CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Thank you! I knew I was forgetting something.

And i believe that's exactly what he wanted! Dinner, they'd get back together, they'd search for their son together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same way when I first read that comment. He was stating exactly what he wanted.

Please forgive me, but why are so many people so sure that Dylan is DEAD. It's a horrible thought, yet so many are working overtime to come up with scenerios and justifications for that child being DEAD.

That's not ok with me. It's not ok with me to think that child is dead let alone have it all worked out how a particular person did it.

A person who drinks, mother or father doesn't always make a murderer of their child. A lot of people have domestic violence in their background and have never killed anyone. It's not automatic that the two go together.

I don't want that child to be gone forever. Not for any reason. Not to get even with Mom, not to get even with brother, not to get even with anything.

I'm going to be taking a break from here. I can't understand the enthusiasm for a dead Dylan.

This whole thing is just sad.

I've finally caught up on these threads and, in doing so, have hit the 'thanks' button a bunch of times! Thank you to all of you for working so diligently on Dylan's thread and for keeping the faith that he will be found and resolution will be brought to this case.

I am relieved to hear that the mods are allowing sleuthing of MR -- I had sleuthed his criminal history earlier in the case and was frustrated about not being able to post about that public record, especially given what, to me, appeared to be a tell-tale pattern of domestic abuse -- utilizing the court system to further control, manipulate, shame, and intimidate one's intended victim. Thank you mods for allowing more freedom in the discussion -- and transparency!

I mentioned this in an earlier thread, but I am state certified in domestic batterer intervention and am happy to try and answer any general questions related to domestic violence, if that would help.

Nick - 7:30 Max & Ruby, 8:30 Dora the Explorer, 9:30 Team Umizoomi, 10:00 Bubble Guppies, 10:30 The Backyardigans, 11:00 Team Umizoomi....These are all shows my 2 yr old grandbaby watches.

Nickjr - all the same shows as above - geared toward babies/toddlers

Nktn - 7:30 Power Rangers, 8:00 Invader Zim, 9:00 Jimmy Neutron, 10:30 Planet Sheen, 11:00 Invader Zim...geared toward 7 to 10 yrs olds.

I would definitely be suspicious of Mark Redwine's statements that the tv was on Nickelodeon.

Teen Nick (not Nktn which is Nicktoons) airs more teen-aimed programming on Mondays:
http://www.locatetv.com/listings/teen-nick#10-Dec-2012

7:30: Big Time Rush
8-9: How To Rock
9-11: The Amanda Show
11: Unfabulous

I see no proof mom is a drinker. I see allegations made by dad concerning a incident that allegedly happened two years prior

Dad made the allegation but a judge felt secure enough
in the belief that it was true to order her to not consume
alcohol in the presence of the kids. So to me, that sounds
like the allegation had some merit to it. Maybe the kids
confirmed it? Who knows? But it's not just an allegation
once a judge makes orders.

Mark Redwine told 9Wants to Know over the phone that he doesn't think his family's past troubles should be a consideration now.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

WOW!!
He just refuses to take any responsibility - no acknowledging past problems and so on.
Doesn't 'understand' wifes comments on interview.
Doesn't know why ex-wife would say the things she's saying
Don't want to lash out at my ex publicly - just keep focus on Dylan

But, hey, 'keep the focus on Dylan and not me!' he says. Seems pretty obvious why, doesn't it?
Keep focus on Dylan = anything that Mark doesn't have to answer to, admit, explain away, try to justify, etc.
Don't want to lash out at the ex = must keep cool - must keep cool - must not lose it!!

jmo

OTOH, if he were to talk about him people would say that the focus should be Dylan and that he is obviously self absorbed. I don't think he could say anything to please the public. Maybe rightfully so, not criticizing. I believe time will tell. I just mean to say that there is NO right thing for him to say right now.

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
I see no proof mom is a drinker. I see allegations made by dad concerning a incident that allegedly happened two years prior

Am wondering if this was a one time event that she was drinking and driving with the kids in the car? -- That Mark just ran with it and made it more than it was. Maybe she just drank socially and only had like one beer or one wine, hours before she drove.

But like you, I don't see any proof.

On another note, does anyone have a link that verifies what Mark does for a living? I saw someone post awhile back that Mark may have had a new job that kept him away from home and truck driving was given as a spossibility.
Does this mean he is no longer at the pipe company?

Also, anyone know about the property that caught fire? The only ones I found were the one in Bayfield where Dylan appeared to have lived with mom and Mark's place at Vallecito Lake. OR is this still a no-no question?

:duckingbehindcouch:

Am wondering if this was a one time event that she was drinking and driving with the kids in the car?

Drinking and driving is never a one time event. They may only get caught once, but they never just do it once.

Do you have a link to that? I thought ER basically said he didn't exercise his rights much - he worked out of state a lot. TIA

She doesn't need a link to post an opinion. She said "It seems to me..."

Please forgive me, but why are so many people so sure that Dylan is DEAD. It's a horrible thought, yet so many are working overtime to come up with scenerios and justifications for that child being DEAD.

That's not ok with me. It's not ok with me to think that child is dead let alone have it all worked out how a particular person did it.

A person who drinks, mother or father doesn't always make a murderer of their child. A lot of people have domestic violence in their background and have never killed anyone. It's not automatic that the two go together.

I don't want that child to be gone forever. Not for any reason. Not to get even with Mom, not to get even with brother, not to get even with anything.

I'm going to be taking a break from here. I can't understand the enthusiasm for a dead Dylan.

I've been asking myself that same question for 2 weeks now. He had been convicted by the court of public opinion before LE had given any indication that there was possibly/probably foul play.

Speaking for myself, I don't see any 'enthusiasm' posted by anyone for a deceased Dylan. Many are trying to understand 'why' and 'what' and 'when' and expressing what they previously were not allowed to due to posting rules. I don't see anyone singing happy happy joy joy at this awful possible conclusion.

The fact that LE is asking for help to search the road between Durango and Vallecito doesn't give me a positive outcome in this case. Would a live Dylan be 'hanging out' alongside the road between the two cities until someone came to his rescue? Not asking that sarcastically, just so you know.

More times than not, unfortunately, these cases have a sad outcome, and this one seems to be leading in the same direction. What's worse, is that there is no reason for it whatsoever.

jmo

Drinking and driving is never a one time event. They may only get caught once, but they never just do it once.

Is sleuthing mom allowed? I thought only skeutbing of Mark is allowed/

Unfortunately any type of strangulation or choking would not necessarily result in any story.

I would think most types of stories that don't involve blood could be cleaned up fairly easily. If you have a body, you could even leave misleading information to confuse things even more (like fingerprints on a computer, hairs on a blanket, saliva on a spoon). So if there is hitting without cuts, or strangling/choking, I don't think you'd be able to tell. And there was plenty of time to fix anything that was broken or out of place.

Even blood can be cleaned, although this is much more difficult to get right.

So running through scenarios:

A parent loses custody, and family moves away. Parent gets angry at the kid when picking him up. Anger leads to homicide.

A parent loses custody, and family moves away. Parent is depressed and possibly suicidal. Disappointment at the child's coldness leads to hopelessness and parent just wants the pain of only being able to see the child one every couple months to end. Parent murders child, and maybe plans to kill self but can't go through with it just yet.

A parent loses custody, and has vengeance and anger issues. Preplans plot to murder child, and goes through with it. Plot gets a little of track since child arrives on a different plane, so plans have to be adjusted a bit.

13 year old child is kidnapped inside his home, without a struggle (maybe a weapon used, or maybe he knew the kidnapper).
Yes, there is a chance it didn't leave blood evidence. There are other things now, for example cadaver dogs are typical now in these types of cases. I personally think they are pretty hard to fool. In your examples, the dogs would go crazy in such a house where a body had been moved around extensively.

That said, I know that you know there are other things aside from blood evidence. I just mean to say that it would be rare not to leave some evidence in a violent outburst simply because it isn't planned. Premeditation is an entirely different thing- and it sounds like you are talking about a planned homicide, so we are in fact talking about two different scenarios anyhow.

I think LE plays their cards the way they see best fit. Mark clearly has had some past issues. Accusing him would probably cause him to get angry and shut down. If you think Mark is a prime suspect, a better bet is to pretend you are on board with his claims. Mark feels comfortable, and makes a mistake. Maybe he changes his story a bit (lairs tend to add details as time goes on). Maybe he decides the body needs to be checked on or moved. Those things don't happen if the suspect feels the pressure of being called a suspect. And he certainly stops talking to the police at that point, because once called a suspect he has an excuse to not incriminate himself, guilty or not.

So if it were me, I'd wouldn't call him a suspect unless I thought it got me something. But I'm not LE.

In addition to that, LE goes out of their way at every opportunity to explicitly say MR is not a suspect. Something that has bugged me this whole time, considering the lack of solid evidence developed so far in the investigation. Normally at this stage they keep all options open and certainly don't clear the last person seen with Dylan. Sure looks like LE has been putting MR at ease to let down his guard and make a mistake.

No one is enthusiastic at the thought of a dead child.

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

I used to be addicted to alcohol. I was fortunate enough to realize that I could not quit drinking on my own and I found good professional help. I spent some time in rehab, where I soaked up all of the information I could about addictions and recovery. As a result I have long been free from the need or desire to drink. I must give proper credit to God, because He gave me this miracle; He did and does what I could not!

I say all of this to explain how I came to find myself spotting people with addiction issues; particularly alcoholics. It's like I almost can't help it, I just notice little "tells". Sometimes it is something a person says or the way they say it, (or avoid saying it). It is more about their behavior than just they way they look. It is a person who is trying very hard to appear to be just fine, whether they've been drinking or not. They are very careful to act "straight".

My opinion after watching MR on video has been that he sets off my radar. By itself, it doesn't mean he hurt anyone, but combined with what we know now, it's not looking good.

ER may have similar issues or she may have straightened her life out, I don't know. She was nowhere near Dylan when this happened.

Some things to consider about alcoholism:

Blackouts: A person can drive, carry on a conversation, have sex, eat a meal, or just about do anything while in a blackout. During the blackout, they are not in control, they can do things that they would never do sober. And they don't remember. Sometimes, bits and pieces come back to them but the alcoholic does not know how much of it really happened or how much he/she dreamed.

Alcoholics are not always drunk. They may abstain at times, and they may be even more irritable, angry, anxious when sober.

What if MR really tried hard to not drink before Dylan got there?

It is extremely hard to be patient when you need that alcohol. It is not a craving like one might crave something yummy. It is an excruciating physical need, like when you have major abdominal surgery and the nurse forgets to load the pain meds in that lovely little pump attached to your IV and you keep punching the button but nothing happens and you have to pretend that you are not hurting because you have to make everyone think that you are fine, just fine!

Maybe MR got frustrated with Dylan and tried put him out of the car to walk. I can see that if there was an argument about friends or drinking or bringing someone else along like a girlfriend. Maybe Dylan decided he wanted to walk to a phone after whatever happened to his. Maybe he was run over or knocked out.

That long winded post is just my gut feeling based on what I've learned from my life experience. I don't claim to know, I just feel.

:moo:

Thank you so much for this post. The thanks button just didn't seem enough. Thank you for sharing your own knowledge and experience. I admire you for the changes you have made in your life and the willingness to share to help others understand. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3