CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-wife, they were already divorced.

So .... I wonder how that even went down? They showed up, out of the blue, and start going at it under moms window?

It boggles the mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

when you look at their durango address, , I your heart will drop...

i don't think it is far from the new lake they put in....i don't remember the name....???horse?? help!!

Need some help here lol. Gee for some reason I thought he worked out of town.

So .... I wonder that that even went down? They showed up, out of the blue, and start going at it under moms window?

It boggles the mind

Maybe his favorite NASCAR driver lost that day. Who knows.

BBM

when you look at their durango address, your heart will drop...

i don't think it is far from the new lake they put in....i don't remember the name....???horse?? help!!

Nighthorse. After the (former, I think) Senator.

I don't think it's very close to the lake. It's right on the main road in Durango, and the lake is very close to Durango. It's as close to the lake as the airport.

okay. thanks. so is that a retention pond not far from the work address?

due west?

(I knew you would know...LOL)

Oh. Well. If they were already divorced...then it's ok if he...erm...plays ride the horsey with another woman in front of his children. Gotcha.

Did I miss something? Did mr buy a shovel and duct tape?

Not that I've read or heard...

Sadly I bet in a few days it'll be a new 'fact' in this case. :( Sort of like the "brand new" fishing pole bought at Wal-Mart that night, or the fact that Dylan was (or wasn't, depending on the article you read) outdoorsy. So sad and so frustrating.

ETA: kkdj I hope this was clear but just in case, I wasn't being snarky with you, just frustrated in general. I'm very glad you asked the questions. I had the same ones in my mind.

Maybe his favorite NASCAR driver lost that day. Who knows.

Is this a new date night thing to do in rural CO?
"Hey baby, I have an idea.... Lets go to my ex wife's house and have sex under her window"

"Sure, lets go"

I guess what I'm wondering....is.......oh never mind.

Need some help here lol. Gee for some reason I thought he worked out of town.

Their office is in Durango, but he works in the field (from what's been stated), often in other states. MOO

Or it could be a lie

That's what I keep wondering. The fishing pole story always had my hanky meter going. Next was, when dad came home Dylan was gone. IMO
You bet he was gone! And not there the night before!
But I hope my gut feelings are wrong.
I know someone who lies about everything! It's really hard for some to see thru her, but her lies are always for control, manipulation, etc. Once I figured out how she worked, the left became simple.
And this case is reminding me of how she works.
Jmo
Hope this makes sense. :)

How many women are going to agree to have sex on the lawn in full view of the man's children and ex-wife and anyone else who happens to be around? Think about it. He didn't deny he did it, but unless the woman was a paid companion I'm having a hard time figuring out what grown woman would have been his willing partner...out there on the lawn. How did he manage to get the woman to do it?

Yup, that disturbs me. At no point in my life would I have ever agreed to do that, and I can't think of anyone I've ever known who would consent to doing it.

MOO

Do we know that it was on the LAWN or just OUTSIDE? I thought it was probably happening in a parked car (possibly at night) and the (poor) kids could see the action.
I have actually caught a few people going at it in parked cars in various driveways, street parking, etc. I am assuming it was the only privacy they had?? Pretty gross, though.

okay. thanks. so is that a retention pond not far from the work address?

due west?

(I knew you would know...LOL)

I don't see a retention pond, just the lake. Over what appears to be some decent sized hills but it's hard to tell from online maps.

His workplace is in a mixed use area, so he'd be dumping a body near a bar, a Rocky Mountain Chocolate store, and Durango Fire & Rescue - in other words not a very good place to do much of anything.

If indeed they were LEGALLY DIVORCED by Fourth of July '08 all the more sick,and proof positive he's someone who's vindictive, angry, and vengeful by having sex with a supposed mutual "friend" of he and Elaine, UNDER HIS EX-WIFE'S BEDROOM WINDOW, on the lawn of the home his ex-wife and children live in..not to mention atleast one of those minor children beared witness to such an angry, in your face, sick game of sex under their mothers bedroom window...

Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Leaving here shortly with a group from Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Tesuque, etc. to head to Vallecito. We are all accomplished hikers/mountain bikers with our own equipment/food/water in tow. The weather is going to turn on/about late Saturday/Sunday with first snow coming.

I'll take all your thoughts and prayers with me. Peace.

I'm glad your weather is supposed to be better than ours is. I hope he turns up somewhere soon, but I'd really prefer that it wasn't in a ditch somewhere. Stay warm, and good luck.

That's what I keep wondering. The fishing pole story always had my hanky meter going. Next was, when dad came home Dylan was gone. IMO
You bet he was gone! And not there the night before!
But I hope my gut feelings are wrong.
I know someone who lies about everything! It's really hard for some to see thru her, but her lies are always for control, manipulation, etc. Once I figured out how she worked, the left became simple.
And this case is reminding me of how she works.
Jmo
Hope this makes sense. :)

I also thought right away the four hour window that Dylan went missing, according to dad, was fabricated as soon as I read Dylan's phone hadn't been used since 8pm the night before.

IMO those four hours were a manufactured window of opportunity and dads alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member