CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont understand why we are not hearing about new searches at the very least. Perhaps i am just not checking the right newspapers. There are many cases on this board where searches still continue. Much older cases. Even when a volunteer basis we hear about them :waitasec:

Weather maybe? The last thing they need is a second search party out looking for searchers who disappeared in the first one.

I agree with you, expected to hear about more by now. Unless they have DR already and are just looking for evidence, not the boy, and don't want to put searchers in danger. (yuck that was hard to type)

IMO there still isn't concrete evidence that MR harmed his son and if there is it hasn't been released.It is strange to me that the "raw" interview i first saw left out a few details then all the sudden it was changed to include sweats and a football? We were told there was no clothes at MR house before DR took everything,now they say there was sweat pants?The media changed the story not MR.I still believe he may have walked out on his own and meet foul play,or perhaps hitched a ride.As far as the football maybe his dad bought it for him,and they tossed it back in forth a couple of times i have done that in Walmart parking lot with my own son right after getting a new ball.If his phone was dead/as in messed up or needed a new battery why not use house phone? I don't even know my own sons cell number by heart,maybe he didn't know his friends number by heart.Why not use the house pc? was it password protected? All of this is just IMO!

Weather maybe? The last thing they need is a second search party out looking for searchers who disappeared in the first one.

I agree with you, expected to hear about more by now. Unless they have DR already and are just looking for evidence, not the boy, and don't want to put searchers in danger. (yuck that was hard to type)

Yes the weather may be a factor. If Dylan had been found we would know. Maybe thats all LE would tell us but we would know. MOO

Realistically .. if we believe that DR is deceased, and MR is responsible, then a deceased DR was more than likely in one of MRs vehicles at some point. If this is the case, MR won't be getting them back .. ever.

Time will tell.

imo

Not necessarily!
What if they stopped by the lake Dad was going to get rid of the phone tossed it in and dylan and dad had a fight. there would be NO evidence in that truck of foul play or of a crime nada zip. . There would be nothing! Just means a different crime scene. all jmo

I think if there was going to be a break in the case then Elaine would not of gone home . Surely she would of chatted to LE before leaving and would not of wanted to leave of something was going to happen !

I have said of before and I will say it again , I think LE are stumped .

MOO , IMO !

Is it possible they think he is in the lake and are just waiting for a body to surface? Ugh! That is so disturbing to even type :(

IF MR's vehicles are still in the hands of LE I would find that very interesting. How long has it been now? Does anyone know how long it takes to process a vehicle?

I wrote to the gentleman that did the "cell phone interview", and asked him if MR had his vehicles back, and if it had ever been confirmed that they were at McDonald's that evening.

His reply was "It seemed that all of Mark’s vehicles had been returned to him when I went up there. I am not able to confirm the McDonald’s visit though. I’ll have to look into that further."

So. Hmmmm....

I wrote to the gentleman that did the "cell phone interview", and asked him if MR had his vehicles back, and if it had ever been confirmed that they were at McDonald's that evening.

His reply was "It seemed that all of Mark’s vehicles had been returned to him when I went up there. I am not able to confirm the McDonald’s visit though. I’ll have to look into that further."

So. Hmmmm....

What is the cell phone interview? Was that the recent interview where they only had audio of Mark?

So. Hmmmm....

Well, if MR does have his vehicles back and with ER and CR going back home, I don't think LE has any new leads. I don't know if they are stumped but without finding Dylan, they may have hit a temporary wall in the investigation.

I believe they are still following up on any leads and reviewing the evidence they have so far. I pray they are further along than we are..:please::please:

Not necessarily!
What if they stopped by the lake Dad was going to get rid of the phone tossed it in and dylan and dad had a fight. there would be NO evidence in that truck of foul play or of a crime nada zip. . There would be nothing! Just means a different crime scene. all jmo

That's why I said "more than likely" .. of course there can be exceptions ... *sigh*

What is the cell phone interview? Was that the recent interview where they only had audio of Mark?

Yes. The one where they discussed the texting. Should I change it to "the texting interview"?

Is it possible they think he is in the lake and are just waiting for a body to surface? Ugh! That is so disturbing to even type :(

I think that is very possible, hence the weekly helicopter surveys of the lake ..

I just hope it's not too deep, and too cold or a body wouldn't re-surface.

imo

Yes the weather may be a factor. If Dylan had been found we would know. Maybe thats all LE would tell us but we would know. MOO

Good point... they probably would've said at least something by now. :(

You're right. We're spinning in circles. But didja ever think that the reason we are is because to some of us, it's NOT so obvious??
Maybe we're not too confident because we need actual proof. Not speculations and wild rumors.
No offense intended.

No offense taken! :) I appreciate all ways of looking at the same puzzle.

So if mom's gone home :( and the trucks have been returned to MR and there are no searches planned..........does this sound like they have very little to go on and no real
direction until something else comes up ?
OR
Does this sound like they know what happened and are just hoping for a slip up ?

It sounds about to me like baby Lisa and no matter what it looks like , there is nothing
to point to anyone in particular.......cold case :(

ETA And does the fact that ER is not making statement pleading for new
information or for someone to ' release' her son tell us which direction things
are headed? I mean think about this. If LE and ER believed he was 'out there' taken by someone, wouldn't they be begging for airtime to plead for his return?

I think if there was going to be a break in the case then Elaine would not of gone home . Surely she would of chatted to LE before leaving and would not of wanted to leave of something was going to happen !

I have said of before and I will say it again , I think LE are stumped .

MOO , IMO !

I think they have their eyes focused on dad, as both ex-wives do.
But without finding Dylan, they can't conclude specifically what happened.
I think they have a pretty good idea tho.

If you look at it from LE's prospective and say the search at Dad's and Dad's vehicles show nothing then what do they have? If not him, then who, what and where? I think the only thing they have is the dog hits in and around the lake and it was never clear to me if scent dogs tracked Dylan's scent there or cadaver dogs just hit at the lake (which could be anyone). I'm sure they have cell records by now of both Dylan's and Dad's phones. I don't know if they've had enough time to process the ipod they took but I would assume so. So what do they have that we know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member