CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all have a vested interest in Dylan being found and brought home, hopefully , prayerfully alive and well. I think none of us would have come here daily for 4 or 5 weeks now to see and read and share and sleuth and question every scrap of information we can get , without really feeling a kinship for this young boy. I think the lack of information is frustrating and it shows with us getting a bit snippy after a long day of NOTHING new. I think everyone's opinion is valid and possible. At this point, any scenario is possible. I hope LE has much more info than we do and are working diligently to help this little man :( . Our level of frustration is OBVIOUS, but with that in mind you have to know the level of frustration for Dylan's family is 100000 % worse than ours. If we had solid theories with good evidence to look down, we would likely not be getting snippy with each other. It is what it is... a sad , horrible, frustrating case that everyone wishes would come to an end. But none of us can hold a candle to the pain of his family. Let's LOVE Dylan and not take things personally. We have nothing against each other,, we're all upset about the same thing ! :)

:great:
That is very true! :)

On that note, I am going to lunch with my hubby. Here's hoping Dylan is home before the New Year!

I'm going to go back to lurking for a while. But I hope for some news ANY news!

Someone a couple pages back, sorry I can't find it now. Was asking what 50/50 custody meant. I have joint custody, and it means pretty much any big desicions such as schooling, religion, health concerns etc... Cannot be made by one parent alone. They have to be agreed on. If we can't agree then we go to arbitrators to help us agree.

My apologies if I missed the details of the original post you're referring to -- but I wanted to clarify, what you described is "joint legal custody", right? From what I understand, there's joint legal custody and joint physical custody. Physical doesn't have to be 50/50. It's even possible that one parent could have physical custody almost all of the time, but both parents share joint legal.

My apologies if I missed the details of the original post you're referring to -- but I wanted to clarify, what you described is "joint legal custody", right? From what I understand, there's joint legal custody and joint physical custody. Physical doesn't have to be 50/50. It's even possible that one parent could have physical custody almost all of the time, but both parents share joint legal.

Yes joint legal custody. It is only referring to decision making. Joint physical custody has more to do with over nights and child support.

I think we all have a vested interest in Dylan being found and brought home, hopefully , prayerfully alive and well. I think none of us would have come here daily for 4 or 5 weeks now to see and read and share and sleuth and question every scrap of information we can get , without really feeling a kinship for this young boy. I think the lack of information is frustrating and it shows with us getting a bit snippy after a long day of NOTHING new. I think everyone's opinion is valid and possible. At this point, any scenario is possible. I hope LE has much more info than we do and are working diligently to help this little man :( . Our level of frustration is OBVIOUS, but with that in mind you have to know the level of frustration for Dylan's family is 100000 % worse than ours. If we had solid theories with good evidence to look down, we would likely not be getting snippy with each other. It is what it is... a sad , horrible, frustrating case that everyone wishes would come to an end. But none of us can hold a candle to the pain of his family. Let's LOVE Dylan and not take things personally. We have nothing against each other,, we're all upset about the same thing ! :)

Well said and ain't that all the truth!
There really are no egos here, just people who have come to care about this sweet child and likely feel powerless and frustrated that we have no answers and can't do more.
I know when I'm out and about I think and worry about Dylan, I'm fearful yet hopeful to get home and check if there's any news. Even though there's tension and dissension on our threads, I'm grateful to be able to come here and be with others who are experiencing this together. Awful and painful as it is.
Well that sounded far more sappy than I intended it to sound.
But hopefully my point came across.
There's an innocent 13-year old boy who has been wronged and he deserves answers, warriors, justice, and a new smartphone :)

:grouphug:

Well said and ain't that all the truth!
There really are no egos here, just people who have come to care about this sweet child and likely feel powerless and frustrated that we have no answers and can't do more.
I know when I'm out and about I think and worry about Dylan, I'm fearful yet hopeful to get home and check if there's any news. Even though there's tension and dissension on our threads, I'm grateful to be able to come here and be with others who are experiencing this together. Awful and painful as it is.
Well that sounded far more sappy than I intended it to sound.
But hopefully my point came across.
There's an innocent 13-year old boy who has been wronged and he deserves answers, warriors, justice, and a new smartphone :)

:grouphug:

LOL and TEARS,, if Dylan showed up I bet smart phones would pour in from all over the world !

LOL and TEARS,, if Dylan showed up I bet smart phones would pour in from all over the world !

I'd buy him one and I don't even have one myself. Seriously- this case has changed the way I think of GPS enabled smartphones!

I'd buy him one and I don't even have one myself. Seriously- this case has changed the way I think of GPS enabled smartphones!

I jokingly told my oldest that his new iPhone is only a loaner because if Dylan shows up the phone goes to him.

Evening - I have popped in to see if there was any new news and another day goes by and still zilch .

I wonder how Elaine and her family are coping without any major breaks in the case ?!

At least if there was leads if would make it easier on the family (IMO)

Something new to think about since I'm a newbie here. We assume all ground searches are halted until spring, yes? Any idea if snowmelt moves things on/in the ground dramatically? Could a body go from ground, say, to river with the spring thaws? And if a body was in the lake, is there any general agreement that cold water will halt decomposition and keep a body in the lake (assuming it is not trapped on something) whereas warmer weather might increase the likelihood of resurfacing? See-I'm not going with theories or whodunits today. Instead, getting an idea of how likely (or unlikely) this family is to get some answers of any kind in the spring.

Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Would you please with all due respect, break this down further for people like me in your opinion? This is interesting since we are reduced to speculating....nobody expects you to be a legal expert, but appreciate your opinion & interpretation.

All I am taking from it is just what I said. He has a verifiable history of paying his child support judgments and has asked for visitation with his older children. That's all I'm taking from it at this point.

I'm not sure if the rules have changed since thread 17, but those records were brought up and hashed out quite a bit.. not sure if things were getting heated or it was just unacceptable but this was our warning back then.
Maybe the rules have changed now?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

I'm not 100% sure of timing, but I think they expanded on that opinion. Obviously it is relevant or they wouldn't have thought someone's insight from that county was worth verifying.

I agree, though, it's not relevant to Dylan. It is ONLY relevant to MR's character- which has had the doors opened on. Has websleuths ever in its history said someone was open for sleuthing, except for when he lived in X location? Typically open for sleuthing means open for sleuthing? (for that matter, the menacing charge from a neighbor isn't relevant to Dylan either- it only goes to character of MR)

Websleuths is a good, unbiased board. They wouldn't try to allow all bad info on someone and hide all good info at the same time. I've never seen websleuths behave like that at all.

IMO if we are going to discuss MR as a deadbeat dad as a fact, which we are, then records showing he paid child support and requested visitation are completely relevant.

<modsnip>

The fact of the matter is that somethings do not add up when you look at MR's story <modsnip>
MOOO

<modsnip>
The fact of the matter is that somethings do not add up when you look at MR's story <modsnip>

MOOO

That's not what I'm saying! :)

She told me that she thought maybe I couldn't post something that is found via sleuthing MR. I'm just saying that sleuthing is sleuthing and that I doubt "certain" info is forbidden while other is allowed. Sleuthing is sleuthing. If you can find it via sleuthing MR the door has been opened on that. That's alllllll I'm saying :)

<modsnip>
The fact of the matter is that somethings do not add up when you look at MR's story<modsnip>

MOOO

For me, it is all about the last adult known to be with the victim, the fact that he has not been cleared by LE, and the fact that Dylan lost touch with the world the night before he was reported missing. That is all I need to at least consider him a suspect.

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Bumping this warning. Mods are not going to continue to just snip posts and move on by. We are going to start issuing TOs. Everyone can believe what they like. Leave them too it.

In plain and simple language this means that posts saying "why does everyone get upset if this or that" or "why can't we say blah, blah, blah, without everyone getting upset" will be removed and the poster will be Timed OUT.

Please pay attention here!

Salem

For me, it is all about the last adult known to be with the victim, the fact that he has not been cleared by LE, and the fact that Dylan lost touch with the world the night before he was reported missing. That is all I need to at least consider him a suspect.

This - and I have not seen much that definitively points in another direction. If someone had seen Dylan walking down the road alone, if he had contacted freinds to say he was getting his own ride, etc i would be more likely to think he left the house and someone took him. It still could have happened, but there isn't much that has been made public that suggests it. IMHO

<modsnip>

This - and I have not seen much that definitively points in another direction. If someone had seen Dylan walking down the road alone, if he had contacted freinds to say he was getting his own ride, etc i would be more likely to think he left the house and someone took him. It still could have happened, but there isn't much that has been made public that suggests it. IMHO

I understand that everyone had an opinion and they won't all align with mine. What I don't understand are the attacks on ER and CR about things that don't seem to be relevant to Dylan's disappearance. MR is open for sleuthing and that's why he's being discussed in detail, but I thought that sleuthing was prohibited at this point on other family members.

It is prohibited at this point. Attacking is prohibited as well. If you see this then please alert so we can check it out.

Ima

All I am taking from it is just what I said. He has a verifiable history of paying his child support judgments and has asked for visitation with his older children. That's all I'm taking from it at this point.

I'm not 100% sure of timing, but I think they expanded on that opinion. Obviously it is relevant or they wouldn't have thought someone's insight from that county was worth verifying.

I agree, though, it's not relevant to Dylan. It is ONLY relevant to MR's character- which has had the doors opened on. Has websleuths ever in its history said someone was open for sleuthing, except for when he lived in X location? Typically open for sleuthing means open for sleuthing? (for that matter, the menacing charge from a neighbor isn't relevant to Dylan either- it only goes to character of MR)

Websleuths is a good, unbiased board. They wouldn't try to allow all bad info on someone and hide all good info at the same time. I've never seen websleuths behave like that at all.

IMO if we are going to discuss MR as a deadbeat dad as a fact, which we are, then records showing he paid child support and requested visitation are completely relevant.

We have the mother of those children plainly stating that he owed her 40k at the point he agreed to relinquish his rights to those children.

Sorry, I've been away bc of Christmas, family in town, etc. Apologizing in advance if this has already been discussed.

So... this is interesting. This is available from sleuthing MR ALONE, and the door has been open on MR, right? I am not accusing him- just sleuthing him.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

Look up Mark Redwine. I'm not a legal expert, so I won't speak to what it means overall. I am only using it to show that MR is the respondent, has a history of paying child support judgments, and has filed to see his children. I think that it is relevant only because the opposite has been discussed and generally accepted as key components of his character.

That is incorrect, MR did NOT have a history of paying judgments, the judgments (3 previous judgments and all future child support obligations) were voluntarily dropped by me in 1999 so that he would give up his parental rights and allow the children to be adopted.

The ME is a judgment against me because tax refunds were given to me for two years, yes - I kept it simply because he never surrendered his parental rights. He took me to court in 2003 to get that portion back and he was awarded the refund.

The visitation was court ordered over Christmas, the one and only request in years. Yes, I faught it, he kept changing the dates, flights, etc and wouldn't provide an address. After an emergency hearing, the kids went to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs