myself... even if someone dropped me at the gate and someone else was picking me up on the other end. He was excited to see his friends in Bayfield and who knows what else he was feeling, if he wasn't jamming out on that iPod would he be chatty?

Who took Dylan???

eta: I can't make sense of the cell phone, though. That's the one thing I can't make fit no matter what. I wish MR could answer that one.

Ohhh!.. I knew you were always a bit on the wild and kinky side, Ocean!:great:

Who me? I will deny it forevah! (wink wink)

Sorry for the OT but we need a break sometime from all these tragic cases we discuss.

IMO

It adds credibility to Dylan being there for me, because we can see the shirt Dylan is wearing. If I remember correctly, when MR was interviewed and he was sitting on his couch, a comment was made that Dylan's rumpled blanket and a "few pieces of clothing" were still tossed around on the couch.

Knowing a bit about boys - I do think it is very possible that Dylan got up, but his shorts and CLEAN (the Nike) shirt on. Many boys will wear their pants/shorts two or three days in a row, but they tend to like clean shirts. So, while it is not absolute proof, it does make me believe that Dylan was there, he woke up, had cereal, put on a clean shirt and watched Nick.

Salem

Oh, but father didn't see him get up. He was sleeping, remember? So, what Nike shirt? I think it's just an error in a shirt description, it was just a black t-shirt and not a Nike.

I think the release of the photos means that the search of home and vehicles of MR's yielded nothing useful or substantial and that they may have been leaning MR's direction in this and now they are back at square one and needing (15 days later) to get his picture out there and everyone on the lookout or jog a memory .
I think the release of these photos means MR is probably not only not being called a suspect at this time but not going to be called a suspect in the future.
Anyone agree?

When i clicked on your link I got a warning from Norton. Can u tell me what the link says? TIA.

It's a page on the Durango Herald website, with the D. Hess video on top, and other news videos below.

I can't think of any reason why the Durango Herald would tweet a dangerous link, or why their video page would give a danger warning. It works fine for me with no 'complaints' from my MacAfee.

Most of it was pretty much rehashing what's already been said, but she did say one thing I thought was interesting. She was talking about being a friend of ER's for a long time, and said that there are times when she can talk to her, and then there are other times (then stopped mid-sentence) well sometimes it's like an emotional roller-coaster for her. Not exact words, but close. She says she still believes there's a chance that someone has him and he's still alive, but the hope is getting harder to hang onto.

Couple of questions I have...

Why is LE only asking for video and photo stills from the route between Durango and Vallecito and not the route between Bayfield and Vallecito if MR thought there was a possibility that Dylan was trying to make his way to Bayfield the next morning. From what I've seen on the maps, these appear to be two completely different routes. If he was abducted from the road, wouldn't it be from the road that leads into Bayfield and not Durango?

Is there clarification about the morning times 6:30 and 7:30? I keep seeing that Dylan was to leave at 6:30am to be driven to his friends house but MR didn't leave until 7:30am. Or were they both to get up at 6:30am to get ready to leave at 7:30am? If Dylan wasn't going with his Dad, why did he leave so early since he didn't have to detour through Bayfield?

..or this latest LE description is what LE is going on as the OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION OF WHAT DYLAN WAS WEARING WHEN HE WENT MISSING..jmo, but that's how I took it.

To further expound on this thought..

Why else would LE press release this new extremely detailed description?
I mean the pictures are right there we can all see what he is wearing..Now, replaced is the old official description with this new official description of what Dylan was wearing when he went missing..

I think the release of the photos means that the search of home and vehicles of MR's yielded nothing useful or substantial and that they may have been leaning MR's direction in this and now they are back at square one and needing (15 days later) to get his picture out there and everyone on the lookout or jog a memory .
I think the release of these photos means MR is probably not only not being called a suspect at this time but not going to be called a suspect in the future.
Anyone agree?

Most likely. In other words, they got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios