CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be sitting on my butt reading what's posted online. I'd be out looking for my son.

Obviously ER and CR also read what's online, are you saying they shouldn't be doing that? :waitasec:

It would have been the time this week to indicate that he was still cooperating, but they did not. So I was just wondering why it is assumed that he is. LE does not always say when one is not cooperating, but often when they are, IMO only.

I don't agree. MR NEEDS to talk to LE and LE has said he has and IS cooperating. Only thing that matters is finding Dylan Redwine.

What he ate or if he brushed his teeth, took a shower is not important, IMO. FINDING Dylan is important. Dylan IS the only thing important.
JMO . LE NEED to find Dylan and they will. IMO. Good people in La Plata County are on this case along with the FBI and the CBI and others. I have faith. I continue to have faith.
I may stand alone, but I stand with LPLE and the FBI/CBI.

I agree with you on the BBM

You are also correct that finding Dylan is important and the only important thing. My post was in response to ER & MR sitting down and talking. IMO the trivial matters of the evening are important, if they weren't then what have the past 28 threads been about? Looking at each and every tidbit of information IS important, especially where LE is concerned. Every minute detail of the last hours that you child was with someone prior to missing IS important to a mother (or at least it would be to me) if a child is missing.

And another thing, it's obvious from that interview that MR is reading what's being said online. If he's innocent, my God, how that must hurt. Think about it. How would you feel (general you) if you were going through probably the worst time in your life and people were spewing venom and outright hatred your way; calling you an alcoholic and a murderer. None of us know how that would feel. We say, "Aww, I would suck it up and do the right thing and talk to anyone who wants to listen." Unfortunately, anyone who wants to listen to MR right now, just wants to tear down his every sentence and twist it all to hell.

Well on this site no one is allowed to 'outright accuse' anyone of being a murderer or an alcoholic. It has been it hinted and suspected, but no one call him those things. There is no telling where he's reading or if he's not reading at all and others are informing him of things. If he's that in tune to what's going on here, I would think he would realize he could change a ton of perception by clearing up a few things. Or he could just ignore it like tons of people ignore tons of things online every day. What I've seen him do is blame LE , blame ER , blame CR and now blame the internet's NG's and ND's.

The window just above the garage is Dylan's bedroom.

If Dylan's room is the one above the garage, I imagine it would have been cold (unless MR had turned the heat on earlier) as possibly the central heat of the house doesn't include this room.

I would imagine this room would have a separate heating system.

Might have been the reason for Dylan sleeping on the couch.

You are also correct that finding Dylan is important and the only important thing. My post was in response to ER & MR sitting down and talking. IMO the trivial matters of the evening are important, if they weren't then what have the past 28 threads been about? Looking at each and every tidbit of information IS important, especially where LE is concerned. Every minute detail of the last hours that you child was with someone prior to missing IS important to a mother (or at least it would be to me) if a child is missing.

Especially if Er has only heard the vague, disjointed bits that we have.

Obviously ER and CR also read what's online, are you saying they shouldn't be doing that? :waitasec:

They've obviously been doing a heck of a lot of other things in order to find Dylan, and part of what they are doing is using social media to increase awareness just in case someone sees something or knows something. :moo:

I wouldn't be sitting on my butt reading what's posted online. I'd be out looking for my son.

Where would someone look? How would someone look? How do we know he's sitting on his butt reading stuff? FB? really?

JMO... MR did search for his son on Dec. 8th. I was there and saw him with CR with the LPSAR and they left together. The press reported it too, but each to their own as to what to believe.

Let's see ... ER was there too on Dec. 8th ... I did see her but she was at the report in sight and not searching. When I got back, the same press said she searched. Since then ER/CR ... searching? NOT. She's been raising $$$$ at fundraisers, but not searching, IMO. Let's see ... did she know about the lastest LPLE/FBI/CBI were searching for DR? Nope. She didn't. So who is searching for DR. Who's the "bad" guy here for NOT searching? hmmmmmmm Fund raisers is "searching". K.

JMO

I could not agree with you more. I understand they want answers from MR, but what else can he say that he hasn't already said? If he were to sit down with them and say exactly what everyone else already knows, then what? If he truly is innocent (and I believe he is) what can he say to make them believe him?

He could start by retaking his polygraph. JMO

They've obviously been doing a heck of a lot of other things in order to find Dylan, and part of what they are doing is using social media to increase awareness just in case someone sees something or knows something. :moo:

FB is going to find DR after all this time, since November, 2012? Most of the people of the FMDR and the DRN don't even live near Co. Sharing the missing flier online is going to find DR? I love the awareness, but IMO, that isn't going to find DR.

JMO

Where would someone look? How would someone look? How do we know he's sitting on his butt reading stuff? FB? really?

JMO... MR did search for his son on Dec. 8th. I was there and saw him with CR with the LPSAR and they left together. The press reported it too, but each to their own as to what to believe.

Let's see ... ER was there too on Dec. 8th ... I did see her but she was at the report in sight and not searching. When I got back, the same press said she searched. Since then ER/CR ... searching? NOT. She's been raising $$$$ at fundraisers, but not searching, IMO. Let's see ... did she know about the lastest LPLE/FBI/CBI were searching for DR? Nope. She didn't. So who is searching for DR. Who's the "bad" guy here for NOT searching? hmmmmmmm Fund raisers is "searching". K.

JMO

Everyone always says I would be out looking for my child. I also wonder where would one look and how would one look. To me that is an impossible task for one to do own their own.

Another thing I am sure that MR is back to work. He has no one to support him and I am sure he has his own expenses to take care of. His comment about passing out fliers to other truck drivers rings true to me. And I think that is a great tool to get DR's picture all over the place. jmo

If Dylan's room is the one above the garage, I imagine it would have been cold (unless MR had turned the heat on earlier) as possibly the central heat of the house doesn't include this room.

I would imagine this room would have a separate heating system.

Might have been the reason for Dylan sleeping on the couch.

It's probably not important, but why would it have a separate heating system? I know several people with similar styled homes, and they all have heat in every room. TIA

He could start by retaking his polygraph. JMO

We don't even know if he needs to, unless you go by FB. I don't live by FB.

K. Let's do this again:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

Elaine, you have taken and passed a police polygraph, is that correct?

REDWINE: Yes.

GRACE: And what kind of questions did they ask you?

REDWINE: You know, just basic questions, just trying to see if I was a good candidate for the polygraph.

GRACE: What do you know about the father`s polygraph?

REDWINE: You know, I don`t know much. I know that, you know, everyone is encouraging him to take that. So hopefully, he will do that soon so we can get him out of the picture, and you know, focus on where Dylan is.

GRACE: Has the father taken a polygraph?

REDWINE: You know, I`m not sure. I know he`s been asked to.

GRACE: Do you know if he took it?

REDWINE: I do not at this time, no.

GRACE: Is it your understanding that he`s failed a polygraph?

REDWINE: No, I don`t think he failed a polygraph. You know, I don`t know the specifics behind that. I don`t think he necessarily failed. But you know, I don`t have any information on that. So it`s real -- it`s real tough for me to answer that question.

GRACE: Elaine, when you were speaking earlier to our producers, you mentioned it was your understanding that he had failed a polygraph.

REDWINE: No, I didn`t say he had failed the polygraph.

GRACE: OK. Good. I`m glad you can clarify that. So what is your understanding, then?

REDWINE: I think it was inconclusive.

GRACE: Is he being asked to take another?

REDWINE: I believe so, yes, he is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Such a mess with what ER said ^^^, but I will not call her out. Not my thing. She's a mom who misses her son as MR does. JMO

But yet CR said: http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1112
We just need to put pressure on the fact that mark hasn't taken a polygraph and that no effort has been shown.

Oy vey!!!!! Not calling either out, but they do need to get their act together sooner rather than later. IMO.

Why? If he passes, then what? Everyone says "oh, my bad?"

I would start looking in other directions if he volunteered to retake the test and passed with flying colors. I bet a lot of people would.

JMO

http://www.gazette.com/articles/mom-149885-monument-disappearance.html
"Elaine has been searching ever since. She was in the area for a month and searched every day."
More at link. Also several messages in the FMDR FB pages in Nov & Dec referred to ER and family out searching.

I 100% agree. <modsnip>

It's probably not important, but why would it have a separate heating system? I know several people with similar styled homes, and they all have heat in every room. TIA

It was just a thought! I live in the country with electric heat, which is expensive. Also each room here has it's own thrermostat. If I had a room above a garage, which was not in use all the time, I wouldn't have the heat on. jmo lol Unless company was coming to use the room, it would be on and ready.

Too much cold air in the garage being under a room. I doubt many have their garages insulated or heated. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member