DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather Forecast for Durango CO

Saturday Morning: 20 degrees F / NW wind 10 mph
Saturday Afternoon: high 45 F / W wind 10-15 mph
Saturday Night: Snow 19 F / NW 10 mph

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=37.27&lon=-107.88

Winter Storm Warnings, Watches and Advisories blanket the northern tier of the U.S. Across the northern Plains and Upper-Midwest this weekend, 2 to 4 inches of snow are likely, with locally heavier amounts possible. Temperatures will plummet to well below freezing and will feel even colder due to strong, blustery winds accompanying the system.

Thinking about those who are searching.

I really do think that there must have been something LE found with one of the impounded vehicles to indicate that a crime happened while they were on the road.

There was more than enough time for cleaning things up before the forensic search, but dents and scratches are harder to hide and tiny bits of grass and dirt or other evidence can remain in crevices and joints of the vehicle.

I read somewhere that most murder victims are found within 30 or 50ft (don't remember which) of a road, path or trail. I think that's why they are looking in the ditches.

How many women are going to agree to have sex on the lawn in full view of the man's children and ex-wife and anyone else who happens to be around? Think about it. He didn't deny he did it, but unless the woman was a paid companion I'm having a hard time figuring out what grown woman would have been his willing partner...out there on the lawn. How did he manage to get the woman to do it?

Yup, that disturbs me. At no point in my life would I have ever agreed to do that, and I can't think of anyone I've ever known who would consent to doing it.

MOO

That's what I'm talking about. I got asked if it was the only thing that concerned me and I said "Yup!" but it was too short to post and I didn't have anything else to add to it.

Ok we are looking for searchers with legally registered atv's and horses. Please inbox me your phone numbers if you are interested in searching tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

Sorry for asking such a dumb question, I'm sure I've read the answer about 100 times and can't remember. If we don't quote them, are we allowed to discuss comments on pages like this? TIA

No way to tell if this search is based on evidence, or simply because this area needs to be searched before snow comes to stay for a while. I kind of think they are still just trying to find anything to point them in a specific direction and hope that if the phone was tossed out, or something else, it may be along this road. Or they may have had a ping on this road close to the time the phone was last used.

But if so, it seems they would have had that info weeks ago and would have already searched the area thoroughly.

I'll try to listen to the scanner tomorrow.

Sorry for asking such a dumb question, I'm sure I've read the answer about 100 times and can't remember. If we don't quote them, are we allowed to discuss comments on pages like this? TIA

It has always been okay to paraphrase from these public pages.

Come to think of it, it is kind of strange to me that Dylan was not texting away in that Walmart photo, as least as far as I could tell. I never see a teen looking anywhere but at their phones these days, no matter what they are doing or where they are.

It has always been okay to paraphrase from these public pages.

Thanks.

I just thought it was interesting that one person said her son had gone to school with Dylan for years and that he was really into fishing.

Another one (who I'm not sure is legit) said she knows people who work at Walmart and they said he seemed as happy as any other 13 year old.

Don't have a link, but the friend of the family said one of the errands MR did Mon. morning was turn in paperwork at his place of employment.

That's interesting that Mark turned in paperwork at work on Monday morning and saw his lawyer.

Mark worked for the United Pipeline Systems and I wonder if he installed pipe systems outdoors?

What did Mark buy at Walmart? Some times killers go into hardware stores to purchase the supplies they need to commit and cover up a crime.

If Dylan didn't plan to go fishing that week, why would Mark buy him a fishing pole?

Perhaps that Wal-Mart picture was cropped to take Dad out because what was important was what Dylan was wearing and if he was actually at Wal-Mart that night as his father said.

Dylan where are you? Come home now. I know you have a dysfunctional family but maybe CPS can straighten this out now and you can live with someone who loves you and offers normalcy to you and not chaos, drama and animosity. That is my wish for you.

Thanks.

I just thought it was interesting that one person said her son had gone to school with Dylan for years and that he was really into fishing.

Another one (who I'm not sure is legit) said she knows people who work at Walmart and they said he seemed as happy as any other 13 year old.

From the pictures I've seen of him, he was a normal outdoorsy type boy.

Oh, I hope something turns up with this case soon. I'm praying for little Dylan. I've got a thirteen year old baby cousin that lives in Colorado so ... this one's hard to hear.

Why did Mark buy at Walmart? Often killers go into hardware stores to purchase the supplies they need to commit and cover up a crime.

"Hey Dad, what's the duct tape and shovel for?"

"Hey Dad, what's the duct tape and shovel for?"

How many people actually take their victim with them to get a "kill kit?"

I sure hope LE has that receipt. ;)

I've actually known quite a few women over the years who would probably be more than willing, and some of them don't even drink or use drugs.

Unfortunately so have I. Disturbingly there are many men and women who act dispicably (clean and sober) with no regard for those around them. Whether these allegations are true or not, it's not shocking behavior imo. Sadly.

How many people actually take their victim with them to get a "kill kit?"

I sure hope LE has that receipt. ;)

1) Pretty close to zero.
2) If MR really did buy a shovel and duct tape, I don't think the police need our help anymore.

That's interesting that Mark turned in paperwork at work on Monday morning and saw his lawyer.

Mark worked for the United Pipeline Systems and I wonder if he installed pipe systems outdoors?

Why did Mark buy at Walmart? Often killers go into hardware stores to purchase the supplies they need to commit and cover up a crime.

If Dylan didn't plan to go fishing that week, why would Mark buy him a fishing pole?

Did mark buy Dylan a fishing pole at walmart that night? I hadn't heard this. I had pretty much thought that Dylan just had a fishing pole at dads and dad said it too was missing.
The fishing pole story has always caused questions with me. It doesn't make sense.

yep, those walmart receipts will get you every time; just ask the piece of *#% Matt Hoffman, from Knox County, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman