CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Dylan is not a runaway. Even if he left with those intentions (which I don't have any reason to believe) he is not hiding from everyone as a runaway at all IMO. Like I said earlier, he may be a teen- but he's a YOUNG teen. And his home life did not seem to force him to grow up beyond his years. He'd have made contact or come home by now if he'd simply run away.

I wonder if this theory is enough for LE to rule it out conclusively? or do they have concrete evidence of something else?

folks: If a link goes ******** it is an unapproved site and cannot be linked to or discussed (for good reason).

Yes, but isn't this quote from Bender from a couple of weeks ago? I'm fairly certain they have since ruled out any possibility that includes a run away scenario....

It's Nov 29 I think. I didn't mention runaway. I was giving one of the quotes where the police say both abduction and kidnapping, to illustrate why I think it's 2 different things to them. These thoughts I posted about are regarding the Daily Times quote in which the officer this time said only kidnapping (and not abduction).

I do not think he is a runaway either.
LE is calling this a criminal investigation.
Here's my biggest question. Did Dylan and his phone make it to dads? Where were the last pings from his phone?

the difference in DR's appearance between his airport photo and walmart photo is bizzarre. it looks like a completely different kid of a different age. something happened between the airport and walmart, IMO. DR looks like a sulken, mad, deflated, much younger version of himself in the walmart photo. In the airport photo, he looks carefree, relaxed, confident, lighter/happier, and older.

All I was able to find on the polygraphs were statements made by LE saying both parents took them and ER saying this on NG and saying MR's was inconclusive. That alone isn't enough to convince me that MR's was indeed inconclusive. I sure wish LE would release this info but most likely they won't.

The family friend, Hesse, said that on NG. She said that dad told her that Dylan went right to bed when they got home.

I was just reading that transcript in my endeavors to find something that says Dylan went to bed early. Hess doesn't say that. I already closed the window I had the transcript open in. I'll try to find it again.

I haven't yet found anything saying Dylan went to bed early, but I was so certain someone somewhere had said it.

Anyway, in the course of my searching, I did find this picture on a little page about Dylan's old baseball team in Bayfield:

player1300941817485.jpg

Here's the link to the baseball page about him:
http://www.hometeamsonline.com/team...LIES&s=baseball&p=profile&t=c&playerID=261865

Editing to add in the Nancy Grace quote from Hess:

HESS: The dad said that Dylan had been up fairly late, the evening before he flew -- the night before he flew in to Durango. And he was really tired they had gone to bed. And that he had gotten up in the morning, stirred around the house, made some noise trying to get Dylan up, and Dylan didn`t want to get up and go into town at that time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

The family friend, Hesse, said that on NG. She said that dad told her that Dylan went right to bed when they got home.

it all makes sense that he was tired and went to bed early, and/or he was mad that he couldn't see his friends til morning and went to bed angry. but nothing in that is cause for him to go missing. unless there was an argument later on after supposed bed time that escalated.
Could DR have gone outside in the middle of the night (to smoke or something?) and something happened to him? accidental fall, wildlife encounter, abduction?

All I was able to find on the polygraphs were statements made by LE saying both parents took them and ER saying this on NG and saying MR's was inconclusive. That alone isn't enough to convince me that MR's was indeed inconclusive. I sure wish LE would release this info but most likely they won't.

The mom has been suspecting the dad from the getgo. I've always thought she wouldn't do that is she thought otherwise. So I have a tendency to listen to her.

This is my first post here but I have been following along sporadically. I pray for Dylan's safety and it breaks my heart that he's not likely to be found safe. Regardless, I pray he is found one way or the other as the not knowing has got to be worse.

the difference in DR's appearance between his airport photo and walmart photo is bizzarre. it looks like a completely different kid of a different age. something happened between the airport and walmart, IMO. DR looks like a sulken, mad, deflated, much younger version of himself in the walmart photo. In the airport photo, he looks carefree, relaxed, confident, lighter/happier, and older.

Will you please point me to these photos as I must have missed them. TIA!

thanks for finding out.
since mom declared that she passed, it'd be nice if dad would say so if he passed too. it does look questionable if he doesn't say so. and mom saying she passed and dad either choosing not to say he passed or not being able to say he did sort of supports her claims against him that she made early on.

I'll need to look at them again but I did notice at the airport he looked like a confident teen. At walmart he did look not as much so.
Do we have a time stamp of when the walmart pic was taken?

it all makes sense that he was tired and went to bed early, and/or he was mad that he couldn't see his friends til morning and went to bed angry. but nothing in that is cause for him to go missing. unless there was an argument later on after supposed bed time that escalated.
Could DR have gone outside in the middle of the night (to smoke or something?) and something happened to him? accidental fall, wildlife encounter, abduction?

If we're to believe MR's story, it couldn't have happened in the middle of the night, because MR saw him and spoke to him the next morning before he left to do his errands.

The biggest issues (for me, at least) are that:
his phone hasn't been used since 8:00 pm Sun
not only is Dylan missing, but all or most of his belongings are missing, too

:seeya:
This is my first post here but I have been following along sporadically. I pray for Dylan's safety and it breaks my heart that he's not likely to be found safe. Regardless, I pray he is found one way or the other as the not knowing has got to be worse.

Welcome to the family of WS. :)

If we're to believe MR's story, it couldn't have happened in the middle of the night, because MR saw him and spoke to him the next morning before he left to do his errands.

The biggest issues (for me, at least) are that:
his phone hasn't been used since 8:00 pm Sun
not only is Dylan missing, but all or most of his belongings are missing, too

oh right. I forgot about DR being "asleep" in the AM. I don't believe MR spoke with DR - he was "out like a light". so he wasn't conscious and maybe wasn't alive at that time.
I think that right there is the comment that is setting up the dad to defend himself if it's learned that DR was deceased by Monday morning. He can say - oh no! he wasn't alive? I thought he was sleeping. even if the cause of death (god forbid) is not determined he can say he didn't even know he was dead. but if this turns out to be the case, how does a deceased person go missing if not removed by the killer?
am I making any sense?

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

:tos:

I was just reading that transcript in my endeavors to find something that says Dylan went to bed early. Hess doesn't say that. I already closed the window I had the transcript open in. I'll try to find it again.

I haven't yet found anything saying Dylan went to bed early, but I was so certain someone somewhere had said it.

Anyway, in the course of my searching, I did find this picture on a little page about Dylan's old baseball team in Bayfield:

player1300941817485.jpg

Here's the link to the baseball page about him:
http://www.hometeamsonline.com/team...LIES&s=baseball&p=profile&t=c&playerID=261865

Editing to add in the Nancy Grace quote from Hess:

HESS: The dad said that Dylan had been up fairly late, the evening before he flew -- the night before he flew in to Durango. And he was really tired they had gone to bed. And that he had gotten up in the morning, stirred around the house, made some noise trying to get Dylan up, and Dylan didn`t want to get up and go into town at that time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

Thanks much, for finding the quote for me and for the link about his baseball "career".

Can a parent also be charged with kidnapping?

Not if the child is already in the parent's custody, legally and/or temporarily. Dylan was supposed to be with his dad, so he could not be charged with kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123