CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they have SAR dogs and dive teams on standby for the search tomorrow?

I hope this is a given, but you never know in this case.

Do we know that it was on the LAWN or just OUTSIDE? I thought it was probably happening in a parked car (possibly at night) and the (poor) kids could see the action.
I have actually caught a few people going at it in parked cars in various driveways, street parking, etc. I am assuming it was the only privacy they had?? Pretty gross, though.

I also wonder if they actually had sex, or if it was just assumed that it was where things were heading. If they were just into "heavy petting" or whatever it would be called this day, to an ex-wife it might be the same thing as having sex. MOO

So .... I wonder how that even went down? They showed up, out of the blue, and start going at it under moms window?

It boggles the mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was at a party and the woman was a friend of theirs. jmo

I also wonder if they actually had sex, or if it was just assumed that it was where things were heading. If they were just into "heavy petting" or whatever it would be called this day, to an ex-wife it might be the same thing as having sex. MOO

What?

His ex wife wasn't the only one to witness it.

Are you talking about what is and isn't sex by Clinton's definition?

I also thought right away the four hour window that Dylan went missing, according to dad, was fabricated as soon as I read Dylan's phone hadn't been used since 8pm the night before.

IMO those four hours were a manufactured window of opportunity and dads alibi.

No offense, but I hope that most jurists don't make their decisions that quickly. Personally I'd prefer to wait for some evidence one way or the other before making up my mind. MOO

I've actually known quite a few women over the years who would probably be more than willing, and some of them don't even drink or use drugs.

So have I, sadly enough. But Most would have been drunk or high I think.

Some women are so jealous of other womens marriages and families that they will purposely inject themselves into the relationship as a way to disrupt things.

Of course, the Redwines were already divorced, but the implication was still there.

I thought it was at a party and the woman was a friend of theirs. jmo

She invites her ex husband for a dinner party! Mom, Cory and Dylan are in The house and dads outside banging some woman? Was that before or after dinner?

No offense, but I hope that most jurists don't make their decisions that quickly. Personally I'd prefer to wait for some evidence one way or the other before making up my mind. MOO

Well fortunately, this isn't a courtroom and I'm not a juror.

Updated Search Map

Based on more detailed information regarding the Saturday Search for Dylan:

Organizers are hoping to gather 75 to 100 volunteers who are good hikers to scour the terrain northeast of Durango, from Edgemont Ranch to County Road 501.

Point A = Edgemont Ranch Picnic Area ( Search Command Center )

Point B = County Road 501

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Co+Rd+240%2FFlorida+Rd&daddr=Co+Rd+501&hl=en&ll=37.322666,-107.694511&spn=0.198486,0.247536&sll=37.354126,-107.614002&sspn=0.049601,0.061884&geocode=Fa9VOQIdR1iT-Q%3BFda8OQIdD6qV-Q&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&t=m&z=12"]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Co+Rd+240%2FFlorida+Rd&daddr=Co+Rd+501&hl=en&ll=37.322666,-107.694511&spn=0.198486,0.247536&sll=37.354126,-107.614002&sspn=0.049601,0.061884&geocode=Fa9VOQIdR1iT-Q%3BFda8OQIdD6qV-Q&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&t=m&z=12[/ame]

Volunteers will be assisting La Plata County Search and Rescue. They will meet at 8:30 a.m. Saturday at the Edgemont Ranch picnic area on the south side of Florida Road (County Road 240) just east of Edgemont Highlands and just west of the intersection of County Roads 240 and 234.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121206/NEWS01/121209686/Community-search-planned-for-missing-boy--

IMHO, I don't think discussing the situation of a deviant sexual act is important to DR missing. JMHO. Truthfully, I want to throw up every time I read about it. How about this thread gets back on track and less disgusting.

IMHO, I don't think discussing the situation of a deviant sexual act is important to DR missing. JMHO. Truthfully, I want to throw up every time I read about it. How about this thread gets back on track and less disgusting.

Sorry, was just trying to claw my way into dads head.

Oh. Well. If they were already divorced...then it's ok if he...erm...plays ride the horsey with another woman in front of his children. Gotcha.

I and a couple of other posters have been wondering if the sex was truly consensual. I think our posts have been misunderstood. It's hard to communicate that concern without appearing to accuse or blame, hence the awkwardness.

I am sure that there are many men who would think that women they have known would do it, but far fewer women who actually would. Remember, we are not talking about youngsters here. MR is in his 50's. Presumably, his sex partners would be mature women who are not eager to get nekkid and have sex in public with him or anyone else, even if they were drunk! Yuck!

There already is a scanner thread for Dylan in the parking lot, so all one has to do is listen and post. I may try to, if my speakers chose to work tomorrow.

Thank you for reminding us, Clu! :seeya:

I had forgotten about Dylan's Scanner thread!

O/T... still loving your Avatar Kitty Pix! :smile:

Perhaps that Wal-Mart picture was cropped to take Dad out because what was important was what Dylan was wearing and if he was actually at Wal-Mart that night as his father said.

Dylan where are you? Come home now. I know you have a dysfunctional family but maybe CPS can straighten this out now and you can live with someone who loves you and offers normalcy to you and not chaos, drama and animosity. That is my wish for you.

If I comes up safe and sound, he has a very nice home to go back to, imo.

I also thought right away the four hour window that Dylan went missing, according to dad, was fabricated as soon as I read Dylan's phone hadn't been used since 8pm the night before.

IMO those four hours were a manufactured window of opportunity and dads alibi.

Right! I mean, what are the chances?
Then mom telling she suspects mark. A parent of a missing child would say that if they believed that!
Oh I could say so much more!
Jmo

That's not a pond, that's Nighthorse Lake which they've done at least an aerial search of.
http://www.gazette.com/articles/lake-148095-redwine-investigators.html

Thank you. Yes, they did do aerial fly overs....that being my point.
What if the Pipeline Company helped in anyway?
I'm just saying it is close to his work and he would be aware of it and it has been rumored that he did go to the office on Monday to drop off some paperwork - so if his phone pinged in that area doesn't that make "part" of his story true?....that's all...jmo

They wouldn't need a receipt from him. If they have video they know what he was buying, know what register he went through and can probably determine what he bought even if he paid with cash. If he paid with a debit/credit card then it would be trivial to figure out what he bought even without video.

And if they had that, he'd have probably been arrested already had he been buying a shovel and duct tape. Unless they are waiting for the body??? That way all their i's are dotted and their t's are crossed.

And if they had that, he'd have probably been arrested already had he been buying a shovel and duct tape. Unless they are waiting for the body??? That way all their i's are dotted and their t's are crossed.

Doubtful. IMHO they'd arrest him and use the thread of a long sentence to bargain him down to reveal where the body was. Police do this all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3