CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone ask at the end of thread #28 whether that was one of Dylan's missing posters on MR's front door.

I remember hearing this all along. That MR has had Dylan's missing poster on his door for quite some time. So yes, I think that is what you're seeing in the pic.

ETA: Here is the link of the article I saw with a pic of Mark standing next to Dylan's flier posted on his front door.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

“I hate public speaking, and I hate cameras,” Hess said, “but I want to bring Dylan home,” a sentiment echoed by Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who also participated Saturday.

Another quote i like . You suck it up because you love Dylan and want to do right by him .

I saw someone ask at the end of thread #28 whether that was one of Dylan's missing posters on MR's front door.

I remember hearing this all along. That MR has had Dylan's missing poster on his door for quite some time. So yes, I think that is what you're seeing in the pic.

ETA: Here is the link of the article I saw with a pic of Mark standing next to Dylan's flier posted on his front door.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

20121201__20121202_B1_CD02REDWINEREFER~p2_300.JPG

..just an observation about the rally, but to me I see these few older gentlemen to be especially disturbed/troubled WRT MR's behavior/actions..

not in an aggressive "I want to beat your azz" type way..but rather troubled on an even deeper level than that of anger.. maybe its because they somehow "know" MR(maybe not)... maybe its because they are around the same age as MR?..or are both citizens in/around the same community?...maybe its a combination of several?..

but IMO its that they are quite likely father's just like MR and this being what stirs up and touches the deepest part of their own souls, the love for their children..
The overwhelming, all consuming, unconditional, willing to give their lives without hesitation type of love that a father, a daddy has for their children..

I think it is more that he is their peer and they may well be known to him. Fish swimming in the same pond. Also- it is sometimes easy to dismiss a bunch of chattering women crying for a missing child. I don't mean to be dismissive, just observing the marginalization of these stories at times, but this is a young MAN calling out his FATHER over a BOY. It is masculine in ways these stories usually are not. So it seems quite normal to me to have an audience of older men with signage.

"When asked why Mark was not helping as much as people think he should, Cory Redwine said, “I think he has a part in this. I’m not sure exactly to what extent, but if your son’s really missing, most people would be doing anything they could to bring him home, not avoid the situation.”

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”"

BBM

Cory, so well spoken from an emotional, distraught 21 year old!! Cory knows Mark inside and out. Cory has questions for his dad about his brother and Mark needs to man-up and answer those questions.

I hope Cory is there every Saturday or whenever possible! You go, Cory!! What a peaceful rally.

I'm right there with Cory until Mark starts truthfully answering Cory's questions.

Great article.

"When asked why Mark was not helping as much as people think he should, Cory Redwine said, “I think he has a part in this. I’m not sure exactly to what extent, but if your son’s really missing, most people would be doing anything they could to bring him home, not avoid the situation.”

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”"
These quotes from Cory are so illustrative of MR's demeanor.... And the impact this demeanor has had on those who don't even know him personally (such as myself).....

Why did they rule out Dylan being a runaway?(not that i ever thought he was)
Did they ever say?

I would have thought they would suspect he ran away before they would even think abduction or kidnapping.

I feel LE just threw that in there but actually suspect foul play. This way they dont have to
name an OFFICAL POI.

One of the people who was there is saying there were about 40 people and even more who were unable to make it up the road. Pretty good turn out for such an icky weather day. So many people willing to freeze in an effort to keep attention on Dylan!!

I believe LE has POI just not an offical poi.

I don't know if LE is focusing on any individual, but like you, I think that could well be the case. I was just thinking about some other missing child investigations, Hailey Dunn, Baby Lisa, Ayla, Sky, Kyron. In these cases, named POI or not, LE has made it pretty clear that they were focusing on certain family members. Sadly, these cases haven't been solved. I wonder if LE feels that it's more productive not to have an openly adversarial relationship with anyone under suspicion. Or it could always be that they really don't have a focus at this point although IMO, that is unlikely. All MOO.

I don't know if LE is focusing on any individual, but like you, I think that could well be the case. I was just thinking about some other missing child investigations, Hailey Dunn, Baby Lisa, Ayla, Sky, Kyron. In these cases, named POI or not, LE has made it pretty clear that they were focusing on certain family members. Sadly, these cases haven't been solved. I wonder if LE feels that it's more productive not to have an openly adversarial relationship with anyone under suspicion. Or it could always be that they really don't have a focus at this point although IMO, that is unlikely. All MOO.

Ya know I think there is a better chance finding these poor victims when a stranger takes them, we dont have much luck finding the victims where it was a relative or loved one BF HUsband that is the last to see them. jmo

BBM: Bingo!:great:

MOO

I noticed the small missing poster on the fathers front door, Has anyone noticed if he has them on the Vehicles he's driving around also ?

BBM

Cory, so well spoken from an emotional, distraught 21 year old!! Cory knows Mark inside and out. Cory has questions for his dad about his brother and Mark needs to man-up and answer those questions.

I hope Cory is there every Saturday or whenever possible! You go, Cory!! What a peaceful rally.

I'm right there with Cory until Mark starts truthfully answering Cory's questions.

Great article.

Cory is very concerned for his brother and he was very thankful for the support today at the rally.

Stop with the sarcasm. I don't have time to babysit y'all today. If it doesn't stop, I'll just lock the thread or TO everybody until we have a Mod that can come sit with all of you.

Salem

Cory is very concerned for his brother and he was very thankful for the support today at the rally.

I would like to know if any of MR's neighbors were outside or joined in the rally. Would you have any idea? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne