CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us have any idea if MR is guilty of anything at all. To me, LE is allowing MR to become the unnamed suspect, as they do whatever it is they are doing, by maintaining a wall of silence that is right up there with the best of them. A simple word, i.e. Dylan slept at his father's home and vanished the following morning, would take a lot of suspicion off of MR and would in no way impede an investigation, IMO and in fact, might even be helpful, as the locals would then know exactly when they should be wracking their brains to recall things of possible importance.

And yet LE will not do this, will not make a simple statement in their own words, that Dylan spent the night in his father's home. If they do not know this much a month later, than the hope of ever finding Dylan is almost zero, IMO, except by accident.

Good post.

Or someone could confess?

For the record, I never said there were zero items belonging to Dylan in the house. It's my belief those things of Dylan's were there previously. They were not brought with Dylan on this trip unless Mark purchased them at or before Dylan went missing IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Darcy was responding to my post...:floorlaugh:

I think Darcy was responding to my post...:floorlaugh:

Yes I was-sorry for the confusion. I was not trying to call anyone out either way or make anyone defensive. Part of my frustration with this case is the reporting-I feel like we wasted a lot of time debating theories that were later completely debunked just because media or an interview released a detail or two that changed everything. Like, if I am going to come up with alternative theories it is a lot easier now that we know there were several items of Dylan's left behind in the house. I also feel like they would know for sure if they were items that were new or already at the house versus packed-that would be interesting to know, but I doubt we will hear it for sure.

Clarifying again... when I say the phone died or the battery died... I mean FOR REAL DIED... I mean like won't ever turn on or hold a charge again. Dead as in doornail. Kicked the bucket. Bought the farm.

Kind of a coinky-dink that it inexplicably died the very day he arrived at his dad's , imo.

But if it did, then I think he would have left a note and probably used the computer to complain on his own FB wall that he had no cell to use.

And I don't believe that his dad would have kept the password a secret from the kid, knowing he was going to be home alone all morning. I bet Dylan knew how to use the computer.

And Dylan had an i-pod with him. Most i-pods have the ability to text. My kids used them when their cells broke or got lost. jmo

IMO MR keeps adding to the story and each time his story becomes more improbable to me. Also if Dylan were up tossing the football with dad then why didn't he notice his phone was broken? Did they toss it around in doors? Did they toss it in the dark? Sometimes I even wonder if MR or someone close to him is reading here because he keeps answering questions we have asked. Too bad the answers have all sent my hinky meter into orbit.....

Oh I hope MR or someone in his camp is looking at this site and making up answers to fill in the blanks!!!
Just makes it all more obvious!
And I have wondered about that from the first time he added to his stories!
Jmo

Yes I was-sorry for the confusion. I was not trying to call anyone out either way or make anyone defensive. Part of my frustration with this case is the reporting-I feel like we wasted a lot of time debating theories that were later completely debunked just because media or an interview released a detail or two that changed everything. Like, if I am going to come up with alternative theories it is a lot easier now that we know there were several items of Dylan's left behind in the house. I also feel like they would know for sure if they were items that were new or already at the house versus packed-that would be interesting to know, but I doubt we will hear it for sure.

But the frustrating thing is, imo, we still don't KNOW if there reallly was any clothing left behind from this trip or not. Originally LE reportedly told mom that there was nothing left at dads house. But much later we have dad saying D left some clothing onb the couch by the blankets he used. I am not certain if it is true or not though.

dylan-redwine.jpg

I admit it! I am nit picking here!
Seriously... you are a dad you have not seen your
son in say 2 months...
There were issues delaying his arrival...
You finally see him off the plane and you don't grab his backpack and
carry it for him?
You don't put your arm around him while walking out?
or at least be "right beside/behind" him?

As far as I am concerned that boy is walking ALONE!
and maybe he was... maybe dad didn't meet him at the terminal
and Dylan hadn't even seen dad yet!

Maybe Dylan is a typical teen that does not want dad in his
"bubble" (less likely with out his buddies around IMO)

Maybe I am not a guy and I don't have a freakin clue!!!
Estrogen overload I guess...

forgive me for being irked by this pic...
I'm sure it means nuthin...
moo

Oh I hope MR or someone in his camp is looking at this site and making up answers to fill in the blanks!!!
Just makes it all more obvious!
And I have wondered about that from the first time he added to his stories!
Jmo

If he is he must feel like he's screwed! :floorlaugh: joke.

Kind of a coinky-dink that it inexplicably died the very day he arrived at his dad's , imo.

But if it did, then I think he would have left a note and probably used the computer to complain on his own FB wall that he had no cell to use.

And I don't believe that his dad would have kept the password a secret from the kid, knowing he was going to be home alone all morning. I bet Dylan knew how to use the computer.

And Dylan had an i-pod with him. Most i-pods have the ability to text. My kids used them when their cells broke or got lost. jmo

Coinky dink is the perfect wording!
C'mon folks! What are the odds his cell went dead, he left dads home by himself, and then he was kidnapped! What are the odds?!?!?

Of course there could be a confession, but there never is, it seems, in these cases.
Who wants to confess to harming a child? Usually if there is a confession, it is right away, or when presented with proof beyond doubt.

But the frustrating thing is, imo, we still don't KNOW if there reallly was any clothing left behind from this trip or not.
Originally LE reportedly told mom that there was nothing left at dads house.
But much later we have dad saying D left some clothing onb the couch by the
blankets he used. I am not certain if it is true or not though.
Ah! But LE does!

on the fb page
under the picture of Dylan on his first plane ride (right hand side)
under comments they are talking about Dylan coming home, etc
a poster, LCS, says - nope (near the end of comments/18 hours ago)
I find that odd
has a record of violation of protective order in his home state (about 16 hrs from CO)

Just saying, it seems weird to me; probably nothing; but I can't look at his fb page (since Bravo and I are the only 2 people left on earth without FB pages....LOL)

Oh , cause I said " at all" ? Sorry, you're right! I should have said hardly spoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she meant, dad never said they didn't have a chance to speak, he meant they didn't have a chance to speak about the new house.

Which I think is kind of weird, because I think that the last thing dad would want to hear about is the brand new remodeled home that Dylan lived in with Elaine and her once husband, MK. :what:

on the fb page
under the picture of Dylan on his first plane ride (right hand side)
under comments they are talking about Dylan coming home, etc
a poster, LCS, says - nope (near the end of comments/18 hours ago)
I find that odd
has a record of violation of protective order in his home state (about 16 hrs from CO)

Just saying, it seems weird to me; probably nothing; but I can't look at his fb page (since Bravo and I are the only 2 people left on earth without FB pages....LOL)
I don't have a Facebook page either! Can u plz explain?
Tia

I think she meant, dad never said they didn't have a chance to speak, he meant they didn't have a chance to speak about the new house.

Which I think is kind of weird, because I think that the last thing dad would want to hear about is the brand new remodeled home that Dylan lived in with Elaine and her once husband, MK. :what:

BBM

and to be her new husband, also...:what:

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

You know, on Friday as I was falling apart watching the news, I prayed, asking God to give us a miracle and let Dylan Redwine surface. It just felt like it would be perfect.
Let's keep hoping for a miracle!

Hmmm... my husband and I both have flip phones that we bought at the AT&T store here. They're a Motorola brand, less than a year old. They have dozens of different phones on their website, too.
The blackberry I got last Christmas (I think it may have been a curve?) was a flip phone.

Of course there could be a confession, but there never is, it seems, in these cases.
Who wants to confess to harming a child? Usually if there is a confession, it is right away, or when presented with proof beyond doubt.

Well, think about it a minute......he "could" confess to a terrible accident while night fishing at the lake that Sunday night. Maybe it was dark, maybe Dylan fell overboard and his dad couldn't find him. Maybe he had a Casey Anthony moment and decided to fake it all from that point on.

Maybe he could then get a sympathetic local jury who couldn't convict him of the WORST crime imaginable. Maybe they find him guilty of something really MINOR, like negligence. And lying to a police officer. Slap on the wrist.

Then he could move on, Dylan's body could be recovered, he wouldn't have to pay child support ever again, and he can smirk happily ever after

Really, the case is getting pretty damning for him.If he volunteers this information BEFORE they arrest him, he can even work out an advantageous plea deal and peeps will just feel sorry for the poor stressed out fella.

Come on, do it. Confess. To whatever that bad "accident" was. Then the cameras and media can all go away and life can get back to normal.

ETA: Do I believe this drivel? 'Course not. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members