CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20...imeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

look at day 2

shows the one truck pulled in kinda' sideways....and looking at garage straight-on to the right there are stairs that look like they are leading up to area over garage.

TY. That "staircase" does not go to the room above the garage. It goes to a back deck that overlooks the Vallecito Creek that is right behind MR house. HTH. IF there is a door out of that area onto that walkway ... then ...... ????? I never noticed a door there, but I really wasn't looking for one either. Could be there, for all I know.

JMO

TY. That "staircase" does not go to the room above the garage. It goes to a back deck that overlooks the Vallecito Creek that is right behind MR house. HTH. IF there is a door out of that area onto that walkway ... then ...... ????? I never noticed a door there, but I really wasn't looking for one either. Could be there, for all I know.

JMO

I just wondered. The sketch at the tax assessor site doesn't show a back deck.

Redwine house.jpg

I know decks are included on our tax assessment and drawings here in Ohio.

I think it is probably too late for anything MR might say to his family to make any difference now. But this animosity could have been minimized if he had spent time with them in the early days and understood that of course Dylan's mother and brother would want to rehash every minute and detail. It was up to him, IMO, to be the one to be patient and grit your teeth and bear it for their sake. You were there with Dylan, they were not.

The senior Redwine said there is a “history” with Cory, but he said he thinks his son’s anger toward him is reflective of his mother’s hatred toward Mark.

Despite that latter remark, Redwine said, “I don’t fault her for finding someone to blame.”

Redwine also said that all the online speculation wasn’t helping the situation.

“There are too many people sitting at the computer trying to play Nancy Drew and Nancy Grace,” he said. “It’s not bringing us closer to finding Dylan.”

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

Redwine said that law enforcement even suggested that the Redwines, divorced six years ago, get mediation so they can work together better to find Dylan. So far, he said, Elaine has not accepted.

Redwine said his ex-wife has contacted him using text messages.

“I’ve responded to every text message she’s sent me, but she won’t pick up the phone ... and talk to me,” he said.

Yet Mark Redwine said his ex-wife and Hess actually have left him out of a number of events, sometimes not giving him enough notice to attend.

“It’s bizarre to me why Elaine and Denise would leave me out,” he said.

Redwine also claimed he was contacted by a woman who wanted to do a raffle to raise money for the Dylan Redwine reward fund, now $50,450, but Elaine Redwine and Hess turned down the offer.

“I’m just as much affected by this as these two,” he said.

Psst CR posted a long comment about today on the FMDR page

Does anybody know if Mark's comments in this article have been recycled? Or is this interview from today (over the phone)?

I have seen more comments in the media from Mark recently. I don't feel comfortable criticizing him harshly for not speaking to the media anymore. Obviously there is still an absence of communication between him & Elaine. There is a he said/she said game going on here with each of them saying the other is not responding.

As nurse said earlier, I would be concerned if he wasn't speaking to LE but as far as we know at this time he has cooperated fully with LE.

My opinion only. :seeya:

I could not agree with you more. I understand they want answers from MR, but what else can he say that he hasn't already said? If he were to sit down with them and say exactly what everyone else already knows, then what? If he truly is innocent (and I believe he is) what can he say to make them believe him?

IMO, speaking with ER is not to get her to believe him. She has questions and needs/wants answers. I've thought about what could be gained from them both speaking with each other. I'm going back to day one, before all the finger pointing, accusations, everything. Day one, your child is missing.

Questions I, as a mother would ask
What did you do from the second you picked him up until the second you left for your errands.
What did he eat at McDonald's
What did you buy at Walmart
Did he brush his teeth
Was he up late watching tv

My point is, I as a mother, would want to know each and every second of my child's activity. You never know if something that dad saw as totally unimportant would make a light go on in mom's head and potentially lead them to their son. I would want to know and let it stick in my memory like my favorite book, not forgetting a single moment or word my child said before he disappeared. He, as the father, as the ex husband, as a human being, should be willing to give that to the mother of his missing child. Not to convince her of his innocense, not to do anything other than give a grieving mother something. To have compassion.

does anybody know if mark's comments in this article have been recycled? Or is this interview from today (over the phone)?

I have seen more comments in the media from mark recently. I don't feel comfortable criticizing him harshly for not speaking to the media anymore. Obviously there is still an absence of communication between him & elaine. There is a he said/she said game going on here with each of them saying the other is not responding.

As nurse said earlier, i would be concerned if he wasn't speaking to le but as far as we know at this time he has cooperated fully with le.

My opinion only. :seeya:

ita..........

IMO, speaking with ER is not to get her to believe him. She has questions and needs/wants answers. I've thought about what could be gained from them both speaking with each other. I'm going back to day one, before all the finger pointing, accusations, everything. Day one, your child is missing.

Questions I, as a mother would ask
What did you do from the second you picked him up until the second you left for your errands.
What did he eat at McDonald's
What did you buy at Walmart
Did he brush his teeth
Was he up late watching tv

My point is, I as a mother, would want to know each and every second of my child's activity. You never know if something that dad saw as totally unimportant would make a light go on in mom's head and potentially lead them to their son. I would want to know and let it stick in my memory like my favorite book, not forgetting a single moment or word my child said before he disappeared. He, as the father, as the ex husband, as a human being, should be willing to give that to the mother of his missing child. Not to convince her of his innocense, not to do anything other than give a grieving mother something. To have compassion.

I don't agree. MR NEEDS to talk to LE and LE has said he has and IS cooperating. Only thing that matters is finding Dylan Redwine.

What he ate or if he brushed his teeth, took a shower is not important, IMO. FINDING Dylan is important. Dylan IS the only thing important.
JMO . LE NEED to find Dylan and they will. IMO. Good people in La Plata County are on this case along with the FBI and the CBI and others. I have faith. I continue to have faith.

I may stand alone, but I stand with LPLE and the FBI/CBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne