CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew well this clears up one thing that has been debated continously.

From the News Release...

Based on video footage from the Durango-La Plata County Airport of Dylan arriving in Durango on Sunday, November 18, and a visit on Sunday to the Durango Wal-Mart, investigators determined that Dylan was wearing the following:

And a lot of Super Walmart stores has a MDs inside.

So it means Mr. Redwine was telling the truth and imo he has been truthful throughout.

IMO

You're right about this being one of many things that's been debated continuously lol.. even debating about debates..

JMO, one of the least concerning times / issues has always been whether or not Dylan landed. We knew that, Now we have visual confirmation of him in the airport. The Walmart and McDonald stories needed to be confirmed but this should've and could've been easily discounted or verified early on and all along through surveillance footage and/or receipts.

On top of that, these stops both happened on the way back to Bayfield and before the last known cell activity (8pm), so at least IMO and MOO if something happened to Dylan (at the hands of *anyone*) it would've been after the airport and Walmart trips /sightings.

I don't really see the relevance of these pics now (other than maybe being a more current image of Dylan), which I think you posted too. To me it's everything that happened after they left from these errands.

All JMO

The released pictures make me feel like LE believes the father's story. While LE may not believe that Dylan is a runaway, I feel like they now do believe that he left that morning to go see his friends but never made it (foul play or accident), or he went out and about on his own and met a similar fate.

There is still an outside but very small chance that he got overwhelmed about his mother and father's constant bickering and is being 'protected' by someone no one yet suspects. No one knows how Dylan really felt about the divorce, and what was going on in his head. Just because he texted his mom a negative emoticon doesn't mean that he wasn't doing so just to make her feel 'justified' about her dislike of having to send him to her ex-husband. Dylan could have very well wanted to be there but was perhaps playing the part his mother wanted him to play.

Tragically kids will do a lot of things to appease their parents or one of their parents. Maybe he wanted her to feel like he didnt want to be there to make her feel better but really was happy to be home again. Kids can suppress so much when parents dont get along and they are thrown in the middle with one or both parents putting so much pressure on them to take sides.

I have to agree with you. It is turning out that everything MR said he told LE is coming true. I havent found one contradiction yet in what he has said. I am so glad its been verified and maybe LE did it trying to quash some of the rumors that Dylan never made it to his dad's home that night.

I just feel they do believe his father.

IMO

Sorry to ask but is there a good map of all these places we talk about. The house, the bodies of water they are searching and perhaps where he was wanting to head out to that day. It would surely help me.

I tried Bing map the other evening and found what I thought was the MR home. But it looked like there was some kind of business just down the road and across the street.

Has that been discussed what kind of business that would be...if my map was right?

I am not the best map person.

TIA

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8592409&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

MOO but much to the contrary of the opinion that establishing specifics about Dylans whereabouts on Sunday NOT BEING RELEVANT TO THE CAUSE OF FINDING HIM AND THAT HE WENT MISSING on MONDAY..

Strictly jmo but the above LE statements IMO speak to the exact opposite of that in that IMO and IMO ONLY this is exactly what LE are focused on, Sunday night...NOT MONDAY MORNING like I believe some want very badly for the focus to be on those Monday morning hours..

I fully believe LE know ALOT MORE and know where the info lies..jmo.

According to the press release, LE is still requesting videos/photographs of the area from 6:00 Sun - noon Mon. To me, it seems that LE is focusing on that entire time frame, not just Sunday night.
IMO

He stayed up until 4 a.m. on the morning of his flight, therefore, his eyes could very well be red. In addition, it is my opinion that is the reason he went to bed earlier than normal on Sunday night and did not want to get up early on Monday morning.

Prayers for Dylan to be returned safely and for his parents.

The picture from the airport however does not IMO show a red face.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Dylan intended to get up and catch a ride with his dad at 6:30 am because he intended to meet his friends for a game of baseball.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../03/ng.01.html

BBM

This made me cry. Can't you see the other kids there at the field/park waiting for Dylan to show up....I bet he loved playing baseball...

so the plan was baseball, somehow I can't see anyone trying to play basball with a fishing pole

hmmm

I have to say I always felt Dylan would be found on video. Everyone knows there are cameras everywhere today. I never doubted Walmart,Mickeys,errands would not be be verified. Just sayin.....

Hows that?

They want people to know what he was wearing so they took the video footage they have.

I dont see how that equates to thinking Dylan went missing Sunday though.

They havent asked for anyone to call in if they saw Dylan and MR Sunday night and if they thought it happened then ...........they would be very specific. I hope they have also found video of them traveling to MRs home.

It seems by the press release they are really stumped and dont know what happened to Dylan but arent giving up searching for him.

For days some posters have been saying he never even made it to Walmart but now we know he did.

IMO

BBM
It's so hard to keep things straight but I had just copied and pasted this on my timeline so I'll share:
The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangement to get a copy of the footage or photographs to the Task Force.

See post #45 this thread - Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:00 PM MST
News Release: Active Investigation Continues in Search for Dylan Redwine with Search of Area Lakes

So I think the reason they havent released them is they believe he did arrive home with is dad that night.

IMO
SBM

IMO, distributing pictures of Dylan at Walmart (yay! Thank you, LE!) doesn't equate to LE believing Dylan made it to Vallecito, but it does perhaps generate new or deeper interest, jog memories, or generate tips.

Additionally, this press release also states:

The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangement to get a copy of the footage or photographs to the Task Force.*

Moo

Hows that?

They want people to know what he was wearing so they took the video footage they have.

I dont see how that equates to thinking Dylan went missing Sunday though.

They havent asked for anyone to call in if they saw Dylan and MR Sunday night and if they thought it happened then ...........they would be very specific. I hope they have also found video of them traveling to MRs home.

It seems by the press release they are really stumped and dont know what happened to Dylan but arent giving up searching for him.

For days some posters have been saying he never even made it to Walmart but now we know he did.

IMO
I find LE statement that he made into La Plata County Sunday night quite a different statement than that he made it to his father's home.. That's a very discenable difference and one that was obviously deliberate..

My opinion greatly differs in that I do believe that LE finds his movements of Sunday night of great importance where I thought I understood your opinion to be that Sunday nights pics/videos weren't really relevant ..

There are many hours that MR is accounted for with Dylan. There are also many hours where there would be no video etc. and perhaps nobody to verify.

I was talking about that this morning on here when I got to thinking how hard it would be to verify someone arrived home safe and sound.

I used my hubby and myself as a true example.

Saturday we left in the evening and went out to eat at Outback.......we were back home around 8:45. Our children had already called that morning so the phone didnt ring that night and we didnt call anyone..we watched a Christmas show and went to bed.

Then early Sunday morning my hubby went into the office for around three hours to get a head start for Monday because he had an afternoon doctor's appointment.

If someone had come in our home and took me out or if I was outside and they abducted me then how would my hubby prove I was alive and well when he kissed me goodbye that morning?

It unnerved me when I thought about how would he prove something that is absolutely true when there are no cameras and when we live in a very rural area? I dont eat breakfast and I dont drink coffee and I make the bed when we get up. So everything would have appeared neat and orderly.

IMO

One thing about Mom on NG, she made such a point of saying that Dylan would have gotten up, would not have slept through a time when he was going to meet his friends, etc. She did not seem to believe that part at all, IMO, that he chose to sleep and/or could not be awoken. She said he was used to being up early and would have made sure to catch the early ride, paraphrasing.

Since Dylan didn't call mom when he went to bed Sun. and when he woke up Mon., was she calling him and MR and friends, relatives, police? Didn't she panic when she couldn't get in touch with him?? If not, why not? :waitasec:

I think someone (or a few people) checked that Walmart for an internal McD's and that was a negative.

Yep, info abt Walmart Super Center and McD's address discussed and linked in both Thread 7 & 8, in case anyone's looking for it.

I wonder if anyone local to the area happened to leave town that Monday. And also, was his home located any where near to where a vacationer may have passed near by in their travels?

The one thing I noticed is that the DC shirt he is wearing in the walmart pics doesn't match the description of what he was last seen wearing. (Nike shirt)...

So I guess he didn't just go to bed in what he wore that night...or...he got up at some point and changed his shirt?

..or this latest LE description is what LE is going on as the OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION OF WHAT DYLAN WAS WEARING WHEN HE WENT MISSING..jmo, but that's how I took it.

SBM

IMO, distributing pictures of Dylan at Walmart (yay! Thank you, LE!) doesn't equate to LE believing Dylan made it to Vallecito, but it does perhaps generate new or deeper interest, jog memories, or generate tips.

Additionally, this press release also states:

Moo

I have no idea how those images would verify Dylan arrived at Vallecito. One is at the airport. The other one is at Walmart. I believe Walmart is in Durango near the airport, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro