CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he ran away but like you I change my thoughts on what I think might have happened.

I keep trying to but always land in the same spot!
I'll try harder!

I think there was a picture of it. Does anyone else remember that?

I haven't checked or anything, but I thought one of the news pics taken during the search of M's home showed a bike leaning against the front of the house?

I remember thinking at the time, how easy a thing it would be for LE to always snap some photos whenever called out to a scene of anything. Even easier, these days. But I don't think it is standard procedure unless it is a known crime scene from the start.

Right. Actually if it is a crime scene they video it as well as pics in most places. Not sure if everyone does that.

Searching for another quote & found this:

"Shupe says they are not ruling Dylan's father out as a person of interest nor are they calling him a person of interest at this point." http://www.9news.com/news/article/301687/339/Teams-end-search-for-missing-13-year-old-boy

Wow, I haven't seen it stated like that before WTH??? Forgot what I was searching for, but this is one of those cases that will drive you crazy.

Good find, I have never seen this before now either.

"Shupe says they are not ruling Dylan's father out as a person of interest nor are they calling him a person of interest at this point." http://www.9news.com/news/article/301687/339/Teams-end-search-for-missing-13-year-old-boy

Wow, I haven't seen it stated like that before WTH??? Forgot what I was searching for, but this is one of those cases that will drive you crazy.

Good find! Pretty interesting isn't it? Sounds like they are taking elaines allegations into consideration along with whatever other evidence they have.
Jmo

That was a week after he disappeared. Have you seen anything like this more recently? TIA

Yes yes and yes! I agree!
And I'll bet they have him locked into his statement from the first time he told it, then more thorough questions. We don't know if there were discrepancies in what he told LE or not. But we do know that as more time went on we got the added stories of some clothing, cereal bowl, tv on, etc. It could all be true but is there any proof of it being true? We just don't know. So frustrating!

But I do have to wonder if he told LE about the cereal bowl, TV, clothing etc from the very beginning, he only included it in one of his statements that went public later. We don't know. He may have.

That was a week after he disappeared. Have you seen anything like this more recently? TIA

I think after Elaine said what she did on NG, LE had to at least address it and that was how they did. He's not being named a person of interest but he's not ruled out yet as one.

I haven't seen anything more recent than that.

Shoot, we haven't seen anything in a month, have we???

I understand. And while ER and MR aren't a couple this is what they are doing. She is being the voice and face for Dylan and he is dealing with the police and stuff.

I'm not sure either one of them would see it that way.

There's also a very good reason he is the one dealing with the police and stuff. Since he was the last one known to have been seen with Dylan. There's not a lot of info ER can give the police, except for Dylan's habits, and her take on the situation.

I am trying to come up with anything different than what has been hashed and rehashed. If anything was normal about a missing child, I am sure it would be much easier to come up with ideas- especially if we had more information. Maybe there is a picture of the bike in the yard somewhere

Yes there is. It took me awhile to find it but it is found in the Durango Herald's Video timeline. Halfway into the video it says Day:12 Thursday, Nov. 29 "A boys bike leaned against Mark Redwine's house"
It shows a blue bike next to a wood pile and next to steps leading to top level of the side of the house I believe.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121204/NEWS01/121209939/0/SEARCH/Multimedia-timeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

theres a picture of the front of the house on here (it has two officers walking)

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...an-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/

can anyone work out what the three things in the picture are with handles? they look like the handle and shaft of shovels/spades to me, I didn't notice them when I looked at the picture originally because I was amused by how it looked as if there was one officer with 4 legs lol.

Yes there is. It took me awhile to find it but it is found in the Durango Herald's Video timeline. Halfway into the video it says Day:12 Thursday, Nov. 29 "A boys bike leaned against Mark Redwine's house"
It shows a blue bike next to a wood pile and next to steps leading to top level of the side of the house I believe.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121204/NEWS01/121209939/0/SEARCH/Multimedia-timeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

thats the clearest picture of the bike I've seen, it looks quite shiny and new, theres no rust that I can see on it, which seems odd if its been out in the weather.

I've thought about reasons for it being where it is, like Dylan grabbed it out of the garage but the tire was flat, but that would be obvious before even getting it out of the garage. The other reason would be that its been staged.

theres a picture of the front of the house on here (it has two officers walking)

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...an-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/

can anyone work out what the three things in the picture are with handles? they look like the handle and shaft of shovels/spades to me, I didn't notice them when I looked at the picture originally because I was amused by how it looked as if there was one officer with 4 legs lol.
BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I had to blow up the photo because that looked so funny after you pointed that out! That's a big officer to cover another man with a baseball cap to his side! Ha!

But I agree, I think they are shovels and could even be snow shovels as well, definitely hard to tell though as the ends are hidden from view due to some sort of stump or something...IDK

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I had to blow up the photo because that looked so funny after you pointed that out! That's a big officer to cover another man with a baseball cap to his side! Ha!

But I agree, I think they are shovels and could even be snow shovels as well, definitely hard to tell though as the ends are hidden from view due to some sort of stump or something...IDK

its funny the camera snapped at exactly the right second to get that shot.

would people generally leave shovels of any sort out like that? I keep tools locked in the garage, I wouldn't think of leaving them out.

If they are snow shovels had there been any snow recently before the search?

its funny the camera snapped at exactly the right second to get that shot.

would people generally leave shovels of any sort out like that? I keep tools locked in the garage, I wouldn't think of leaving them out.

If they are snow shovels had there been any snow recently before the search?

You have a good point and I'm not sure about snowfall prior to Dylan going missing. The ground looks too rocky to be digging and so I assumed snow shovels. We keep our tools in the garage as well but maybe because he lives in a remote area he feels it's ok to leave them out? IDK:waitasec:

OT, but I live near a middle school and had to stop the other day while a large groups of boys about Dylan's age crossed in front of me, and every single one was either texting or peering into their phones. And yet they were with what must have been most of their friends. First, I thought it was kind of sad, as no one was talking to anyone, then I thought of Dylan, on his own and just felt like I knew he would not have voluntarily stopped using his phone forever at 8pm at night, especially away from all of his friends. JMO

Dylan would have been using the phone in Walmart!
Here we see him with his hands in his pocket looking miserable!
To me something is wrong with this picture!
My son always has his phone in hand. Its constantly buzzing!
He is constantly texting!

Thats just how it is!

BBM

whats that statue under the windchimes? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member