CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do have Dad's phone pinging in a strange area (or say around the lake) that could be another reason to focus on the lake. But I don't think they would share that info with us.

Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall inside LE's office! It drives me insane! What do they have or do they have nothing? If it's nothing then sadly this case will undoubtedly go cold. It just seems odd to me that if they have nothing they aren't providing more info and asking the public for more help.

If they do have Dad's phone pinging in a strange area (or say around the lake) that could be another reason to focus on the lake. But I don't think they would share that info with us.

I don't think so either! Sure wish we knew more!
This case is so heartbreaking!

Does the fact that LE is no longer asking for anything from the public telling? Yes they asked for the video and said they were going through it. We've heard nothing but we've not heard any more suspicious people, vehicles, noises, sightings requests, right?
I mean, sorry to go round and round but with no more than we have we can focus on what we do notice and what is absent.
What is absent is requests for more information from anyone.
That must mean something.

Why did LE allow the texts (or at least some of the texts) between Dylan and Ryan to be released? If LE did not want those texts disclosed to the public, we wouldn't be seeing them. I just wonder why.

Of course I've been wondering why for weeks about so many things.

I think they have their eyes focused on dad, as both ex-wives do.
But without finding Dylan, they can't conclude specifically what happened.
I think they have a pretty good idea tho.

Oh , i also believe they have some vague idea of what happened but they need proof and sadly at the moment there does not seem to be any :(

And the weather will now destroy any if there was some to find IMO

:banghead:

Does the fact that LE is no longer asking for anything from the public telling? Yes they asked for the video and said they were going through it. We've heard nothing but we've not heard any more suspicious people, vehicles, noises, sightings requests, right?
I mean, sorry to go round and round but with no more than we have we can focus on what we do notice and what is absent.
What is absent is requests for more information from anyone.
That must mean something.

I do find this strange. Either LE is not doing a very good job or they are focused on someone already? That's what I would assume. Usually when they have nothing they reach out to the public for help-even if that means divulging more info.

Why did LE allow the texts (or at least some of the texts) between Dylan and Ryan to be released? If LE did not want those texts disclosed to the public, we wouldn't be seeing them. I just wonder why.

Maybe to show that something does not quite add up when you look at the texts but without proof what can you do ?

It is all Circumstantial unfortunately at the moment . imo

Does LE really have control over that? If Ryan or his family showed them to reporters I don't think there is much LE can do about it...even if they asked them not to.

I would think as people start realizing LE is doing very little they might start coming forward and talking. Like perhaps his friends, his friends family members, neighbors and other members of the community. I think people in this community are going to get frustrated if they feel like LE has stopped searching.

Does LE really have control over that? If Ryan or his family showed them to reporters I don't think there is much LE can do about it...even if they asked them not to.

The media may not even have consulted LE; just printed the info they received. LE does not control the media.

That is entirely possible. I'm thinking if my son were one of the last people to hear from someone who met with foul play, I'd be pretty reluctant to just share those conversations with the world. But people are different.

I wish this case didn't seem like it is going cold. :(

I do find this strange. Either LE is not doing a very good job or they are focused on someone already? That's what I would assume. Usually when they have nothing they reach out to the public for help-even if that means divulging more info.

yes... ita with you... (well, except that they only reach out when they have "nothing" I think they reach out when they need more)

in the Jessica Ridgeway case the picture of the cross was released to get tips and leads

in the Kyron Horman case pictures of Teri's truck were put out to get leads and tips

In Sierra LaMar's case pictures of the AGT's car were also put out to solicit more sightings of the car or more video/tips

(these are just a few examples)

Did someone a few days ago say they were compiling a list of questions we'd like answers to and going to send it to oneof the local reporters to see if they knew the answers? Its possible a reporter has more answers but didn't print every single item they knew because they may have thought it not relevant.
Did I remember that crazy ?

You may be crazy... but not for imagining that someone was going to contact a local reporter. :floorlaugh: That was me... I emailed a reporter w/the Durango Herald. His reply was brief as he is only a weekend reporter with a full-time reporting job elsewhere so couldn't provide much info.

This was a week ago, after the Saturday search as snow was in the immediate forecast. I asked him if he knew what was next in the investigation/search-- any more canvassing or searches? He said they actually didn't get much snow in Durango proper.

I asked if through his reporting, had LE confirmed that Dylan made it to Dad's house on Sunday and spent the night? Also asked when they initially brought in the scent dogs did they pick up anything in the home or leading out of the home?
His response, "I'm sure all of the issues you brought up were addressed. Not all of the information is being made public, for obvious reasons. The next step is the same as they're doing now--following up on tips, looking at forensic results, etc."

I thought I posted my communication with him on the threads last week, but if I didn't it's because I didn't get much information. I get the impression that LE is being as tight-lipped with reporters as we're seeing and reading. This is really not a case where there's an open line of communication between LE, the media, and the public. I can only imagine (and hope) that this means LE doesn't need outside assistance and are working the case just fine without additional eyes and ears.

I wrote to the gentleman that did the "cell phone interview", and asked him if MR had his vehicles back, and if it had ever been confirmed that they were at McDonald's that evening.

His reply was "It seemed that all of Mark’s vehicles had been returned to him when I went up there. I am not able to confirm the McDonald’s visit though. I’ll have to look into that further."

So. Hmmmm....

You did better than I did. Wouldn't that be something.... reaching out, asking questions, and possibly .... getting answers! :what: Imagine that! :)

But when does it go from 2 phones pinging to 1? and where would that time put them in their travels?

I find it very strange that LE has never mentioned phone pings!

If LE considered abduction why were there no pressers. Even simply to show the missing poster and ask people to be on the lookout. If there was I missed them. If this was an abduction it could have been a local who knows the terrain well. Or a non local who had Dylan hours away by the time he was even reported missing. Abduction doesn't add up for me with how LE handled this. Amongst other things.

I've had dreams about Dylan. In my dreams he's such a sweet boy, smart, funny, caring, alert.

You may be crazy... but not for imagining that someone was going to contact a local reporter. :floorlaugh: That was me... I emailed a reporter w/the Durango Herald. His reply was brief as he is only a weekend reporter with a full-time reporting job elsewhere so couldn't provide much info.

This was a week ago, after the Saturday search as snow was in the immediate forecast. I asked him if he knew what was next in the investigation/search-- any more canvassing or searches? He said they actually didn't get much snow in Durango proper.

I asked if through his reporting, had LE confirmed that Dylan made it to Dad's house on Sunday and spent the night? Also asked when they initially brought in the scent dogs did they pick up anything in the home or leading out of the home?
His response, "I'm sure all of the issues you brought up were addressed. Not all of the information is being made public, for obvious reasons. The next step is the same as they're doing now--following up on tips, looking at forensic results, etc."

I thought I posted my communication with him on the threads last week, but if I didn't it's because I didn't get much information. I get the impression that LE is being as tight-lipped with reporters as we're seeing and reading. This is really not a case where there's an open line of communication between LE, the media, and the public. I can only imagine (and hope) that this means LE doesn't need outside assistance and are working the case just fine without additional eyes and ears.

You did better than I did. Wouldn't that be something.... reaching out, asking questions, and possibly .... getting answers! :what: Imagine that! :)

Yea! I'm crazy .......and I'm not crazy ! Certified. Thank you .
Maybe since you did make a contact, you could write again and say DUDE
get us some good info !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members