CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am taking from it is just what I said. He has a verifiable history of paying his child support judgments and has asked for visitation with his older children. That's all I'm taking from it at this point.

I'm not 100% sure of timing, but I think they expanded on that opinion. Obviously it is relevant or they wouldn't have thought someone's insight from that county was worth verifying.

I agree, though, it's not relevant to Dylan. It is ONLY relevant to MR's character- which has had the doors opened on. Has websleuths ever in its history said someone was open for sleuthing, except for when he lived in X location? Typically open for sleuthing means open for sleuthing? (for that matter, the menacing charge from a neighbor isn't relevant to Dylan either- it only goes to character of MR)

Websleuths is a good, unbiased board. They wouldn't try to allow all bad info on someone and hide all good info at the same time. I've never seen websleuths behave like that at all.

IMO if we are going to discuss MR as a deadbeat dad as a fact, which we are, then records showing he paid child support and requested visitation are completely relevant.

According to what you put up, he had to be taken to court several times for not paying support...

I think it's relevant in establishing MR's character as far as being a deadbeat dad as opposed to paying his child support when he was suppose to and having him a plus sign on his character.

But reportedly, he WAS NOT paying his child support in a timely fashion.

I am so glad your children are grown. It is hard to read your posts in light of the current situation and not feel that ... Well you really dodged a bullet.

Thanks, it's hard to re-live my post in light of the current situation and I have said many times if not for a lot of dumb luck it could be me instead of ER

edited because I accidentally posted this twice. Prayers for Dylan instead of a redundant post. xoxo

Just an OT thing, I'm not going to be on here after this post for the day. I wanted you all to know that so you don't think I am ignoring you.

I think it's relevant in establishing MR's character as far as being a deadbeat dad as opposed to paying his child support when he was suppose to and having him a plus sign on his character.

I think it's relevant in establishing his character as well...

:moo:

I find that I try to think along two parallel tracks here. Most days I believe the Sunday night foul play scenario but sometimes I'll ponder the alternative, much like you outline above. I was really hoping that the same folks who were holidaying in the area over Thanksgiving might have returned for Christmas and had their memories jarred. We do not know if that has happened b/c we are not privy to the tipline info. I do know, per the FMDR FB page, that flyers seem to be posted in a whole lot of local establishments. Because the reward amount keeps increasing, the flyers keep getting reprinted and reposted and surely that will keep them from becoming invisible for awhile. If your scenario is to be sleuthed, how the heck do we do it?

Me too. I definitely have my suspicions but I definitely haven't ruled out abduction. The hitch hiking scenario bothers me. I hope this wasn't something Dylan would have done alone, if he did it at all. I know all RSO s in the area have been checked out, but then it could be an offender who has never been caught and convicted. I was also thinking of the boy who disappeared in 1986 and wad never found. Maybe someone who was in the area way back then still has ties and returned for thanksgiving and happened to see Dylan alone and reoffend? It's possible. Like you, though, I am not sure how to sleuth this( at least for us).

Welcome Cheese join in. Some of us have not seen all the news.. All help is needed and fresh eyes are always needed

Welcome cheese!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. I'm new here. I was trying to join in and be helpful.

No need to apologize. Just know that you ARE helpful.... just by being here.... by posting.... by agreeing.... by disagreeing.... by supporting Dylan.... by just hanging in there with all of us as we all try to figure out how we can get this child back safely to his family....

TheCheese, thank you for the update. I've been on holiday and am just now catching up. I appreciate your post and the time you took to provide the link. Much obliged.

I'm so sorry. I'm new here. I was trying to join in and be helpful.

Your doing a great job The Cheese, its good to have you with us and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this case as well as others. You have nothing to be sorry about!

:welcome6::welcome4:

You can bet LE has seen them together in walmart. As for the public, even though we want MORE info, the only info we ' need' is to see what Dylan looked like that night. LE has probably seen them together in video, not just stills, and they were probably able to assess how they ' seemed' together, happy , sad, fighting, what not.
But I have wondered if a fishing pole was bought that night :O

I have said that from day one about the fishing pole!

Has this been posted today?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...old-dylan-redwine-near-durango-grows-to-20000

Nothing new, of course.

Has the note ER wrote to Dylan on the FB page that she requested be taken down after the "negative comments"... some nerve.

"The Durango Herald reported that $4,000 was added to the reward fund by a family friend this week". Bless that friend... let the coward who's involved spill their evil secret and let money help bring the truth foward.

eta: this article was probably written early this AM but I think ER's beautiful message to Dylan deserves to be posted and read again, in spite of the "negavity and judgement" it brought the page. Outrageous.

Not sure if this information was brought up/discussed before, but I just checked the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's website. I first searched for all male children missing from Colorado over the last five years. It came up with a total of 6 boys, including Dylan. Of those 6 missing kids, 1 is Dylan, 1 is a runaway from 2011, and the remaining four are all very young and were reportedly abducted by a family member.

Then I did a second search - this time for a 12 year period of time - from 2000 to Dec. 2012, and it only came up with four more for a total of 10 boys missing, including Dylan. Of the 10, 1 was Dylan, 2 were runaways (2001 and 2011), two brothers about age 7 and 9 (if I remember correctly, it was suspected that there may have been family abuse related to the boys disappearance), and the remaining ones were again reportedly abducted by family member.

Overall, there doesn't appear to be any 'current' incidents of unsolved male child abductions by strangers that I could see.

Just thought I'd share, FWIW. Apologies if this has already been discussed.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US

I have said that from day one about the fishing pole!

It would be interesting to know if that was among the items purchased that night, since he made note that it was missing along with Dylan and suggested he may have tried to go fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay