CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Dylan's disappearance wasn't planned. He was originally supposed to fly in the day before. MR would not have the alibi of the errands on Sunday that he ran on Monday.

I believe it was simply an angered moment during the drive, when it was clear that Dylan didn't want to be with him, and wanted to be with his friends.

Dylan's phone going off at 8pm Sunday night is key to this case IMO. MR's evasiveness with ER & CR is also important IMO.

I don't believe Dylan will ever be found. MR had too much time to dispose of anything incriminating.

What makes everyone think he wanted to end his child support?

Well, I'm guessing he did because most who pay it REALLY don't want to. I could go into a big long litany of whys, but for the most part they feel that "their money" is not being used "for the children" and is just lining the pockets of the "greedy" custodial parents.

Also, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour, and according to the court records, his ex wife (azgrandma) had to take him back to court several times for tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid support.

She finally got him to agree to give up his rights to the kids if she would agree to forgive the arrears he owed. Funny about that though, she forgave the arrears, but he never got around to signing his rights away, so the stepdad never could adopt them.

I don't even know if he is paying child support (or if he is supposed to pay child support). Sounds like he never bothered paying it to AzG for their kids (per AzG's posts previously).

I've never thought Child Support was a motive here.

I truly don't think it is either but it's worth mentioning because you never know.
If he's mad enough to take out someone, why not the one that would benefit him financially. Ugh, hate to even type that. SO sorry MR if you're innocent....... so sorry :(

:waitasec: Count me in as clueless too imamaze.

There has been no mention he wanted to stop his child support. (sigh)

Has Elaine ever said he didnt want to pay child support on Dylan?

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but I also don't think everyone here thought that. (not even everyone who thinks MR might have done something to his son) (just wanted to point that out)

:waitasec: Count me in as clueless too imamaze.

There has been no mention he wanted to stop his child support. (sigh)

Has Elaine ever said he didnt want to pay child support on Dylan?

Well he gave up rights to his older children permanently to be relieved of UNPAID child support to the tune of 40k . To me that means he's more attached to his money than his blood. But that's just my opinion.

IMO, Dylan's disappearance wasn't planned. He was originally supposed to fly in the day before. MR would not have the alibi of the errands on Sunday that he ran on Monday.

I believe it was simply an angered moment during the drive, when it was clear that Dylan didn't want to be with him, and wanted to be with his friends.

Dylan's phone going off at 8pm Sunday night is key to this case IMO. MR's evasiveness with ER & CR is also important IMO.

I don't believe Dylan will ever be found. MR had too much time to dispose of anything incriminating.

Unless it was always his plan to disappear Dylan on that Sunday. I still am not convinced that MR is involved though.

Im bringing this link over from the closed thread.

A poster was nice enough to put it up for me last night when I inquired about abduction still being on the table.:)

Phippen wanted to reassure residents that the Sheriff’s Office “does not believe there is a sex offender abducting children” from the area.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121208/NEWS01/121209618/0/SEARCH/Volunteers-search-for-Dylan

I never find any comfort whatsoever when LE uses this terminology and they do quite regularly and it turns out not to be the case many times. Such phrases as 'it may have'..'it could have' or 'we do not believe' or 'we think' are evasive answers. All this really means is LE does not know and that is why it isnt an affirmative statement.

And as we all know sex offenders do not have to be RSOs. There are many who have never been caught so they wouldnt be in the system.....just like David Westerfield. Then there are those that can be absconded and havent registered like they are required to do .......like John Couey and Joesph Duncan.

And pedophiles can be anywhere at any given time. In a town close to mine a pedo was caught when he tried to pull a 9 year old boy into his van. The boy's mother was standing in the yard and got his tag number. He was not from this area or even this state. He had no reason to be cruising the streets. He didnt work and when they ran a background check on him he was wanted in three different states for sex offenses against children.

IMO

Do you have a teenaged son Paul?
And its not only teens that are glued to their phones.
ppl driving cars.
ppl in line at the checkout
ppl walking for heavens sake
Some ppl live in the same house and text each otherLOL

I KNOW hes not my son
but Kids Text alot! I do not think Dylan is any different!

I have a phone and rarely text! I have a niece and recently spent a few days with her! I don't think I saw her text once! Therefore we can't make conclusions about whether Dylan not texting means something!

Also he wasn't texting at the airport! And I don't think he had even gotten to see MR yet!

If it wasn't planned, the change in flight by a day plus the delay on the sunday could well have been the trigger. MR might have felt the change was a deliberate act much like his act years before hand with the flight tickets for the xmas visit for his older children with az.

the lack of obvious evidence (to our knowledge) leads me to think premeditated if MR is responsible for Dylans disappearance

That's a lot of money -- all of which his children were certainly entitled to have as part of their care.

I can see, though, how 40K might seem like a daunting amount -- enough to surrender one's rights if it seemed impossible to pay. This is not a very good analogy, I know -- but kind of like when people choose to file bankruptcy because they feel they'll never be able to get caught up.

What kind of career does MR have? What kinds of cars does he drive and what kind of house does he live in? How does he spend his money? Were his priorities with regard to his financial obligations misaligned -- i.e. did he just have trouble keeping up with the payments or was he living large

If you want to hurt someone, hurt someone they love.
It's also easier to "disappear" a small 13 year old, than it is to "go after" a judge without getting caught, and ending up in prison.
I'm not saying he did any of those things, but if he did, that could be a large part of why.

If you want to hurt someone, why not hurt them?
And going after a 13 year old boy is still going to leave evidence. In fact since MR would have been the last person to see DR alive under these circumstances, he would have been under more scrutiny than if he killed some random judge.

The problem i have with a random perp is you then have to explain away Dylan's behavior and the fact MR has to be one of the unluckiest people alive for all them coincidences to come together and there not be one clue .

You don't always know when someone is texting these days. I have talk to text, which makes it look like I'm just having a conversation with someone (Siri) :twocents:

Im bringing this link over from the closed thread.

A poster was nice enough to put it up for me last night when I inquired about abduction still being on the table.:)

Phippen wanted to reassure residents that the Sheriff’s Office “does not believe there is a sex offender abducting children” from the area.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121208/NEWS01/121209618/0/SEARCH/Volunteers-search-for-Dylan

I never find any comfort whatsoever when LE uses this terminology and they do quite regularly and it turns out not to be the case many times. Such phrases as 'it may have'..'it could have' or 'we do not believe' or 'we think' are evasive answers. All this really means is LE does not know and that is why it isnt an affirmative statement.

And as we all know sex offenders do not have to be RSOs. There are many who have never been caught so they wouldnt be in the system.....just like David Westerfield. Then there are those that can be absconded and havent registered like they are required to do .......like John Couey and Joesph Duncan.

And pedophiles can be anywhere at any given time. In a town close to mine a pedo was caught when he tried to pull a 9 year old boy into his van. The boy's mother was standing in the yard and got his tag number. He was not from this area or even this state. He had no reason to be cruising the streets. He didnt work and when they ran a background check on him he was wanted in three different states for sex offenses against children.

IMO

Are you saying it sounds like a little CYA language from LE to keep the public calm ?

I have a phone and rarely text! I have a niece and recently spent a few days with her! I don't think I saw her text once! Therefore we can't make conclusions about whether Dylan not texting means something!

Also he wasn't texting at the airport! And I don't think he had even gotten to see MR yet!

If I am remembering correctly it was some time before he even had a text after he landed and that was from his mother. And he responded with one word and an emoticon. So he wasn't prolifically texting at that point as you would think he would having had a lapse where he couldn't use his phone. jmo

Well he gave up rights to his older children permanently to be relieved of UNPAID child support to the tune of 40k . To me that means he's more attached to his money than his blood. But that's just my opinion.

What does that have to do with Dylan though?

Has it been said he did so with Dylan? Imo, he did not and he wanted to have a relationship with Dylan. Dylan was just there visiting during Labor Day. I honestly dont see the comparison. I am sure it would have been less expensive for him to just sign Dylan over to Elaine but he didnt do that so that convinces me that he may have mellowed as he aged and knows it is his responsibility to provide for his youngest son. Has Elaine said he didnt provide for Dylan?

I think what he did with Dylan is what matters not what he did many years ago.

I have three teens -- the oldest (daughter) doesn't like texting or going on FB, though I see many of her friends seem to like doing so. The middle child, son (15) forgets to charge his phone and only texts if someone texts him - he's more interested in playing his video games (Minecraft is one) than being on the phone. Youngest son, 14, texts a lot, but sometimes gets tired of it. He is much more social than his older siblings and is the one person in the family who can be counted on to have his phone with him, turned on, and will actually answer it most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3