CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure either one of them would see it that way.

There's also a very good reason he is the one dealing with the police and stuff. Since he was the last one known to have been seen with Dylan. There's not a lot of info ER can give the police, except for Dylan's habits, and her take on the situation.

Exactly, which is why it is worded that way!

I haven't checked or anything, but I thought one of the news pics taken during the search of M's home showed a bike leaning against the front of the house?

I just saw that the last one I saw it was lying on the ground.

Dylan would have been using the phone in Walmart!
Here we see him with his hands in his pocket looking miserable!
To me something is wrong with this picture!
My son always has his phone in hand. Its constantly buzzing!
He is constantly texting!

Dylan is not your son. He is going to behave differently.

I'm not a legal person but I think it's because Dylan is a minor that thing pretaining to the case are sealed. IMO

I agree but it's possible, even likely, that with the judge's orders, one could guess what Dylan said to judge in closed quarters.
Imagine this : MR takes Dylan on trip of lifetime in summer, ' hey you love your old man , right? don't you wanna live with me instead of move so far away ? "
" sure dad, yeah, this is fun'" :)
Then judge comes back and says Dylan's going with mom on the move and maybe MR anticipated DR staying with him after the move,, thought he had buttered him up good and DR would tell the judge I really wanna stay with my dad and near my friends. I think in most states, in mine anyway, at age of 12 a child's own opinion is weighed in custody matters. I can't tell you how many friends I've had say ' well when he's 12 , he can come back and live with me, when he's old enough to tell the judge himself' . It almost NEVER works out that way but they think it might .
So , orders are handed down and then MR knows that DR did not tell the judge he wants to stay with dad, or at least he assumes it didn't happen.
Could be ,,,,,,,,,,,scenario number 872 !~

Dylan also wasn't holding his phone in the airport still - presumably he wasn't with MR yet, so maybe there were indeed times when the phone went into his pocket or bag without coercion.

Yes there is. It took me awhile to find it but it is found in the Durango Herald's Video timeline. Halfway into the video it says Day:12 Thursday, Nov. 29 "A boys bike leaned against Mark Redwine's house"
It shows a blue bike next to a wood pile and next to steps leading to top level of the side of the house I believe.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121204/NEWS01/121209939/0/SEARCH/Multimedia-timeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

Ah, here's what I notice about that picture,,, anyone else? Across the street are FOUR mailboxes. There is also a mailbox direct in front of MR's house, so the 4 across the street are not his. IT's as if there may be 4 homes off that street that are close enough to get their mail there besides MR, so he has more neighbors than it might appear. Also next to the four mailboxes are 2 empty mailbox posts with the mailboxes removed,, so perhaps more people lived there previously and moved. Anyway,that strikes me because if there are not that many homes that close, then that might mean there arre people living in outbuildings, rv, garages etc . at at that same adress . Could be something like 123 Main street and 123A main st and 123B main str, etc. That was rambling...I'm sorry. But I thought there was only one house near enough to be considered a ' neighbor' to MR .

I agree but it's possible, even likely, that with the judge's orders, one could guess what Dylan said to judge in closed quarters.
Imagine this : MR takes Dylan on trip of lifetime in summer, ' hey you love your old man , right? don't you wanna live with me instead of move so far away ? "
" sure dad, yeah, this is fun'" :)
Then judge comes back and says Dylan's going with mom on the move and maybe MR anticipated DR staying with him after the move,, thought he had buttered him up good and DR would tell the judge I really wanna stay with my dad and near my friends. I think in most states, in mine anyway, at age of 12 a child's own opinion is weighed in custody matters. I can't tell you how many friends I've had say ' well when he's 12 , he can come back and live with me, when he's old enough to tell the judge himself' . It almost NEVER works out that way but they think it might .
So , orders are handed down and then MR knows that DR did not tell the judge he wants to stay with dad, or at least he assumes it didn't happen.
Could be ,,,,,,,,,,,scenario number 872 !~

Hmmm... that's a possible scenario. If you would, let me play devil's advocate.

If he was angry enough to murder over this, why wouldn't he go after the judge who made the order? Or his wife who was probably just as responsible for her having primary custody of DR (assuming she made statements that "override" DR's request)?

Why would he assume DR said he didn't want to stay with him, since the mothers almost always get primary custody over their children?

If he picked up DR with intent and DR acted and said that it wasn't his choice, it was the judge, why would MR still go through with the murder?

If he was angry enough to murder over this, why wouldn't he go after the judge who made the order? Or his wife who was probably just as responsible for her having primary custody of DR (assuming she made statements that "override" DR's request)?

Why would he assume DR said he didn't want to stay with him, since the mothers almost always get primary custody over their children?

If he picked up DR with intent and DR acted and said that it wasn't his choice, it was the judge, why would MR still go through with the murder?

Well going after the judge woudlnt' end child support AND he didnt' have access to the judge because he presumably would not be spending thanksgiving week at his house :p

If you want to hurt someone, hurt someone they love.
It's also easier to "disappear" a small 13 year old, than it is to "go after" a judge without getting caught, and ending up in prison.
I'm not saying he did any of those things, but if he did, that could be a large part of why.

But kids do all behave differently with their phones. My 2 are off to spend a few days with their grandmother tomorrow, and these posts have just reminded me that neither of them will have their phones charged for the trip. In fact I can guarantee there will be a mad search of bedrooms in the morning when I raise the subject! I don't mind that they aren't obsessed with their phones - but I am paying monthly fees for the darn things that rarely see the light of day! :doh:

Because he is not your son, and not all 13 year old boys act the same?

Do you have a teenaged son Paul?
And its not only teens that are glued to their phones.
ppl driving cars.
ppl in line at the checkout
ppl walking for heavens sake
Some ppl live in the same house and text each otherLOL

I KNOW hes not my son
but Kids Text alot! I do not think Dylan is any different!

What makes everyone think he wanted to end his child support?

I don't know that he wanted to end it but it definitely seems he didn't PAY it often or regular at all. He let it get tons into arrears . I'm just speculating that if MR did do something to DR, what would the motivation be and lack of childsupport has been brought up over and over, along with vindication and revenge against ER.
Someone who lets 40k rack up in unpaid child support doesn't like to pay it, in my opinion.

And I believe but I'm not sure if its' TOS that most of those trips back to court with ER over the years were
for CS enforcement.

I don't even know if he is paying child support (or if he is supposed to pay child support). Sounds like he never bothered paying it to AzG for their kids (per AzG's posts previously).

I've never thought Child Support was a motive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth