CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I know the feeling. Same thing with MR. He got blamed out the gate for keeping her tied up in court over visitation when there hasn't been one shred of evidence to show that it was him that was doing anything. She's the one who brought this into court with moving, not MR, but somehow it's all his fault.

For the record, imho it is NOT the same thing. She was trying to relocate and take Dylan with her because she got a job elsewhere and wanted to move. He fought it. <modsnip>

You know, at first we read that Dylan rarely spent time with his father, and then last night the FB page person discounted all of that and said all way just swell only until Mom decided to move. I tend to believe what came out first, jmo. I am not convinced that the FB page host knows more than the public, for the most part. I also do not understand why Mom's post was removed. If anyone should be allowed to voice her opinion, it is Mom, IMO.

The way I understood it was ER herself requested the post be removed.

I could be wrong tho.

it might help you to read the first page of the thread, it explains why MR isn't off limits.

I personally think, and I may get in trouble for this, but the page says you cannot accuse MR directly, but many of the posts are so full of sarcasm and inuendo they are accusing him. jmo

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I suggested that under the comment from the reporter from Colorado Springs the other day...I got banned from the Facebook page. I took that as a no way no how!:waitasec:[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's a silly reason to ban someone. (imo)

I think it said son. It left me to wonder if it was Dylan or Cory. Either way, if true, it is unacceptable behavior. IMO

If MR had connected on that swing, I'm sure that would have been duly noted in court documents, so I pretty much assume he missed. Then it looks like Dylan went after MR and hit him, then it looks like CR beat MR senseless. So in all this "hitting" it doesn't appear at MR was the "hitter', he was the "hittee."

She's explained before that her use of capitals are because she's typing on a (pad or phone...can't remember which) and she doesn't have access to the editor which has the bold, underline and italics. She is not trying to imply anyone is stupid.

Ok, thanks.
I must have missed that post then. Just seemed that certain things were in capitals compared to others.

As I said, I wasn't being snarky. I was simply wondering why capitals were used in some spots and not others.

I don't think that is a stretch. Why else would the divorce not be finalized? Vistation, child support? What? ty

you are assuming that it was ER that was fighting MR, it might pay you to look back into a previous thread where someone mentioned how they divorced in the late 1980s and only just got finished with court in about 2003-2004.

"He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.

I dunno, maybe this happens in a family where a drunk dad grabs the child's mom, and when the drunk dad swings at the child, the "child" swings back to defend himself and his mom????

JMO

I dunno either, but I don't know many "men" that will beat up a drunk. Haven't seen this myself. Actually I have never seen a fight. But it certainly seems like an unfair advantage and I don't know any children who are that disrespectful to a parent. jmo

If MR had connected on that swing, I'm sure that would have been duly noted in court documents, so I pretty much assume he missed. Then it looks like Dylan went after MR and hit him, then it looks like CR beat MR senseless. So in all this "hitting" it doesn't appear at MR was the "hitter', he was the "hittee."

He gets a free pass because he was drunk and missed?

Yes it was in 2008. I corrected my original post but I don't have any way to fix it on other people's posts. It wasn't 10 years ago, it was 4 1/2 years ago.

Still, however, my point is, would Elaine have any way of foreseeing her son being a victim of foul play four years after the 2008 event? Of course not! Nobody would have been able to predict such a horrible thing happening to poor little Dylan. As a custodial parent, we have no choice but to hope for the best when our children are not with us.

But wouldn't this be an ideal situation to fight for no visitation? If my dh ever touched my child, you can bet your *advertiser censored* I'm going to use it to try to prevent visitation.

Some of us have put value in what our WS member, an ex-wife of MR, had to say. It sounds like MR was the one with the attachment to playing out things in court forever. Jmo

Also, it appears his other children chose not to have him in their lives. If true, there has to be a reason for that. Dylan did not yet have a choice.

Some of us have put value in what our WS member, an ex-wife of MR, had to say. It sounds like MR was the one with the attachment to playing out things in court forever. Jmo

READ the documents. Please.

They why were those the first words out of her mouth? I wouldn't think so either but that is what she said. jmo

Those "first words" were six or seven days (can't remember which) after her son went missing while under MR's watch. Remember that she knows MR much better than we do. If her heart is crying out that he did something, perhaps (just perhaps) we should pay attention.

Wow, seriously?? they are VICTIMS. Some are having a field day on ER and CR as well - two people who absolutely were not involved in Dylan's disappearance!!!! MR was last to see him people should take a hard look at him!!!!!

MR is a victim as well. Jaycee Dugard's stepfather was the last one to see her and we all know how that story turned out.

I personally think, and I may get in trouble for this, but the page says you cannot accuse MR directly, but many of the posts are so full of sarcasm and inuendo they are accusing him. jmo

if you see a post that you think is against TOS then report it and move on, the mods will decide if its allowed or not.

Yep, but as long as those three magic letters are there, IMO, JMO, MOO, this it's not really an accusation....it's someone's opinion.

Is there a verified attorney here? Just wondering if that person could give me an explanation and elaborate on what 50/50 custody is and what it involves. TIA :)

Exactly. And in what family do children beat up their father? ty

When their father is drunk and fornicating on the lawn in front of their mom's window, the kids, the neighbors, God and everybody.

It seems a reasonable response to me. Especially if you're a teenager. (or younger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153