CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think they were BOTH drinkers back at that time. But ER moved on from that, imo. I am not sure if MR did or not.

Why do you think ER moved on and MR didn't? This is what is so infuriating. One did and one didn't. What is that based on? ty

She was not allowed to drive with them. I'll go find the link.

I already have it, but thanks. In october 2007, MR complained to the court that ER drive the kids around drunk, so in response to his complaint the court temporarily asked her not to drive the kids around or even be around them if she had been drinking. That still does not prove she ever actually did this. It merely showed he made an accusation and to satisfy him they addressed it.

As an aside, how would this be relevant to Dylan's disappearance? <Mod Snip>

I already have it, but thanks. In october 2007, MR complained to the court that ER drive the kids around drunk, so in response to his complaint the court temporarily asked her not to drive the kids around or even be around them if she had been drinking. That still does not prove she ever actually did this. It merely showed he made an accusation and to satisfy him they addressed it.

As an aside, how would this be relevant to Dylan's disappearance?<Mod Snip>?

That was as I remembered it as well. She wasn't ordered not to drive the kids at all, as referenced in the post you answered. She was ordered not to drink and drive the kids.

She was not allowed to drive with them. I'll go find the link.

It was an accusation- just like the July 4th incident he
was accused in... http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

in the other incident there were other witnesses and it was documented by responding officers in a police report. I have not seen any witness accounts, police reports , arrest records, etc to substantiate that ER ever drove drunk, with her children or otherwise.

As an aside, how would this be relevant to Dylan's disappearance? <Mod Snip>

How would MR's drinking be relevant to Dylan's disappearance?

I stepped away for a few hours and came back to 10 new pages... thought maybe there was some good news. Well, not quite- but eventful.

I understand each little bit of information we get on MR can be excused and explained away, I really do, but for me personally, you just start putting everything together and there's too much, too often, too many question marks, red flags, coincidences.

I have trouble looking the other way when I hear the same remarks from two ex-wives-- it's hard to think they're conspiring. It's difficult to believe that multiple children seem to have multiple issues with their father (it can't just be their mothers telling them how "awful" their father is). It's hard to look at the few court documents we've seen and view MR as a responsible man and parent.... filing the allegations against ER "drinking and driving" TWO YEARS AFTER THE supposed incident.

Whatever happened between CR and MR... you have to look at the environment he was being raised in, his same-gender parent who's supposed to be his role model, the person he looks to for guidance, and you have to wonder what led CR to react in that situation. The romp-on-the lawn incident, may not make MR an alcoholic, but given the circumstances and present company it's one more big red flag about judgement and recklessness.

I won't even get into the Sunday 11/18-Monday 11/19 because my concerns have been voiced many times by myself and by others and will be voiced again. I have questions for MR that won't be answered but I strongly believe that until LE RULES MR OUT.. *if* they ever do... he must remain a huge focus of the investigation. With that said, I'm still open to other reasonable ideas, as long as Dylan's still out there, but I do find the silence from LE very, very telling and IMO it's indicitive of either no theory whatsoever or a POI but not enough proof to arrest & charge.

MOO.

I'm still just absolutely flaberghasted by all the accusations that MR is a drunk.

As far as the attorney, it has been linked that MR was not home often due to work. He may have had this appointment set for weeks. Remember, Dylan was supposed to come in Saturday. If MR thought Dylan would be at his friends, why not take care of his business in the morning. Even if Dylan didn't have plans with his friends, it's highly likely he could have taken care of his errands before Dylan even woke up.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history
For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

what do you mean that ER hung around a long time fighting with MR? Do you have a link to show that?

IMO she did not hang around fighting him, she divorced him and eventually moved away.

It seems that ER moving away was the catalyst, thats when they started fighting over Dylan from what I've read.

IMO MR didn't like ER moving away or repartnering with her previous husband, it meant the only control he had over her was with Dylan.

Here you go!

Mark Redwine and Elaine Redwine divorced in 2007. Dylan and his mother moved to Colorado Springs this summer, along with Dylan’s brother, Cory.

They have had a protracted divorce with court proceedings occurring in almost monthly since 2005.

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...lice-reveal-no-new-leads&template=printpicart

Can you even imagine the money they have paid attorneys. This was bitter...

Why do you think ER moved on and MR didn't? This is what is so infuriating. One did and one didn't. What is that based on? ty

My beliefs are based upon their current circumstances. ER moved on to a better job than she had previously. It is a very reputable professional position, at a well respected university. She had a nice, newly remodeled home and was engaged to be married to a man that her sons clearly respect and care about.

She reached out to MR's older sons, whom he was estranged from, so that her kids could remain close to their older siblings. So I have every reason to believe that she had learned from her past mistakes and moved on.

I don't see those same indications from MR. He was being sued by the company that tried to restore his other home after the kitchen fire. He couldn't find work in town, so had to work way out of the area, and his home life suffered because of it. He was estranged from his older kids and much of his family. And he didn't seem to have many close friends in town either. He had no place to go for Thanksgiving other than his brothers home, 6 hours away by car.

in the other incident there were other witnesses and it was documented by responding officers in a police report. I have not seen any witness accounts, police reports , arrest records, etc to substantiate that ER ever drove drunk, with her children or otherwise.

As I said earlier- all contained in that link were accusations by both. Is there a police report that has been posted by MSM for July 4th that I have not seen?
Witness statements for anything on that link have not been provided via MSM either.

I probably would too. I am just adding his demeanor in that interview, to earlier reports of his drinking problems. That is all. I am just saying that I wonder if drinking is still an issue with him or not.

I also would be a complete wreck if my son had been missing a month. When I watched the MR interviews, my sense was that he's a drinker. I don't know if its relevant to Dylan's disappearance, but it was my impression of him. That's based on years of experience. My father was an alcoholic, and I used to study him closely (especyally his eyes) when he came home each night to see what kind of evening we were in for.

How would MR's drinking be relevant to Dylan's disappearance?

My cousins got along great with their dad when he was sober. But if he was drinking then he was very rude and aggressive and they learned to hide away until he passed out. Both of them were slapped or 'spanked' as he called it, when he was drunk. But never when he was sober.

I am so upset over Dylan and check here several times daily for any news at all. This is so scary and frustrating.

Can someone please help me understand why LE is keeping this investigation so close to the vest? Certainly they have at least ONE working theory on Dylan's disappearance? If they think there is a random perp/RSO involved, why aren't they on the local news every night telling parents to not let their children out of their sight? If I lived in the area and had kids, I would be scared out of my mind.

On the other hand, if LE is focusing on MR or someone else in Dylan's close circle, why in the world have they not said that they have a POI and for the community not to be in fear of a random abductor?

Finally, I have to say that due to lack of any other information, I have to lean towards MR being involved. I hate to think a parent could do something so heinous, but unfortunately we see it all too often. Unless and until some info to the contrary is released, I have to go with the most logical assumption :(

Thinking of you daily Dylan, and hoping for a miracle!

:Welcome1: 4Jayhawks!

I think I've seen you lurking along liking posts (how creepy does that sound? lol). Glad you've joined the conversation. Now you can commiserate and voice your frustrations with us and hopefully :please: heaven willing witness a much needed miracle one of these days.

This just rips my heart out.

Here you go!

Mark Redwine and Elaine Redwine divorced in 2007. Dylan and his mother moved to Colorado Springs this summer, along with Dylan’s brother, Cory.

They have had a protracted divorce with court proceedings occurring in almost monthly since 2005.

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...lice-reveal-no-new-leads&template=printpicart

Can you even imagine the money they have paid attorneys. This was bitter...

protracted for what reasons though? and by whom? property, alimony and child support could be issues.

It still doesn't indicate that ER 'hung around fighting MR'

We've also heard that they didn't fight over custody of Dylan until ER was moving away.

BBM

But your belief is not fact.

Of course my beliefs are not fact. But if you read the description of the goings on the night he was a arrested, it is common sense that tells you he was drunk.

How do you threaten someone's life for breaking a toy truck, unless you are smashed?

And if he wasn't drunk, then he has terrible temper problems. Actually that makes him even more suspicious if he was sober and was arrested on those charges.

I also would be a complete wreck if my son had been missing a month. When I watched the MR interviews, my sense was that he's a drinker. I don't know if its relevant to Dylan's disappearance, but it was my impression of him. That's based on years of experience. My father was an alcoholic, and I used to study him closely (especyally his eyes) when he came home each night to see what kind of evening we were in for.

and my grandfather was also an alcoholic- he was funny and silly and wouldn't kill a fly.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history
For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

That is one incident.

My cousins got along great with their dad when he was sober. But if he was drinking then he was very rude and aggressive and they learned to hide away until he passed out. Both of them were slapped or 'spanked' as he called it, when he was drunk. But never when he was sober.

I had similar experiences. My father was an angry drunk. He said and did things while intoxicated that he never would have done sober. Having said that, in response to the question, I can't say that MR drinking is or is not relevant to Dylan's disappearance, other than it could possibly make him more volatile.

Sorry, I've been away bc of Christmas, family in town, etc. Apologizing in advance if this has already been discussed.

So... this is interesting. This is available from sleuthing MR ALONE, and the door has been open on MR, right? I am not accusing him- just sleuthing him.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

Look up Mark Redwine. I'm not a legal expert, so I won't speak to what it means overall. I am only using it to show that MR is the respondent, has a history of paying child support judgments, and has filed to see his children. I think that it is relevant only because the opposite has been discussed and generally accepted as key components of his character.

Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Would you please with all due respect, break this down further for people like me in your opinion? This is interesting since we are reduced to speculating....nobody expects you to be a legal expert, but appreciate your opinion & interpretation.

The entire me and Dylan were tossing around the football Sunday night when we got home(dad's house) is yet just another in the ever growing list of IMO problematic issues where dad is concerned..

When exactly was it that he put forth this "father and son football toss"?.. IIRC it was much later into Dylan's missing when this "story" was told?.. anyone remember exactly when it was when this came to light?

Speaking of light, we are talking several, as in many hours well after sunset that this father/son football toss would've occurred.. not to mention that the temperature out tossing the football after dark rapidly fell to freezing..

Moo is that this "story" is less than factual..but jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153