CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Redwine told 9Wants to Know over the phone that he doesn't think his family's past troubles should be a consideration now.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

WOW!!
He just refuses to take any responsibility - no acknowledging past problems and so on.
Doesn't 'understand' wifes comments on interview.
Doesn't know why ex-wife would say the things she's saying
Don't want to lash out at my ex publicly - just keep focus on Dylan

But, hey, 'keep the focus on Dylan and not me!' he says. Seems pretty obvious why, doesn't it?
Keep focus on Dylan = anything that Mark doesn't have to answer to, admit, explain away, try to justify, etc.
Don't want to lash out at the ex = must keep cool - must keep cool - must not lose it!!

jmo

Seems to me it was his ex wife that he wanted to spend time with, what better way to make her come back? She was supposed to Join him in searching for their child. Those comments about dinner etc... Gave me the willies. I think that's exactly what he wanted,

Why else would any normal sane person drag a divorce out for 7 years. She moved on, he didn't. IMO

According to the mutual friend everybody has been quoting, they didn't fight over Dylan until he went to court to get a visitation order. I still don't see it being all one-sided.

Unfortunately any type of strangulation or choking would not necessarily result in any story.

I would think most types of stories that don't involve blood could be cleaned up fairly easily. If you have a body, you could even leave misleading information to confuse things even more (like fingerprints on a computer, hairs on a blanket, saliva on a spoon). So if there is hitting without cuts, or strangling/choking, I don't think you'd be able to tell. And there was plenty of time to fix anything that was broken or out of place.

Even blood can be cleaned, although this is much more difficult to get right.

So running through scenarios:

A parent loses custody, and family moves away. Parent gets angry at the kid when picking him up. Anger leads to homicide.

A parent loses custody, and family moves away. Parent is depressed and possibly suicidal. Disappointment at the child's coldness leads to hopelessness and parent just wants the pain of only being able to see the child one every couple months to end. Parent murders child, and maybe plans to kill self but can't go through with it just yet.

A parent loses custody, and has vengeance and anger issues. Preplans plot to murder child, and goes through with it. Plot gets a little of track since child arrives on a different plane, so plans have to be adjusted a bit.

13 year old child is kidnapped inside his home, without a struggle (maybe a weapon used, or maybe he knew the kidnapper).

I think it could go either way. Either they have evidence and a POI in mind or they have nothing.

What's a little baffling to me is how do they know it was not an accident? Even if the dogs hit on and around the lake how can they be so sure Dillon didn't go there on his own?

Sometimes they have a little evidence...but it's not quite enough.
If Dylan didn't sleep at his dad's, then he didn't go to the lake in the morning by himself.

Dylan wanted his dad to drive him to Bayfield in the morning and was anxious to see his friends.

Denise Hess, whose close to the family, said "We all know in our hearts that he would not run away. We all feel like he would have contacted his friends in the morning. If he overslept, then those teenagers sometimes do, he would`ve called his friends and asked his friends to have their moms come and get him or something. We just don`t know. It`s just -- it`s very odd to all of us that he vanished and we just don`t know."

It is highly unlikely Dylan "went fishing" imo.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

I see no proof mom is a drinker. I see allegations made by dad concerning a incident that allegedly happened two years prior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm. I guess you're right!
My experience in life has been if one drinks, the other joins in. But that's just my experience.

I have seen some people talking about dragging a divorce out for seven years. (Not just you Linda, but others throughout this thread. I didn't think it took seven years to get the divorce did it? Court records for real estate show Mark to be a married man buying real estate as a sole & seperate property in May 2006. Then another peice of real estate in April 2007 shows him to be a single man.

http://www.co.laplata.co.us/departments_and_elected_officials/clerk_recorder

Maybe I missed something because I have not read the entire threads on Dylan, but I have tried to keep up with the facts of this case.

I think they have had continued court proceedings for a long time, but I think their divorce only took less than a year according to these real estate documents at this link.

Paraphrasing here.,., something like he didn't want to go out to dinner with her, just come together for Dylan.

I can't go back that far when I search on my phone, it was linked here...

That and something like he didn't want to get "buddy, buddy" with her.

According to the mutual friend everybody has been quoting, they didn't fight over Dylan until he went to court to get a visitation order. I still don't see it being all one-sided.

It seems to me he didn't care about his kids, until she took Dylan and moved away

I would think only if he were rich which by anything I've seen he is not. Only well placed people have an attorney on speed dial and can get in on a moments notice to my experience.

Most of the people I know who have an attorney can't even get them to return a phone call within 3 days, let alone get the to return paperwork that's important to the case.

Again, I can't speak to divorce attorneys specifically - however the attorneys I've had have always been extremely responsive and efficient in communicating with me. My screening process is stringent when it comes to lawyers and I make it clear that my expectations are high. Most of my family is the same way and we end up with excellent attorneys and we're not necessarily well-placed or loaded. But this is jmo and my experience. If I had been dealing with the same attorney for several years once a month (assuming this is the same attorney for MR) I'd expect to be seen the next day! However this is just more speculation so it's :twocents:

I have seen some people talking about dragging a divorce out for seven years. (Not just you Linda, but others throughout this thread. I didn't think it took seven years to get the divorce did it? Court records for real estate show Mark to be a married man buying real estate as a sole & seperate property in May 2006. Then another peice of real estate in April 2007 shows him to be a single man.

http://www.co.laplata.co.us/departments_and_elected_officials/clerk_recorder

Maybe I missed something because I have not read the entire threads on Dylan, but I have tried to keep up with the facts of this case.

I think they have had continued court proceedings for a long time, but I think their divorce only took less than a year according to these real estate documents at this link.

Divorce related issues of some kind. They were regulars in court. Probably had their names engraved on chairs! Lol

It seems to me he didn't care about his kids, until she took Dylan and moved away

Do you have a link to that? I thought ER basically said he didn't exercise his rights much - he worked out of state a lot. TIA

According to the mutual friend everybody has been quoting, they didn't fight over Dylan until he went to court to get a visitation order.

Was that in 2008? Because didn't a few reports say they've been in court almost monthly since then?

That and something like he didn't want to get "buddy, buddy" with her.

Right! Thank you! I knew I was forgetting something.

And i believe that's exactly what he wanted! Dinner, they'd get back together, they'd search for their son together.

I must have missed something..... comments about dinner?
Please elaborate. And ..........ewww.

Are you referring to the video at the video store? MR stated they were trying to "hook up" later that day IIRK. I always thought "hook up" meant something more serious between 2 young people than going out to dinner. And I agree ........ewww:blushing:

Do you have a link to that? I thought ER basically said he didn't exercise his rights much - he worked out of state a lot. TIA

Don't need a link, it's my opinion

I can't understand who would be trying to control him if not a parent.:waitasec:

I had a hard time with transcriping his writing....if you look at the video and pause it when they show the reports, maybe you can better read his writing.
I would appreciate another's transcript...LOL

I tried...LOL...but I'm having a really emotional time right now; I kinda' know what Dylan's life might have been like....

(I was thinking perhaps someone was staying with dad...IDK)

Per media reports, Dylan's father reportedly said Dylan was watching Nickelodeon or the tv was left on Nickelodeon Monday morning....

I have 4 granddaughters & 2 are about the same age as Dylan and there is no way they would be watching Nickelodeon. Kids mature at a much younger age these days....I just can't see Dylan watching that channel, being 13 yrs old. Maybe at 8, 9 or 10..but 13?

Also, I checked the programming:

Nick - 7:30 Max & Ruby, 8:30 Dora the Explorer, 9:30 Team Umizoomi, 10:00 Bubble Guppies, 10:30 The Backyardigans, 11:00 Team Umizoomi....These are all shows my 2 yr old grandbaby watches.

Nickjr - all the same shows as above - geared toward babies/toddlers

Nktn - 7:30 Power Rangers, 8:00 Invader Zim, 9:00 Jimmy Neutron, 10:30 Planet Sheen, 11:00 Invader Zim...geared toward 7 to 10 yrs olds.

I would definitely be suspicious of Mark Redwine's statements that the tv was on Nickelodeon.

Mark didn't rush in to his lawyer. He was simply keeping an appointment as part of an alibi IMO

I don't see this being premeditated though. What would have been the motive for that?

I agree not being premeditated. MR could have just driven down to attorney's office without an appointment for an alibi for that morning. He just had to have record of being there, possibly put some money towards his bill. Very easy then for MR to say that he had to make a payment and "here's my receipt of payment that morning" and verification that the secretary saw him there.
Pure speculation on my part, but is a plausible scenario to me.

ETA: Ok I see SCHMAE and score are also on the same page!:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member