CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe any of us would convict MR with the very little we know. Discussing him is another thing entirely. But we have also discussed the possible unregistered SO (at least I have) or my other possible, an accident on Dylan's part, in a place LE has not searched. Maybe he did take a ride partway, and then encountered a mineshaft or well, outside of the area LE has searched. Not likely, but I am open to it.

Mineshaft seems very plausible. Colorado is riddled with old mines and that area especially. I tried to find a map of mines for the area but couldn't find one. There are plenty of references to folks getting rescued from mines and caves by La Plata County SAR.

This is pretty much what I asked someone one day. Give me a reason, something in MR's past that would convince me that he'd kill his own child. I never really got an answer. There has been times where I could be convinced and it seems everyone who wants me to believe MR did this, has missed the mark when they had the chance. I asked for something outlined to be completely based on fact, not maybe, not could be, not speculation, but cold hard fact.

I have no interest in convincing anyone of anything lol. With LE releasing very little facts, there is no proof of abduction, hitchhicking, MR being responsible etc. The whole case is all speculation, except Dylan is missing.

I am going to keep an open mind going into the Dr. Phil shows, although darn it, I don't think LE will spoon feed us any new information. It will give us a further opportunity to hear from MR, etc., evaluate & exercise our own common sense in speculating what happened to Dylan IMO.

I don't think we will hear much more from LE unless there is an arrest. We may never know more than we do now, as unimaginable and frustrating as that may be. I think they have all of their forensics back and now it is a matter of new evidence surfacing, a confession, or Dylan being found, before anything else happens.

Even if a trial takes place someday, we may never know what actually happened, only what LE's theory is as to what happened, based on various circumstances.

Yes, I think it would be much more likely that MR would transport Dylan's body in the back rather than in the cab with him. Quick hose down at the local car wash and it's clean.

I'd like to hear an expert opinion on whether or not that would prevent HRD dogs detecting a scent.

As far as I have gathered, not many posters feel that Dylan was killed on
purpose, if he was, by MR. Some feel it was accidental, other that perhaps he struck him, something like that.

I have no opinion on MR as yet except that I have no reason to believe his version of events at this time. I do not know him, his story does not really make sense to me and I do not believe Dylan would take off without contacting anyone. So I am just stuck, hoping LE is less so.

Thanks for your answer cluciano. To me some of his story doesn't make sense, but some of it does. Some of ER's story doesn't make sense, some does. This is where I am stuck. When it comes to present tense, past tense statements, they've both done it. So had CR. They both talk about Dylan pretty much doing what he wanted without much supervision. His mother said he texts a lot, there are records of him texting that day/night. His father said he was texting that day/night. His father said he left him alone to sleep while he ran errands. That's plausible. I have done that. I think the reason he's having problems answering some questions is because he honestly doesn't know the answer.

As far as evidence goes, it's all speculation. None of us know what LE has or doesn't have. We don't even know if there were dogs at MR's house. We know next to nothing. It's hard to speculate about evidence found when we don't have a clue what evidence was found.

I've said this several times and I'll say it again. If, IF Dylan is indeed dead and IF there is evidence MR did it, i.e. cadavar hits in his house or truck, if there is blood on a backpack, or something tangible that proves it, I'm all over that, I'm going to make everyone else who thinks he did it look like kindergarteners. LOL I will be his worst nightmare. JMO

I have no interest in convincing anyone of anything lol. With LE releasing very little facts, there is no proof of abduction, hitchhicking, MR being responsible etc. The whole case is all speculation, except Dylan is missing.

I am going to keep an open mind going into the Dr. Phil shows, although darn it, I don't think LE will spoon feed us any new information. It will give us a further opportunity to hear from MR, etc., evaluate & exercise our own common sense in speculating what happened to Dylan IMO.

I respect that.

We know from Denise/Katt that nothing came from Dr. Phil other than getting his name out to people who will be chased away by psychos on FMDR.

My whole purpose tonight is to be shown/convinced MR did this. So so many people believe this so much there isn't any other option. All I'm asking is to point me down that road.

Thank you. And jumping off your post....

I don’t feel I have to “convince” anyone here at WS or on SM as to why I think MR may be involved in Dylan disappearing. Until some more information/evidence is released, MR is on my list. He was the last person to see him. LE/FBI do not seem to be acting as if an abductor is in the area.

My gosh, we are on thread 39 and all of our opinions have been expressed (many times over). We have received information from a verified insider (I highly value the information she posted).

Everyone has the same evidence but we all have different conclusions. I don't think it's a matter of "convincing" anyone one way or another.

If new evidence is released by LE and it leads me away from Mark or if something earth shattering comes from the Dr. Phil show that leads me away from Mark, then I go were that new evidence/information leads me.

Right now, I can't find enough evidence to not have my sights on MR.

JMO/MOO

When I say convince me, I mean make the facts we have fit. I've heard so many times it's a no brainer that Mark did it. I'm just asking to show me that way. If it's such a no brainer, then address the facts as we know them. Until that time comes, don't call me out for thinking otherwise.

Mineshaft seems very plausible. Colorado is riddled with old mines and that area especially. I tried to find a map of mines for the area but couldn't find one. There are plenty of references to folks getting rescued from mines and caves by La Plata County SAR.

Very plausible.

There's always the possibility this was Premeditated due to Elaine being granted full custody, And MR had already figured out how Dylan would Disappear without a Trace.

When you really think about it, Besides the Walmart video, and whatever proof they have of McDonalds, Dylan's cell phone losing communications with the Tower that Sunday night,

What's Left to prove Dylan was at the house or on that couch ?

And the quick ability of MR to notice a missing Fishing Pole that Monday afternoon.

Very plausible.

There's always the possibility this was Premeditated due to Elaine being granted full custody, And MR had already figured out how Dylan would Disappear without a Trace.

When you really think about it, Besides the Walmart video, and whatever proof they have of McDonalds, Dylan's cell phone losing communications with the Tower that Sunday night,

And the quick ability of MR to notice a missing Fishing Pole that Monday afternoon.

What is your theory?

Very plausible.

Would you happen to have a link to Dylan's phone losing communications with the tower on Sunday night? Thanks.

When I say convince me, I mean make the facts we have fit. I've heard so many times it's a no brainer that Mark did it. I'm just asking to show me that way. If it's such a no brainer, then address the facts as we know them. Until that time comes, don't call me out for thinking otherwise.

If I made it seem like I was calling you out, I apologize. All of us have lived and breathed this case since BEFORE Thanksgiving. Dylan has touched all of us in so many ways. With the dogs at the lake and the buildup to the Dr. Phil show, I know I am on edge. I just want Dylan to come home.

I don't like thinking a parent disappeared their child but MR's past actions/inactions, his whole "blame someone else" attitude, his past/present behaviors with his families, his interviews.....he comes across to me so jealous, vindictive, spiteful and hateful.

:seeya:

Would you happen to have a link to Dylan's phone losing communications with the tower on Sunday night? Thanks.

Just about every news article concerning that night, Law Enforcement has already confirmed this.

I still haven't seen/heard anything to make me give up on my theories either; if anything, I've become more convinced almost every time I read something new. On the other hand, I also haven't seen/heard anything that I think would convince anyone else that they were true. One thing I haven't decided yet is whether or not he is still alive. I just keep hoping something will happen to lead LE (or anyone) to him before it is too late, if it isn't already. MOO

BBM: I was just telling my hubby this exact thing. I was telling him that i knew Scott Peterson killed Lacie the minute I heard he sold her vehicle. He knew she wouldn't be needing it. But that I haven't heard anything like that out of Mark. Maybe I will on Tuesday or on Wednesday but as of today, I have not heard anything to convince me he did something to harm Dylan. IMO.

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=314078

LE has all the evidence available to them. They have given us 2 possibilities. I lean toward "something happened while he was still at the house".

JMO

Just about every news article concerning that night, Law Enforcement has already confirmed this.

LE confirmed a lot of MR's story as we know it. We know they went to Walmart and McDonald's, we know pretty much they got to the house based on LE saying Dylan either disappeared outside of the house or at it. LE confirmed the texts messages and the last electronic communication at 9:37 pm. Just about everything Mark has said that can be verified, has been. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899