CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it does say :) Which brings me to my next point, this is a change in the story from what we have heard in the past. MR's story is changing.

How is his story changing? He wasn't quoted, IIRC, it was stated by a reporter, I believe, but if I'm wrong, I apologize. Besides... I fail to see that not mentioning a specific place where they ate, constitutes changing a story.
I posted this before but I will do it again. Leaving out one small detail is not changing a story. Neither is adding one small detail. Think about this for a minute. If a person tells the exact same story, every time, in perfect sequential order, without missing a beat... wouldn't that seem strange to you? Like it was memorized? Maybe not, but it does to LE. That's the kind of thing they look for. That's why in interrogations they will ask them to back up, move forward, then back again. It confuses some people and when they can't remember something that they just said 5 minutes ago, because it was asked out of order, that sets off LE's radar.
So whether the reporter left that out, or Mark did, it doesn't matter. WHERE they ate does not matter. What would matter is DID they stop to eat? We can't know that, but I bet LE does.

Dylan had a home (in fact, from the video on Durango Herald) an extremely lovely home. He seemed to have everything else a boy could want or need. He appears to have been well cared for. So obviously, Elaine insured that he was cared for so why is there any need to speculate about where the child support money went??

Agree. An accounting of child support money will not help find Dylan.

It would help to know where MR was between the hours of 8pm Sunday 11/18/3012 and 7:30am Monday 11/19/2012.

LE knows exactly what time they were in Walmart. I wish they would tell us so we can compare that to when Dylan was texting Ryan starting at 8:01pm. And if they have proof that they were or weren't at McD's it would be nice to know that too. Like I said I would think MR would think that could be proven so I don't see him lying about that.

I agree, so we have them asking for video now of the road from Durango to MR home...they haven't proven Dylan made it to MR I don't believe. I think we need to be walking the main highway.

Why would there be two sides on this issue? There is absolutely no grounds for speculation that ER may have misused the CS. We don't even know if she was receiving CS. Mark's history would suggest that he may not have been paying it even if ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not speculating that ER misused money. AGAIN, I was merely stating why I don't see anything wrong with having a separate college fund.

How is his story changing? He wasn't quoted, IIRC, it was stated by a reporter, I believe, but if I'm wrong, I apologize. Besides... I fail to see that not mentioning a specific place where they ate, constitutes changing a story.
I posted this before but I will do it again. Leaving out one small detail is not changing a story. Neither is adding one small detail. Think about this for a minute. If a person tells the exact same story, every time, in perfect sequential order, without missing a beat... wouldn't that seem strange to you? Like it was memorized? Maybe not, but it does to LE. That's the kind of thing they look for. That's why in interrogations they will ask them to back up, move forward, then back again. It confuses some people and when they can't remember something that they just said 5 minutes ago, because it was asked out of order, that sets off LE's radar.
So whether the reporter left that out, or Mark did, it doesn't matter. WHERE they ate does not matter. What would matter is DID they stop to eat? We can't know that, but I bet LE does.

It wasn't about where it is the sequence of events....but do to it being paraphrased I did give credence to that after the fact. We were told Walmart then McDonalds, now it is switched...but as before I agree it could of been misreported in this case(like with many other bad facts from MSM)

Clipped & BBM:

So whether the reporter left that out, or Mark did, it doesn't matter. WHERE they ate does not matter. What would matter is DID they stop to eat? We can't know that, but I bet LE does.[/QUOTE]

Great point made! Do you really think that where they ate does not matter? I think where they ate does matter since it helps to confirm reported sequence of events and nail down timelines so that LE can rule in/rule out statements made. JMO

C'mon folks. Does anybody really see MH having a college fund for Dylan???

This is a man that is pretty much alienated from his other three sons and has had two ex wifes in court for what seems forever. He seems to pay attorneys instead of money for his children's support.

I highly doubt he set up a college fund!

Why would there be two sides on this issue? There is absolutely no grounds for speculation that ER may have misused the CS. We don't even know if she was receiving CS. Mark's history would suggest that he may not have been paying it even if ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no speculation. The poster said SOME people spend child support on other things besides the child. Then some posters took that the wrong way and it went downhill from there.

I think we need to stop trying to put words in other posters' mouths. She has explained at least twice that she did not mean ER when she said it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Agree. An accounting of child support money will not help find Dylan.

It would help to know where MR was between the hours of 8pm Sunday 11/18/3012 and 7:30am Monday 11/19/2012.

Exactly - that is why ....

Investigators would like to talk to anyone who was taking photos or shooting videos that show vehicles along the typical routes between Vallecito and Durango from 6 p.m. Nov. 18 to noon Nov. 19. That would include County Road 501 and Florida Road (County Road 240).

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121128/NEWS01/121129612/Law-enforcement-says-missing-teenager-did-not-run-away--

From my past experience trying to look at both sides here= no. One gets accused of falling for his lies and caring about MR and falling for what he says and being gullible.

I'm still on the fence but if I offer another side or look at something not involving MR I get accused of support MR when I'm just trying to look objectively at other possibilities.

Has an abduction been ruled out?
Do we know if dogs tracked Dylan's scent?

Until an abduction is ruled out I'm on the fence. Nothing I have seen changes my mind yet. However I'm sure I'll get blasted for this .

So just a warning if one offers any question or comment that involves something other than MR being guilty... you need to duck and get ready.

That is why I stopped posting here. I truly admire the others who are trying to be objective and look elsewhere other than MR.

I find it interesting some of the questions that were asked of an insider were NOT answered, like does MR have his vehicles back yet, etc. Things that actually pertain to what is happening NOW in this case not something that happened years ago.

So if one dares to look anywhere other than MR as a murderer get ready for the fall out.

I have looked at many places, and still am, but as I said long ago my flag was raised, I just pray it goes down....and Dylan is found alive.

POOF!
There went dad's timeline IMO...
his friend was looking for him at 6:46 am
16 minafter Dyaln was to be there!
A kid! Woke up looking for him...
When did dad say he left and Dylan was still there?
I don't believe it! ~at all anymore...
(WELL, actually I do believe Dylan was not in dad's home at 7:30am)

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/News/A-boy’s-life

I don't even understand what this means.

MR claims he was asleep at 6:30 and still in bed at 7:30.
His friend sent him a text at 6:46am.

I have a cell phone (a cheap slide phone instead of a flip phone like Dylan's), it makes a sound when a text is received. I cannot hear that sound in the next room and it certainly would not wake me up, and I am a light sleeper.

LE knows exactly what time they were in Walmart. I wish they would tell us so we can compare that to when Dylan was texting Ryan starting at 8:01pm. And if they have proof that they were or weren't at McD's it would be nice to know that too. Like I said I would think MR would think that could be proven so I don't see him lying about that.

I agree a time for Walmart would be great to know....so we could set the watch and drive.

There was no speculation. The poster said SOME people spend child support on other things besides the child. Then some posters took that the wrong way and it went downhill from there.

I think we need to stop trying to put words in other posters' mouths. She has explained at least twice that she did not mean ER when she said it. Why is that so hard to understand?

I think the problem here is the poster said "most" custodial parents....which would be a touchy subject considering "most" custodial parents don't receive anything close to what it costs to raise a child. This type of generalization will often land one in "hot water".
I doubt most of the reply's have much to do with ER's use of child support money. Just a defensive reaction because the generalization was so absurd.

C'mon folks. Does anybody really see MH having a college fund for Dylan???

This is a man that is pretty much alienated from his other three sons and has had two ex wifes in court for what seems forever. He seems to pay attorneys instead of money for his children's support.

I highly doubt he set up a college fund!

I actually know (via my SO) a certified deadbeat dad who doesn't pay child support but had a college fund set up for his kids. One of them is using it now to go to school.

I don't get the reasoning either, perhaps he thought his ex would not spend the money on the kids, but the law is the law.

BTW did I miss the evidence on MR not paying child support?

I think the problem here is the poster said "most" custodial parents....which would be a touchy subject considering "most" custodial parents don't receive anything close to what it costs to raise a child. This type of generalization will often land one in "hot water".
I doubt most of the reply's have much to do with ER's use of child support money. Just a defensive reaction because the generalization was so absurd.

Please show me where I said MOST custodial parents... I said in MY experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member